剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Look.
我只想确保你俩的安全
I just want to make sure y'all are safe,
毕竟发生了这么多事
with everything that's been going on right now.
我不认为地球会去轰炸火星
I don't think Earth would ever bomb Mars,
但近来大家的行为都很疯狂
but people have acting real crazy lately.
所以学校的演习
So you pay extra special attention
你要格外注意好吗 小牛仔
to those drills at school, all right, cowboy?
要听政♥府♥和妈妈的话
You listen to what the government and your mama tells you.
你才会安全
It'll keep you safe.
我是个差劲的丈夫
I've been an awful husband...
糟糕透顶的父亲
and a worse father.
这我知道
I know.
我只是想
I'm just trying to...
我只想在这儿干出点什么
I'm just trying to do some good out here.
我们确实做了点事
And we have.
我做了
I have.
我想
I think, uh...
我想这才是长久以来我真正想做的事
I think this is what I've always really wanted to do...
比跟你们团聚的愿望更强烈
More than I wanted to be there with you.
我只是从来没对你们说过
I just could never really tell you that...
因为我不了解自己
'Cause I don't think I knew myself.
但那不意味着我有一分一秒
But that doesn't mean that for one second
不爱你们
I did not love you,
你们两个
both of you,
我爱得非常非常深
very, very much.
消息已发送
进入静默航行
We are rigged for silent running.
警告
电池故障
备用电量
警告
电池故障
备用电量
磁锁故障
警告
电池故障
备用电量
警告
武器来袭
备用电量
导弹撞击时间
这个计划太糟了
This plan sucks.
我不完全反对
I'm not gonna totally disagree.
她连飞行员都不是
She isn't even a pilot.
我倒是想驾驶
Well, I'd happily chauffeur,
但当加速到6G时 你可不会想看
but you wouldn't want to see the mess from this wound
我这伤口会多么惨不忍♥睹
when we hit high six Gs.
就算你躲过了导弹
Even if you escape the missiles,
联♥合♥国♥来清理现场时
the UN will fire on your drop ship
也会朝你的登陆舰开火
when they come to mop up.
联♥合♥国♥会打印着自己旗帜的非武装船只
The UN fire on an unarmed ship bearing their own flag?
他们得搞清楚你是不是在上面
They'll need to find out if you're on board.
我们会没事的
So we'll be all right.
我选了一条避开船只频繁通行区域的航线
I've laid in a course that avoids the high-traffic zones.
我们可能要花更长时间 但
It'll take us a bit longer, but...
我们能悄悄抵达第谷空间站
we'll get to Tycho quietly.
我毫不关心你女儿
I didn't give a shit about your daughter.
吉姆
Jim!
我利用你带我们逃离木卫三
I used you to get us through Ganymede,
如果不是你我们早就死了
and none of us would be breathing if you hadn't come.
听着 你没必要这么说
Look, you don't have to say that.
我们欠你一些解释
We owe you some answers,
这样你才知道我们尽了所能去找她
so at least you know we did everything we could to find her.
土卫三上的实验室
The lab on Ganymede.
那只是现场实验室
That was a field lab.
他们不是在那制♥造♥的那些混种人
That's not where they created those Hybrids--
我可以说句话吗
Can I just speak for a moment?
当我们用引擎烧死混种人时
When the Hybrid burned up in our drive,
金星上空的那艘飞船
it timed exactly with that ship
也在同一时间解体
that got pulled apart over Venus.
我们知道原分子病毒相互连接
Now, we know the protomolecule is connected,
它会自我交流
that it communicates with itself.
当时还发生了另一件事
And something else happened at that same moment.
木卫一上的一个信♥号♥♥
A spike on Io,
原分子病毒的又一呐喊
another "shout" from the protomolecule.
木卫一还在我们的行程内
And Io is still within range.
听着 我们已经决定
Look, we've already decided--
那儿有一所废弃的氦-3精炼厂
There's a decommissioned Helium-3 refinery there...
是朱尔斯-皮埃尔·毛建的
built by Jules-Pierre Mao.
毛-奎考斯基公♥司♥
氦-3精炼厂
我们已经计划好了一条安全空旷的航线去第谷
We've plotted a safe, clean course for Tycho.
所有东西都在那
Everything is there.
我们可以去了木卫一后再去第谷
We can go to Tycho... after Io.
吉姆 我们都为普拉克斯的孩子难过
Jim, we're all devastated about Prax's child,
但牺牲这一船的人也换不回她
but sacrificing this crew doesn't bring her back.
求你别再生我的气了
Look past your anger towards me, please.
这与你无关
This isn't about you.
我也毫不关心原分子病毒了
And I don't give a damn about the protomolecule anymore.
它已经被放出来了
It's out there now.
随它去吧
So be it.
但我们答应普拉克斯要帮他找女儿
But we promised Prax we'd help him find his daughter,
我们什么都干了就这事没干
and we did every damn thing except that.
我们都同意了
We're all in agreement.
第谷是唯一的出路
Tycho is the only way we survive.
我保证 佛瑞德·约翰逊会帮我们...
I assure you, Fred Johnson will help us--
木卫一
Io.
-管他的 我加入 -艾莫斯
- Hell with it, I'm in. - Amos...
我也是
Me too.
我去设定航线
I'll go set a course.
...威胁让内行星
...which threatens to throw the Inner Planets
陷入全面战争
into a state of all-out war...
更多战舰 更多战争 更多死亡
More ships, more war, more death.
你和道斯也想去掺一脚吗
You and Dawes want to join that party?
这正是我们极力想阻止的情况
The idea is to prevent exactly that.
没错 一个"威慑"
Ah, yes, a "Deterrent."
但所有东西都能变成武器 佛瑞德
But everything becomes a weapon, Freddy.
不正是你教我的吗
Didn't you teach me that?
该行动时 不能被动
Sometimes you make your move.
这是属于小行星带的机会
It's the Belt's moment,
我们别无选择
and we didn't get to choose it.
你有远大的理想
You have your big ideas.
而我中枪
And I get shot.
你知道为什么
You know why I stayed with you
道斯把你拖出困境后 我劝他放你一条生路
after Dawes dragged you out of the gutter,
从那时起 我便留在你身边吗
after I convinced him not to put you down like a dog?
为了监视我
To keep an eye on me.
因为道斯不相信我的忠诚
Dawes wasn't convinced of my loyalty.
道斯希望我回谷神星
Dawes wanted me back on Ceres,
我却想逃离那里
and I wanted to get away.
追随他没有前途
No future down his road.
我在你身上看见不同的未来
I saw something different in you.
我选择了你
I chose you.
那...我真荣幸
Well, then... I'm glad you did.
我们携手建造了第谷空间站
And we built Tycho together.
小行星带的一大进步
A way forward for the Belt.
而现在那蓝色海妖般的东西
Now that blue siren has got you dreaming
让你做更大的梦了 对吧
about bigger things, huh?
每次我发脾气
When I'm pissed off,
你都知道要躲远远的
you normally have the good sense
好几天避不见面
to stay the hell away for a couple of days,
如今才两小时了
and it's been two hours.
你到底什么事有求于我
So what is it you want?
我要你带领一项打捞行动
I need you to lead a salvage mission.
带回诺伍号♥
Bring back the Nauvoo.
你想和摩♥门♥教♥重修旧好
You gonna make nice with the Mormons?
没这必要吧
No, why would you?
我们要为小行星带重新改造它
We're gonna retrofit the ship for the Belt,
因为很快我们将不再是一盘散沙
because soon we're not gonna be a bunch of tribes.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表