剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
闭嘴 你想害死我们吗
Shut up! Are you trying to get us killed?
不确定还有其他办法
Not sure how else this goes!
好了 我懂
Okay, I get it.
真的
I do.
你朋友都死了
All your friends are dead,
你觉得这样可以缅怀他们
and this feels like a way to honor them.
你觉得你在履行职责
It feels like you're doing your duty.
-我想-- -你想和敌人战斗
- I want-- - You want to fight the enemy.
我知道
I know.
但是我已经学到了
But I learned a while back
这游戏最难的部分
that the hardest part of this game
是搞清楚谁才是真正的敌人
is figuring out who the enemy really is.
这些人并不是
And these guys aren't it.
我们努力过了
Look, we tried, okay?
没有成功
This shit, it didn't work.
我不想死在这里
I don't want to die here.
那接下来会怎么样
So what, then?
把那玩意儿放下 活着才会知道
Put fucking the gun down and live to find out.
我们会再想办法
We'll find another way.
该死 我竟然错过了
Shit, did I miss it?
索伦托·吉利斯讲话
回应火星袭击事件
各方都有电♥话♥打来
The calls are coming in from everywhere.
明天民调就会确认
By tomorrow, the polls will confirm
我们已经清楚的事情
what we already know,
你已经获得了民众广泛的支持
that you have overwhelming public support.
埃斯特本
Esteban.
-那是什么 -安娜
- What the hell was that? - Anna.
不 你曲解了我的话
No, you twisted my words.
你把我变成了
You made me part of everything that I hate
-所痛恨勾当的帮凶 -这么说不对
- about all of this! - Now, that's not fair.
不敢相信我又上当了
I can't believe I fell for this again!
我真是个白♥痴♥
I am such an idiot.
你打个响指我立马就回来
You snapped your fingers, and I am right back
围着你转 收拾烂摊子
to following you around, mopping up the blood.
现在世界正需要
What the world needs right now is precisely--
你没资格跟我说话
You don't get to speak to me!
不许再跟我说话
Not ever again.
你没必要当他的傀儡
And you didn't need to be his hand puppet.
你本该更好
You could've been better than this.
你应该不止于此
You should have been more than this.
我曾相信在你的内心深处
I used to believe that there was a decent man
有个正直的人被野心所隐藏
somewhere inside you buried under all that ambition.
很遗憾我错得如此离谱
I'm sorry I was so wrong.
我们只能匀出这么多水了
That's as much water as we can spare.
够吗
Is it enough?
够
Yeah.
加上我们给他们的一氧化碳缸
That plus the CO tanks we gave them should be enough
够送他们回舰队了
to get them back to their fleet.
在易修复的东西上
It's nice to be working
大展拳脚感觉不错
on something that's easy to repair.
对
Yeah.
有些东西是修不好的
Some things don't get fixed.
我觉得自己像在等待处决
I feel like I'm awaiting sentencing.
需要你见个人
There's someone I need you to meet.
为什么是我
Why me?
你带枪的朋友伤害了我的感情
Your friend with the gun hurt my feelings.
你看上去比较好沟通
You seemed to be the most reasonable.
你是克里斯金·艾娃斯拉
You're Chrisjen Avasarala.
对
Yes.
联♥合♥国♥副秘♥书♥长♥
The UN Deputy Undersecretary.
你要一直这么迟钝下去
This is going to be very tedious
我们的交流会很无趣的
if you remain this dim.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这是什么鬼船
What the hell kind of a ship is this?
好吧 看来只能短话长说了
Right, the tedious version, then.
这场战争是个谎言
This war is a lie
由我方政♥府♥里的人挑起
started by people in my own government,
虽然火星也有过错
though Mars is not without some blame.
你为 为什么跟我讲这些
Why--why are you telling me this?
能阻止战争的唯一方法是在这里
The only way it can be stopped is out here,
远离政客
away from the politicians.
是 我明白这听上去很讽刺
Yes, I am aware of the irony.
所以我离开了
This is why I left.
我得在与敌人战斗前找出真正的对手
I needed to find the real enemy before I could fight them.
只有这样我才能履行使命
It's the only way I can do my duty--
我的真正使命 服务于火星
my true duty--to Mars.
好吧 很棒
Okay. Great.
你到底要我做什么
What exactly is it you're asking me to do?
当你重返舰队时
When you rejoin your fleet,
我有件东西
I have something I want you to show
想让你带给你们的司令员
to your commanding officer.
告诉他是我捎的信
Tell him it came from me.
叫他把这个带给萨瑟将军
Ask him to pass this along to Admiral Souther.
一位联♥合♥国♥将军
A UNN Admiral.
他正跟第三舰队在木星附近
He is with the 3rd Fleet around Jupiter,
我相信那正是你们要去的地方
where you're headed, I believe.
等等 你要放我回舰队
Wait, so you're letting me rejoin my fleet?
我们会让你们乘"吉杜尔"
We're giving you the "KC."
它已经可以航行了
It can already fly.
我们的人正在让它起死回生
Our people are getting it livable again--
或者说让它生命力更旺
or, you know, more livable.
好 所以你想让我回去
Okay, so you want me to go back
叫我的上司在战争中间
and tell my CO to hail a UNN Admiral
去呼叫一名联♥合♥国♥将军
in the middle of a war?
对 一点不差
Yes, exactly.
或者这位霍顿也可以将你们三个蠢货
Or Holden here can space the three of you
扔到外太空去
for being such intolerable idiots.
老实说 我无所谓
Honestly, I can go either way.
我觉得第一个选项比较好
I'd rather do the first one.
目前你们所做的仅是伤了亚历克斯的自尊
So far, all you've done is wound Alex's pride,
只要你愿意帮忙
which is nothing we can't forgive
我们也不是不能原谅
if you're willing to help us.
那么你们让我拿给他们看的是什么
So what is this thing that you want me to show them?
时间有限 长话短说
Time is short, and I'll be brief.
比起生他的气我更生自己的气
I'm more angry at myself than I am at him.
我在答应过去前
I knew he was a lying pile of feces
就知道他是个撒谎的臭狗屎
before I agreed to come.
注意用辞 你女儿在隔壁屋呢
Language. Your daughter's in the next room.
狗屎是最好听的了
Feces was as nice as I can--
她还在睡觉 小点声
And sleeping, so volume too.
你那边调小点
You turn yours down,
我可能还得大喊大叫一会
'cause I'm probably gonna yell some more.
你不开心 但我需要你保持冷静
You're upset, but I need you to keep it together,
因为我也在强打精神
because I barely am.
娜蒙妮丝柯 我很抱歉
Namonisko, I'm sorry.
我一心只考虑自己
I'm so wrapped up in my own head,
都没问你过得怎样
I haven't even asked you how you're doing.
诊所一切顺利
Things at the clinic are going well.
主教派来主持周日礼拜的年轻人
The young man the bishop sent over
并没有被嘘下讲台
to handle Sunday worship isn't being booed off the podium.
而亚马逊刚刚死了几百万人
And millions of people just died in the Amazon,
所以当然不是事事顺利
so of course nothing is really okay.
娜米虽然还小
And Nami's too young to understand,
但她看得出我很恐惧
but she can tell that I'm scared.
我不想让她知道
I don't want her to know this--
这个世界会坏到这种程度
that the world can be this bad,
而我没办法为她解决
that I can't fix it for her.
我现在就回家
I'm coming home right now.
我很高兴
I'm glad,
如果那是你此刻最该做的事
if that's the best thing you can be doing right now.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表