剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
小行星带将自成一国
We're gonna be a nation.
听上去像是不想让我挡你的路
Sounds a little like you want me out of the way.
不 我没有别的意思
No, it's exactly what I'm saying it is.
可不是 医生一直要我
Yeah, the doctor's been telling me
休个假 调养痊愈
I need to take a vacation to heal up.
少了你 我办不到
I can't do this without you.
一旦地球和火星开战
Once Earth and Mars get done
将对方打回石器时代
beating each other back to the Stone Age,
他们会比以往更加需要小行星带的资源
they're gonna need the Belt more than ever.
我们得有所准备
We need to be ready.
将大教堂改建成战舰
A cathedral converted into a warship,
听起来真像是个历久不衰的伟大国度的心脏啊
sounds like the heart of a great and lasting nation.
我需要你
I need you.
你愿意去吗
Will you go?
能让我先喝完这一杯吗
Can I finish my drink first?
剩不到五分钟
Less than five minutes.
别紧张 牛仔 时间充裕
Easy, cowboy, plenty of time.
高压下也能保持冷静
Ice water in my veins under pressure.
这是你雇用我的原因 对吗
That's why you hired me, right?
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
好吗
Okay?
别忘了打抗生素
Don't forget your antibiotics.
我会记得的
I won't.
做得很好 士兵
Good job, Marine.
彼此彼此 间谍
Same to you, spy.
现在是匿名状态了
Now we're anonymous.
我得收起我的盔甲
I need to stow my suit.
把你身上亮晶晶那些都脱掉
Take off all that tinsel.
都什么时候了 你还给我穿搭建议
Is this really the time for fashion advice?
6G重力下 那些东西会把你的头都扯掉
At six Gs, that junk will tear your head off.
你看着办吧
You decide.
快走 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
气闸状态
锁定
气闸状态
锁解
我们喷气式飞行 轻轻松松
Just gonna tea-kettle nice and easy
进入太空
out into the big empty.
然后呢
And then what happens?
我也想知道
I'm interested to find that out myself.
启动中
Powering up.
我不是专家
I'm no expert,
但我们不是该远离飞船吗
but shouldn't we get the hell away from that yacht?
不能太早 否则可能会有导弹发现我们
Not too soon, or one of those missiles might see us
锁定我们的引擎
and lock on our drive.
柯特亚出去了吗
Did Cotyar get out?
我敢肯定是的 别说话了
I'm sure he did. Now quiet.
准备解开固定钳
Prepare for clamp release.
我们是不是该溜了
Shall we shove off now, please?
坐稳了 你会需要这个的
Sit still, you're gonna need it.
让我下船
Get me off this ship!
做好准备
Hitch your tits and pucker up.
该解除伪装了
It's time to peel the paint.
该死
Shit!
准备接受冲击
Brace for impact.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表