剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
He has his place.
你有你的
You have yours.
我们在新的小行星带国都有各自的角色
We each have a role in the new Belter Nation.
国
Nation?
佛瑞德·约翰逊给你洗♥脑♥了
Fred Johnson get inside your skull, ke?
他是对的
He's right.
只是需要时间
But it'll take time.
时间
Time...
然后变得跟内行星人一样
to become just like the Inners.
口是心非
Say one thing when it's really another.
你不相信我们
Tolowda nawit fewa.
我们偷了个教堂
We stole a church,
给它装上枪
bolted some guns to it,
把它称为战舰
and called it a warship.
为了保卫小行星带吗
To protect the Belt?
不是
No.
我们只是不想被这场...派对排除在外
It's because we na wanna be left out of this...party.
你这么跟佛瑞德说的
You tell Fred that?
是的
I did.
我当时喝大了 不过还是...
I was drunk at the time, but still...
罗西南多号♥
接近星环
父亲 父亲 父亲 父亲
Father, father, father, father.
嘘
Chin.
父亲 父亲 父亲
Father, father, father.
父亲 父亲
Father. Father.
把咖啡洒在了停车场
Poured hot coffee in the parking lot.
上帝在表演魔术 滴滴哒哒 在狗身上
God's playing a magic trick. Tick, tick, ticks on a dog.
还真这样了
So this is happening?
骨头像粉笔一样
Bones like chalk.
这完全没道理
You're not making any goddamn sense,
但你在这
but you're here.
你要跟我说什么吗
Are you trying to talk to me?
对
Yes.
什么
What?
我们得谈谈
We should talk.
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
行
Sure.
听着霍顿 情况变化太快
Look, Holden, things are moving fast,
我们得重新规划一下
so we need to recalibrate.
什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说
It means that
那扇窗外正在发生奇迹
miracles are unfolding right outside that window
或者是你们正在影响着这些船
or whatever you have on these ships.
人类的未来和人类在宇宙中的位置
The future of humanity and its place in the universe.
现在已经不只是关于罗西南多号♥的故事了
This is no longer a story just about the "Rocinante."
有人阻止你了吗
Is somebody stopping you?
我的投资人出了大价钱
My investors paid good money
想接触罗西号♥和它的船员 明白吗
for access to the "Roci" and its crew, okay?
他们为这趟行程出资
They're footing the bill for this trip
并且确保你的船不会被征收
and making sure that your ship is not repossessed.
我们很感激
And we are grateful for that.
我要你百分百投入
I need your full commitment.
人们想通过你了解整个故事
People want to see this story through your eyes,
但你心里有事
but something is troubling you,
不只跟行星环有关
and it's not just that Ring.
最近这些事
This has all been...
让人不堪重负
Overwhelming.
数不清的事压向你
A hundredfold for you.
霍顿 看着我 我不是艺人
Holden, look at me. I'm not an entertainer.
不是艺术家 好吗
An artiste, okay?
我不是个随性莽撞的人
Any pinhead can bang on pots and pans.
我是认知心理学硕士
I have my master's in cognitive psychology, and I know,
所以当我看着某人的眼睛
when I look into someone's eyes,
里面有故事以外的东西时 我能知道
when there's more to a story.
我希望你能相信我
I want you to trust me--
我不会让你失望的
I won't betray that trust--
这样我们能把你的故事传达给所有人
so that we can get your story out to everyone.
别退缩
Don't back away from it.
别怕我
From me.
行
Yeah.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Okay.
很好
Good.
我们会得很多大奖的
Mm, we are gonna win so many awards.
联♥合♥国♥舰队胜恩号♥
舰队支援舰
等蠢货可没钱赚
Don't get paid to wait for cretins.
我的装备装好后你还不回来
You ain't back by the time my gear is stowed,
就自己飘回王子号♥吧
you can float back to the "Prince."
回答 伦
Come in, Ren.
你那边什么情况
What's your status?
新来的
New girl,
我得过去接你然后上报延迟
I'll have to come get you and log in the delay.
*If I had a ship*
*Ya ko vera mi*
*De kang leta*
*Mi fo back home*
*I'd sail the vast oceans of darkness*
*Fo le mi sif down at your bones*
上帝保佑摩♥门♥教♥徒
God bless da Mormons.
注重细节
Attention to detail.
这些小东西
Ah, the little things.
摩♥门♥教♥徒不喝酒
Mormons don't drink.
庆祝什么
What's this for?
为安德森·道斯和佛瑞德·约翰逊干杯
To Anderson Dawes and Fred Johnson,
他们告诉联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥艾娃斯拉
for telling UN Secretary-General Avasarala
任何企图让这艘船从星环折返的举动
that any attempt to force this ship to turn back from the Ring
都会受到热烈的...
will be met with a cordial...
此外
And...
还要敬我们年轻无畏而愚蠢的星球弹跳者
To our foolish and fearless young rock hopper,
敬他对未知的探索
who sunk his teeth deep into the unknown
为爱干杯
fo amolof...
向爱致敬
for love.
敬星球弹跳者
Fo da rock hopper.
敬星球弹跳者
Fo da rock hopper.
五十年后人们会以他的名字命名飞船和孩子们的
Ah, they'll be naming babies and ships after him for 50 years.
假设五十年后银河系还在的话
If the galaxy is still here in 50 years.
你的乐观让我觉得又年轻了
Ah, your optimism makes me feel young again.
我认识的所有乐观主义者都死了
All the optimists I know are dead.
这样 那这位呢
Yeah, but what about this one?
我承认
Guilty.
你知道
You know,
内行星人可能会在
the Inners would've waited
星环外等上一代人的时间
outside that Ring for a whole generation,
敲敲门或是礼貌的等待一个邀请
just tap-tapping or politely waiting for an invite,
但梅尼奥·荣格-埃斯皮诺萨
but Manéo Jung-Espanoza--
他踹开了门
he kicked the door open
打开了灯光
and threw on the light switch.
这才是小行星带人建设这个星系的方式
That's how Belters built this whole damn system.
我可不记得你以前这么能说
I na remember you talking so much in the old days.
我跟你说过这儿的规矩吧
What did I tell you about being in here?
说过 不是
Uh, yeah, no.
你耳朵是不是也不好使
Are you a little deaf as well?
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我的生物钟在太空里乱得不行
Yeah, my circadian rhythms are crazy in space,
所以我在晚上或是在白天
so I do a lot of wandering at night--
或是现在这样的鬼时辰里会瞎溜达
or day or whatever this is.
要不我把你扔在跑步机上
Well, I can put you on a treadmill
让你呆上几个钟头
and you can wander straight ahead
溜达个够吧
for hours.
那么...
So...
我应该继续保持希望还是...
should I be holding out hope at all for...
死心吧
You should not.
病人 霍顿
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表