剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
《无垠的太空》前情提要
这一区域所有的飞船
All the ships in this space
突然间同时减速了
suddenly decelerated at the same moment
现在我们都在被引力拉向位于中心的球体
and now we're all being pulled toward the sphere at the center.
所有的船都这样吗
All the ships?
克拉丽莎·毛
Clarissa Mao.
梅尔巴
Melba...
她想杀了詹姆斯·霍顿
she's trying to kill James Holden.
霍顿 告诉我他在哪
Holden! Tell me where he is!
机器压到了我的腿
The machine got me by the leg.
我们是这样的情况
Our situation here gonna be multiplied
外面的情况肯定会比这更糟
100 fold through the ship.
不能我们两个都死了
Cannot afford for lose us both.
没有重力帮助愈合有储备也没多大用
Supplies won't matter much without gravity to heal.
现在没法推进
No way for us to make thrust now.
那我们启动重力旋转轮
Then we spin the drum.
我有话对所有困在这个地狱的船说
I have a message for all the ships in this infernal place.
巨兽号♥可以通过旋转制♥造♥重力
The Behemoth can create spin gravity.
带你们的伤者来 让他们恢复
Bring your wounded here so that they may heal.
霍顿
Holden?
我看见了什么 一个画面
I saw something. A vision.
什么的画面
A vision of what?
所有一切的终结
The end of everything.
无垠的太空
第三季第十一集第十二集
挣扎没用的
It's not gonna work.
你被注射了阻滞剂
You're being pumped full of blockers.
你为什么在这儿
Why are you here?
减速发生时你就在蒂莉身边
You were right next to Tilly when the slowdown hit.
你本可以救她的
You could have saved her.
这不关你的事
This isn't your business.
你良心怎么过得去
How can you live with that?
比蒂莉·费根更好的人我也杀过
I've killed better people than Tilly Fagan.
我不应该那样做的
I shouldn't have done that.
我猜都是她的错
I bet it was all her.
胜恩号♥
The "Seung Un,"
那个假广播 这一切都是她
the fake broadcast, all of it.
她想杀了我们
She tried to kill us.
我他妈才不在乎你
I don't give a shit about you.
这都是为了霍顿吗
It was about Holden?
为她父亲报仇
Revenge for her father.
我见过她这样的人
I've known people like her.
把她留在这解决不了问题
Keeping her around is not gonna work.
把她带到托马斯王子号♥
Take her to the "Thomas Prince".
他们可以关押她
They can lock her up.
我才不会把她送到联♥合♥国♥的船上
I'm not gonna take her to a UN ship.
你自己一个人肯定对付不了她
And you definitely can't handle her alone.
直接杀了她会简单些
It'd be easier if I put her down.
不 不
No! No.
你不能 你不能直接射杀她
You're not gonna, you're not gonna shoot her,
那不如我更改一下自动诊断让她药物过量
Well, what if I override the auto-doc to do an overdose?
-没有痛苦的 -不
- It'll be painless. - No.
我们不能杀了她
We're not going to kill her.
她不会对你的仁慈心存感激的
This one won't be grateful for your mercy.
这不是为了她
Well, it's not about her.
是为了我们
It's about us.
面板上还是一片红
I'm still seeing red across the board.
我知道 再等一下
I know. Just give me a damn second--
这次好像有点效果了
Ooh, that seems to have done something at least.
有信♥号♥♥了
Antennae's up.
别高兴得太早
Don't get too happy.
我们还是不能传输信♥号♥♥
We still can't transmit.
收到应答器信♥号♥♥
Transponder signal's being received.
至少我们现在知道其他飞船的位置
Least we now know where all the other ships are.
霍顿呢
What about Holden?
信♥号♥♥都消失的时候
Our scopes were locked on to that station
我们的探测器锁定了那个核心站
when this whole thing went down.
我觉得罗西号♥可能看到了些什么
I think the Roci might have seen something.
