剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
没搞错吧 牧师 你不是已婚吗
Really, Pastor? Aren't you married?
没错 我...
Yes, I'm...
已婚
married.
你不用撤离 对吗
You're not leaving, are you?
对 我不会走的
No. I'm in for the whole ride.
你怎么弄到权限的
Huh. How did you manage that?
威胁 应该是说敲诈
Blackmail--well, technically extortion,
但"威胁"比较好听
but blackmail just sounds good.
副舰长快退休了
The executive officer is about to retire,
他应征了
and, well, he's applied for a job
我母亲公♥司♥里的一个职位
at one of my mother's companies.
世道如此
It's the way of the world.
你能动用一点关系帮我吗
Do you think you can pull strings for me too?
你为什么想留下
Why would you want that?
你又是为什么呢
Why do you?
我是个芳华不再的交际花
Oh, I'm an aging debutante
只能寻求刺♥激♥来填补
papering my emptiness and regrets
我的空虚和遗憾
with thrill-seeking.
该你了
Your turn.
这是我这辈子第一次遇见的奇迹
It's the first miracle that's happened in my lifetime.
这是我这辈子唯一一次遇见的奇迹
It's the only miracle that's happened in my lifetime.
虽然不是美妙的奇迹
And it's not a miracle-miracle,
但是
but...
一切都因此改变了 如此接近奇迹
It changes everything, and to be so close
却又转头离开 就太不明智了
and then just turn away? It seems wrong.
如果我说感受到召唤
If I said I felt called--
-听起来很牵强 -没错
- That would be pushing it. - It would.
如果我说我想目睹星环外的世界呢
If I said I really needed to see what's out there?
接近了
Closer.
你的私心想要让你参与
You want to indulge in a selfish desire
一件了不起的成就
to be a part of something amazing.
是的
Yeah.
我们攻击了内行星人的船舰
We've struck at the Inner's vessels--
我就知道这家伙有问题
I knew there was something off about this guy.
太阳系英雄个屁
Hero to the solar system my ass.
不禁让人怀疑他还撒了哪些谎
Makes you wonder what else he was lying about.
他说他所做的事 大概都是假的
Everything he said he did, probably.
等火星人逮住他
Well, when the Dusters catch him...
咱们就知道答案了
We'll know for sure.
我把身家都压在了任务失败上面
I put in for full benefits on the aborted run.
你不会赌赢的
Ah, you're never gonna get that.
试试无妨
Can't hurt to try.
他反正用不着
He's not gonna need it.
储物柜
托马斯普林斯号♥
我想看他的管理档案
I wanna see his admin files.
绩效审查
Performance reviews.
"索达的技术知识丰富
"Soledad has decent technical knowledge,
但老爱挑起闹剧"
but she keeps starting social drama"?
-此话不假 -混帐
- True. - Asshole.
他怎么评价的我
What's he say about me?
史丹尼斯洛·克普
Stannislaw Kulp.
能力不错
Good mark for competence, somehow...
提名了你升职
Put you in for a promotion.
伦 你真客气
Aw, Ren, you shouldn't have.
梅尔巴·郭
Melba Koh.
"梅尔巴是新手 知识仍有欠缺"
"Melba is new, and has some gaps in her knowledge base--"
-那也是实话 -放回去
- Yeah, that's also true. - Put it back.
不 还是有好评
No, there's some good.
"她具备潜力 只需要一些指导
"She has some real potential. With a little mentoring,
她能成为杰出的技术人员
"She could be an outstanding technician.
值得培养"
Worth investing in."
今晚别烦我
Not tonight.
我为你安排这场宴会
I arranged this party for you.
结果大家都走了 现在他们都会议论
Now everyone's gone, and all they're gonna talk about
这场社交灾难
is what a train wreck it was.
随他们说
Let them.
随他们说
Let them?
他们不仅会议论你
They're not just gonna talk about you.
还会议论我和父亲
It's gonna be about me and Father.
你让我们蒙羞
You humiliated us.
父亲已经为你排山倒海
Father has moved heaven and Earth for you.
你却对他丝毫不屑
You treat him like less than shit.
-我受够了 -你受够什么
- I'm tired of it. - You're tired of what?
受够你自以为高尚的态度
Tired of you and your holier-than-thou crap.
你想去哪里
Where are you going?
跟你宝贝小行星带人混贫民窟
Slumming with your precious Belters?
拯救人类自我毁灭
Saving humanity from itself?
你知道自己有多么自命清高吗
Do you even know how condescending you are?
自恋狂
You're such a narcissist.
不准就这样走
Do not walk away from me.
别想甩下一个背影就走
Don't you dare turn your back on me.
我不想再被你羞辱
I am through being humiliated by you.
父亲是个有问题的人
Our father is a damaged man.
你永远无法达到他的期望
You're never gonna be good enough for him.
现在呢
How about now?
没有
No.
什么也没有
Nothing.
以前怎么也无法让米勒闭嘴 现在他消失了
Couldn't shut Miller up before. Now he's just gone.
或许穿越星环损坏了他
Maybe going through the Ring broke him, I don't know.
你们那边如何
How about you guys?
武器和通信系统故障
Weapons and comms are jacked.
科恩对罗西号♥动的手脚 破坏很深
Whatever Cohen did to the "Roci," it got in deep.
只有造船厂才能修复了
It's gonna take a shipyard to fix her.
好吧
All right.
我们不能回头 火星人会逮住我们
We can't turn or the Martians get us.
我们也无法一直前进 撞上泡泡边缘
We can't keep going or we hit the side
我们也会没命
of this bubble and die.
我们无法与外界通信 没有武器能杀出重围
We can't talk to anyone, and we can't shoot our way out.
仅存的希望就是莫妮卡和科恩
Our only hope is that Monica and Cohen
-替我们说些好话 -那个
- put in a good word for us. - Yeah, um,
对此我不会抱希望
I wouldn't really count on that.
亚历克斯认为我对他们太苛刻
Alex thinks I was too hard on them.
我很温柔的
I was being gentle.
你该先征询我的意见
I mean, I kind of wish you'd run it by me first.
-抱歉 船长 -没事
- Sorry, Cap. - It's all right.
那我们现在怎么做
Okay, so, so what're we gonna do?
投降
Surrender.
我们减速 让他们登船
We slow down, let them board us,
他们看见我们的船受破坏 就能还我们清白
they'll see we were sabotaged, and it'll clear our names.
或许恐攻的事能解决
Maybe for the-- the terrorism thing,
但是他们会拿回罗西号♥
but they're gonna take the "Roci."
或许吧
Yeah, probably.
不然我们就会死
It's either that or we die.
我从没想到事情会变成这样
I didn't think it'd end like this.
小行星带人
Oye, Beltalowda.
听好
Listen up.
这是你们的舰长
This is your Captain,
这是你们的飞船
and this is your ship.
这是属于你们的时刻
This is your moment.
你们或许会以为自己在害怕
You might think that you're scared,
但这不是
but you're not.
这不是恐惧
That isn't fear.
那是你们的智慧
That's your sharpness.
是你们的力量
That's your power.
我们是小行星带人
We are Belters.
宇宙中的万物
Nothing in the void...
我们无所不知
is foreign to us.
我们要前往之处
The place we go...
就是我们的归途
is the place we belong.
殊途同归
This is no different.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表