剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
《无垠的太空》前情提要
小行星带快艇注意 请说明来由
Belter skiff, what is your business?
我正要前往罗西南多号♥
I am en route to the "Rocinante."
我们倒是有一个问题 需要解决
Oh, we have a problem. We need to work it out.
我好像看到了一个不想被看到的人
I think I just saw someone who didn't wanna be seen.
朱尔斯-皮埃尔·毛的女儿
Jules-Pierre Mao's daughter.
那个门 在霍顿接近表面的时候
A portal opened just as Holden
自动为他打开了
was getting close to the surface.
我必须做这件事 请你一定要相信我
I have to do this. Trust me, please.
搞什么
What the hell?
把它完成
Finish it.
无垠的太空
第三季第十一集
霍顿
Holden.
-霍顿 -他做了什么
- Holden. - What was he doing?
我怎么知道 霍顿
How the hell would I know? Holden?
他杀了上尉
He killed the LT.
该死 他的脉搏在下降
Ah, shit. His pulse is dropping.
我们得把他带回船上
We need to get him back to the ship.
这我同意
I'm good with that.
那东西把中尉撕碎了
That thing shredded the LT,
然后用他重新铺了地板
and re-plastered the floor with him.
-这太疯狂了 -都别动
- This is insane. - Nobody move!
又怎么了
What now?
特雷普 朝通道井发射一枚榴弹
Trepp, send an RPG up the shaft.
-为什么 -做就是了
- Why? - Just do it.
不要击中任何东西 这是命令
And do not hit anything. That's an order.
开火
Fire in the hole.
速度 0米每秒
最大 28.997米每秒
限速变了
Speed limit's changed.
注意推进器 速度控制在28米每秒内
Watch your thrusters, stay under 28 meters per second.
天呐 我们差点就像那样被困在这里了
Jesus, we would've been stuck here just like that.
多亏你 军士
Good call, Gunny.
我们赶紧离开这里吧
Let's just get the freak out of here.
该死
Oh, shit.
推进器系统自动运行
加油啊 离手
Come on, clear.
拜托啊 霍顿
Come on, Holden.
加油 离手
Come on. Clear.
-心率稳定了 -起码有一个稳定了
- Heart rate's stabilized. - That makes one of us.
跟他待在一起
Stay with him.
有任何变化马上来找我
Come get me if anything changes.
都听你的 军士
Whatever you say, Gunny.
登陆舰一号♥ 你原来的命令没变
Your original orders stand, Drop Ship-One.
现在请传输你的汇合坐标
Transmit your rendezvous coordinates now.
看来你们是比较幸运的
Sounds like you were the lucky ones.
-学森号♥结束通话 -遵命 学森号♥
- Xuesen out. - Aye, aye, Xuesen.
登陆舰一号♥结束通话
Drop-Ship One out.
什么情况
Tell me.
学森号♥遭受重创
The Xuesen is in pretty bad shape.
三分之一的船员死亡 三分之一受伤
A third of the crew dead. Another third injured.
无论环绕他们的是什么
Whatever that field around them is,
他们都无法在其中加速
they can't maneuver in it,
他们正被拖进围绕那个空间站的轨道
and they're being pulled into orbit around that station.
任何速度超过一百千米每小时的飞船
Same deal for any ship that was moving
都在遭遇相同的事
faster than 100 kilometers per hour.
那基本是这里所有的飞船
That's nearly every ship in this space.
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么知道限速变了
How did you know the speed limit changed?
只是一种感觉
It was just a hunch.
中尉扔出手榴弹后
That room reacted and killed the Lieutenant
那屋子才做出反应杀了上尉
after he threw the grenade,
与它阻止我们子弹时不同
differently to when it stopped our bullets.
我觉得它是想保护自己
I think it was trying to defend itself.
让所有东西都慢下来可能是它的方法
Slowing things down could be the way it does it.
那种减速在没有任何预警的情况下
That kind of deceleration without any notice...
是啊 很多人就这样死了
Yeah, a lot of people just died.
那不是防御方法
That's not a defensive measure.
那是屠♥杀♥
That's a massacre.
至少那鬼哭狼嚎让我知道你还活着
Well, at least that cry let me know you're alive.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
这边
Over here.
你伤势如何
How bad for you?
不怎么样
Not the best.
机器压到了我的腿
The machine got me by the leg.
你呢
You?
很幸运 还是完整的
Still in one piece, mi, somehow.
也许断了几根肋骨
Maybe broke a rib or three.
那减速的幅度 真是太剧烈了
Well, that deceleration, that was massive.
限速一定因为什么原因降低了
The speed limit must've dropped for some reason.
你能动吗
Can you move, ke?
不能动太多
Well, not a lot.
你能够到手持终端吗
Can you reach your hand terminal?
碎了
Ah, it's smashed.
该死
Damn it.
首先
First thing first.
试试解除电磁锁
Try to release the mag locks.
同意
Yeah, agreed.
开关就在那盒子里
Switch is in that box.
好了 现在该轮子了
Okay. Now for the wheels.
好 来吧
Okay, here it goes.
该死
Ah, damn it.
锁销弯了而且卡住了
The locking pins are bent up and jammed.
我可以让引擎启动
I can jump the engine.
我来看看能否把锁销弄直
I'll see if I can get the pins straight.
不 我们不能移♥动♥
No, we--we can't roll.
往前会夹死我 退后会压死你
Forward kills me, backward kills you.
必须让它浮起来
It has to float up.
我们需要通讯设备求救
We need comms for help.
迟早有人会来找你的
Eh, someone will come looking for you.
没有人知道我在这
Nobody know I'm down here.
什么
What?
卡米娜
Ah, Camina,
你身为舰长
you are the captain of this ship.
总该有人知道你行踪...
Someone should always know--
我需要独处 还不是因为
I needed to be alone so I didn't punch out
我的大副老是质疑我的决策
my first officer for his constant second-guessing.
我去你的
Ah, mama sabaka.
有件事你是说对了
Well, you got one thing right.
我俩之间确实有问题得解决
You and I definitely have a problem to work out.
你受伤了吗
Are you injured?
没 不太严重
No, uh, noth-- no, nothing serious.
回自己的船舱 系好安全带待在那
Go back to your quarters, strap in and stay there.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我只知道船突然减速
All I know is the ship suddenly decelerated.
我们承受了巨大重力
We pulled massive Gs.
我当时系了安全带 在床上休息
I was taking a nap. I was strapped in my bunk.
算你走运
You're lucky.
我回到船舱也没什么用处
I--I won't do anybody any good in my quarters.
我受过护士培训 我能协助伤患
I'm a trained nurse. I can help with the wounded.
你想帮忙吗
You wanna help?
去找骨折的人
Go find people with broken bones
送他们到医疗舱
and get them to a med bay.
我在这能帮上更多忙
I--I can do more here.
除了减轻他们的痛苦
There's nothing you can do for these people,
你也无能为力
except ease their pain.
这话什么意思
What are you talking about? What are--
多数伤者只需要缝合一下伤口
Staples and sutures are all most of these injuries need.
你第一次进入零重力空间吗
Is this your first time in zero G?
是的
Yeah.
少了重力 伤口会血流不止
Without gravity, wounds can't drain.
血液淤积 血块 组织肿胀
Blood pools and clots, tissue swells,
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表