好的
Okay.
我觉得霍顿不是一个人离开的
I don't think Holden left on his own.
火星人的小船也出来了
Martian skiff did though.
减速发生时他们一定是静止状态
They must have been at rest when the slowdown happened.
至少不会超过我扔扳手的速度
Or at least not going any faster than I can throw a wrench.
也许他们带着霍顿一起
Maybe they took Holden with them.
找到了 他们搭上了巨兽号♥
Gotcha. It's docked at the Behemoth.
如果霍顿在那艘小船上
If Holden is on that skiff
他可能现在跟你的老朋友们在一起
he might be with your old friends now.
所有需要帮助的飞船
To any ships in need.
巨兽号♥欢迎伤员到来
Your injured are welcome on the Behemoth.
我们有重力和医疗技术可以帮忙
We have gravity and Med-Techs to help.
我们也欢迎你们的船员
We also welcome your crew.
特别是医务人员
Especially medical professional.
额外的医疗用品和食物也同样...
Any spare medical supplies and food are also greatly...
我以为是德鲁默在管那艘船
Hey, I thought Drummer was running that ship.
她之前是
She was.
进行舰队救援工作
To fleet relief efforts and it will be used
并将在可用时
to broadcast any additional information
播报其他有用信息
as it becomes available.
如果我们没法发消息那我得过去
If we can't send a message then I need to go over there.
看看到底发生了什么
See what's happened.
-看我们是否能找到霍顿 -好的
- See if we can find Holden. - All right.
我们穿太空服过去
We'll use our vac suits for the trip.
我要带上艾莫斯和神父
I'll take Amos and the priest.
是牧师
Pastor.
随便了
Whatever.
奈奥米 等等
Naomi, wait.
你坚守阵地直到我们回来
You hold the fort till we get back.
不
Yeah, no.
这可不行
That ain't gonna work.
-我必须得去 -我也去
- I have to go. - So do I.
我刚找回了自己的家人
Hey. I just got my family back.
那全队都去
Whole team then.
全队
Whole team.
我是火星舰队阿斯吉亚号♥舰长钱德拉·卢卡斯
I'm Captain Chandra Lucas of the MCRN "Askia."
我在协调星环内
I'm coordinating operations inside the Ring space
火星幸存者的相关工作
for the Martian survivors.
我们不是在学森号♥上
We're not docked with the "Xuesen" anymore.
而且你是新来的
And you're new.
恐怕你的处境发生了变化
I'm afraid your situation has changed.
而且也许不是朝着好的方向发展
And probably not for the better.
我跟另外一个审讯官已经说清楚了
I already said everything to the other interrogator
我跟他说了
and like I told him,
我想知道我的朋友在哪儿
I want to know where my friends are.
死了很多人
A lot of people have died.
我们需要知道在核心站发生了什么
We need to know what happened on that station.
我不会再说一个字了
I'm not saying another goddamn word
除非知道我的船员都安然无恙
until I know my crew is okay.
詹姆斯·霍顿
James Holden.
终于见到了真人啊
In the flesh.
我是克莱斯·阿什福德
Ah, I am Klaes Ashford.
我听说过你
I've heard of you.
你是安德森·道斯的清道夫
You're one of Anderson Dawes' scavengers.
咱们开始还是先文明点吧
Ah, let's try to be civil at least.
如果可以的话
If we can.
跟我说说核心站发生了什么
Tell me what happened on that station?
所以我们是搭上了巨兽号♥
So we're docked with the Behemoth.
我要跟奈奥米·永田谈谈
I want to talk to Naomi Nagata.
-现在还不行 -等我得知
- Not just yet. - When I find out
我船员的情况 我会说的
what happened to my crew, I'll talk.
文明就是靠讨价还价建立的
Bargaining is how civilizations are built.
所以你告诉我一切我想知道的
So you tell me everything I want to know
然后我让你联♥系♥你的船员 公平吧
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表