剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
四个小时之前我们的人造血浆就已经用完了
We run out of synthetic blood four hour ago.
终于有些有用的信息了
Finally, some useful information.
我是你们的船长
This is your captain.
所有第二班轮换人员
All second shift personnel
向医疗组报道 进行强制献血
report to medical units for mandatory blood donation.
立刻执行
And do it now.
我们走
We go.
你又不用去献血
You not have to do it.
我跟其他人一样都有血可献
I bleed as well as anyone.
看着就不对劲
Doesn't seem right.
这么多人死伤 但这家伙却安然无恙
So many dead or messed up but not this guy.
你我也没事
Or you. Or me.
三层十二区 五十号♥走廊
Level Three, section 12, corridor 50.
-多少人死了 -怎么 要给自己记分吗
- How many died. - What, keeping count?
-不要跟囚犯讲话 -你在护着他吗 军士
- Don't talk to the prisoner. - You protecting him, Gunny?
-我没有 -你也闭嘴
- I didn't-- - You shut up too.
我们要按命令把他带到禁闭室
We're taking him to the brig as ordered.
现在所有人都他妈闭嘴
Now everyone just shut the fuck up.
注意 四号♥码头现在封闭
Attention: Dock four sealed now.
四号♥码头现在封闭
Dock four is sealed now.
你们的东西全在那儿了吗
Is that all you brought?
是啊 全在那里了 孩子
Yeah, that's all we had, kid.
这个黑发丑女是谁
Who the dark hair with the bad look?
你得把她关起来 她杀了很多人
You need to lock her up. She's killed a lot of people.
我们给她用了化学抑制剂
We put a chemical restraint on her.
-她没法挣脱 -好的 我们会接手的
- She can't take it off. - Yeah, yeah, we on it.
霍顿在船上吗
Is Holden on this ship?
听着 小子
Listen, little shit.
我要找德鲁默
I want to talk to Drummer.
现在阿什福德舰长是老大
Captain Ashford boss man now.
登船期间我们要扣押你们的武器
We hold on your weapon when you on board.
那是不可能的
Well, that's not going to happen.
-这是规矩 -所以呢
- It's the rule. - So?
阿莫斯 算了
Amos. Please.
-不 -求你了
- No. - Please.
我认识他们
I know them.
好了 这些东西都搬去分诊处
Okay. All this gear to the triage units.
你们也去吧
You can go too.
去找医生 帮他们的忙
See the doctors, help them out.
我们哪儿也不去
We're not going anywhere
除非你告诉我德鲁默怎么了
until you tell me what happened to Drummer.
不 你随我来 你这个逃兵
No, you coming with me. You deserter.
你被捕了
You under arrest.
好吧 我得把那枪要回来了
Okay, I'm gonna need that gun back.
没事的
It's all right.
这在我意料之中
I was expecting this.
我会去为我们找到答案的
I will get us some answers.
这边
This way.
永田
Nagata.
你的走狗说我被捕了
Your lapdog told me I was under arrest.
是这样 哈拉里自行判断
Yeah, well, Harari correctly judged
当你回来后 我可能要跟你见个面
that I might want a word with you if you came back.
德鲁默怎么了
What happened to Drummer.
她受伤了
She was injured.
正在从手术中恢复过来
And she's recovering from surgery.
她救了我一命
She saved my life.
我也救了她
And I saved hers.
你却以为是我发动了叛乱
You were expecting mutiny.
霍顿在哪里
Where's Holden?
火星人把他带到这里了吗
Did the Martians bring him here?
是的 但他目前不适合见客
Yeah, they did, but he's no condition to entertain visitors.
我认为那个核心站上发生的事
I believe whatever happened on that station
损伤了他的心智 但我们正在照顾他
damaged his mind, but we're caring for him.
我要见他
I want to see him.
我们的电网问题依旧存在
Our problems with the grid have persisted.
电力迟早会崩溃
One of these times it's going to go down
再也无法恢复的
and it won't come back up again.
我不是来帮你修船的
I didn't come here to fix your ship.
到那时
And whenever that happens
船上的所有人都会被黑暗吞噬
everyone on this ship will asphyxiate in the dark.
包括你的船员
And that includes your crew.
詹姆斯·霍顿和德鲁默
James Holden and Drummer.
以及 我们所有人
Well, all of us.
我会想出稳定电网的办法
I'll come up with a plan to stabilize the grid
然后组建队伍去修理
and put together teams to implement the repairs.
很好
Good.
之后 我要见我的朋友们
Then, I'm going to see my friends.
可以 好好干吧
Aye, you might as well get on with it.
一旦越界
One time you out line.
就赏你两枪 懂吗
Two in the head, sasa ke?
我叫吉姆 你为什么被关进来
I'm Jim. What are you in for?
我们把通讯激光调节为可见
We tune comm laser to visible range.
打光时 发送小行星代码
When your flash it, send Belter tap code.
好主意
Good idea.
这话我们听过 地球人
Yeah, we get those sometime, Earther.
充电完成
Charge complete.
通讯激光就位... 发射
Comm laser firing... now.
光束不够强
Beam not strong enough.
无法穿过干扰
Not getting through the distortion.
只是给星环加热了几度
All it do is heat up Ring a couple of degree.
这里
Here.
该死
Damn.
你想过会见到这一幕吗
You ever think you'd see anything like this?
内行星人和小行星带人 肩并肩
Inners and Belters, side by side,
相互帮助
helping each other.
终于迎来了和平吗
Peace in our time?
只可惜所有人都要死了
All it took was everybody about to die.
是啊...
Yeah...
飞船救援频道的莫妮卡·斯图尔特
This is Monica Stuart reporting from
为您进行特别报道
the Intership Relief Channel.
-我们刚刚从... -看 他们做到了
- A new shipment... - See, they made it.
联♥合♥国♥舰队托马斯王子号♥
Including much needed electrical parts,
刚送来了一批货物 包括急需的电器元件
has just been received from the UNN "Thomas Prince."
阿什福德舰长请
Captain Ashford asks that anyone
所有具有工程经验的人与之联♥系♥...
with engineering experience contact his staff...
巴拉 巴拉
Blah, blah, blah.
你怎么了 这主意不错
What's wrong with you? That's a good idea.
医疗小组声称...
The medical group reports...
我得去找点吃的
I've got to get me something to eat.
-一起吗 -一会儿就来
- You coming? - I'll catch up.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
好了
Good.
来吧
Okay.
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
我以前是一名护士
I was a nurse.
在此之前是一名牧师
Before I was a minister.
我在圣彼得堡开了家诊所救治无证居民
I run a clinic in St. Petersburg for the undocumented.
就是那些底层人♥民♥
Those are people who aren't on Basic.
我认识一些这样的人
Yeah, I know people like that.
是啊
Yeah.
为什么这么做
Why do you do it?
总要有人来做
Uh, because it needs to be done.
这可能就是我的生活吧
I think that's what most of my life is.
寻找需要完成的事情 然后尝试
Seeing what needs to be done and trying to do it.
我也是
Mine too.
怎么 没见过人受伤吗
What, you never saw anyone who got hurt before?
我只听说你受伤了 没想到...
They said you were injured, but I didn't...
你还好吗
How are you?
背后疼得厉害
Back aches pretty bad right down to the spot
一直疼到失去知觉的地方
where I can't feel anything at all.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表