剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
让狭背鲸号♥从轨道上降下来
Bringing the "Razorback" down from orbit.
-为什么 -因为我要乘它去阿加莎金
- Why? - Because I am going to fly it up to the "Agatha King."
我要想办法阻止变种舱
I'm going to find a way to stop those pods.
你不能一个人去 看好我们的人
You can't do it alone. Keep an eye on our people.
好的
I will.
警告 电量低
警告 电量低
长官
Sir.
您说有急事
You said it was urgent.
同时 由科什诺夫派出
Simultaneously, the MCRN "Karakum,"
运送你的原分子病毒技术的
dispatched by Kurshunov to take delivery
火星舰队卡拉库姆号♥
of your protomolecule technology--
-你怎么会有这个 -重要吗
- How did you get that? - Does it matter?
算是天意吧
Let's call it an act of God.
你都不否认一下吗
You're not even going to deny it?
-我说的心里话 -你刚刚叛国了
- I meant every word I said. - You just admitted to treason.
-他一直这样吗 -怎样
- Was he always like that? - Like what?
没骨气又懦弱
Spineless and weak.
只有一张正经脸
Dignified face with nothing behind it.
你完了
You're finished.
他才不在乎叛国呢
He doesn't care about treason.
他只是在重复你刚刚跟他讲的观点
That's just him parroting you because you talked to him last.
如果他跟看大门的聊天
If he spoke to a janitor, he'd be passionately declaiming
他就会愤怒地拖把不好用 真烦人
about a fucking mop. It's agonizing.
我都记不清阻止了他
I've lost count of how many times I stopped him
多少次做错事政♥治♥自杀
from blundering into political suicide.
而现在 我们有机会保卫地球的未来
And now, we have a chance to assure the future of the Earth,
而他却吓坏了
and he's shitting himself because he's afraid
仅仅因为不能青史留名
the history books won't be flattering enough.
他在让自己变得更好
He's changing for the better.
你有什么话跟我说
If you've got anything to say to me,
现在是最后的机会
this is the last chance you're going to get.
我为地球而战
I fought to save Earth.
而你为自己而战
And you fought to save yourself.
你配不上这个星球
The planet deserves better than you.
我们以叛国罪逮捕艾伦莱特秘♥书♥长♥
Secretary Errinwright is under arrest for treason.
把他弄走
Get him out of my sight.
我本来留给后人的是一场惨烈的战争
My legacy was going to be a catastrophic war
几百万人死亡
with millions dead.
现在都是艾伦莱特的错了
That's all on Errinwright now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们被锁在控制系统外了
Someone's locked us out of the controls.
跟我来
Come with me.
孩子们 来 牵着手
Kids, come on. Hold hands.
别出声 - 把小孩留这
Don't make a sound-- - Leave the children.
你们在这会安全的
You'll be safer in here.
对 当然了
Right, of course.
用孩子换我们的自♥由♥
Trade the children for our freedom.
不然就打开通向外面的大门
Or we open the doors to outside.
正是 关上空气阀
Exactly, secure the airlock.
没事了 没事了 我♥干♥掉她了
It's okay, it's okay. I got her.
孩子很安全 别开枪
The children are safe. Don't shoot.
普拉克斯 老天
Prax? Oh, God.
感谢上帝 是你
Oh, oh, thank God, it's you.
梅在哪
Where's Mei?
她在这里 就在这
She's here, she's right here.
梅
Mei.
-梅 -爸爸
- Mei. - Daddy!
来吧 孩子们 安全了
Come on, guys. It's okay, you're safe.
来 出来 你们安全了
Come on, come on out. You're safe now.
它在船上蔓延
It's growing on the ship.
我以为只会感染生物
I thought it only infected living things.
我猜它拆船的时候学会了新把戏
Yeah, well, I guess it learned some new tricks pulling ships apart.
它如果能控制飞船
If it can control the ship--
我们得尽量接近指挥中心
We've got to get as close to C.I.C. as we can.
见鬼 指挥中心损伤惨重
Damn, C.I.C. Looks like it's been hit hard.
我希望不用从墙洞爬进去
I'd prefer not to climb in through a hole in the wall.
船首应该有公用气阀
There's a utility airlock on the ship's bow.
那里就行
That'll do.
站住
Stop right there.
别开枪 我没有武器
Don't shoot. I'm unarmed.
詹姆斯·霍顿
James Holden.
看到你我大概不用吃惊
I guess I shouldn't be surprised it's you.
转身 跪下 手放脑后
Turn around, kneel. Hands behind your head.
你怎么找到我的
How did you know to find me here?
我们没找
We didn't.
我们是来找孩子的
Came for the children.
-你是意外收获 -你该知道
- You're just a bonus. - You should know.
这里的一切
Everything done here has been
都是为阻止金星的惨剧而做的
to stop what's happening on Venus.
你们找到解决办法了吗
Did you figure out a way to do that?
还没有
Not yet.
你们能阻止发射了的变种舱吗
Can you stop the pods that were launched?
不能 阿加莎金号♥
No, the "Agatha King"--
那就闭嘴
Then shut the fuck up.
起身 捡起数据核
Get up. Pick up the data cores.
走
Go.
快点
Move!
你还好吗 他们伤到你了吗
Are you okay? Did they hurt you?
我绝不会让那种事情发生的
I would never have let that happen.
-他们伤害了卡图阿 -巴西亚的儿子
- They hurt Katoa. - Basia's son.
-他在哪 -他们对他做了不好的事
- Where is he? - They did something to him.
他身体变蓝色 还生病了
And he got blue and sick.
-她不太明白 -闭嘴
- She just doesn't understand-- - Shut up!
你没事吧 他们有没有对你做一样的事
Are you okay? Did they hurt you like they hurt Katoa?
-当然没有 -没跟你开玩笑
- Of course not. - No, seriously.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你当时为什么没来接我
Why didn't you come get me?
对不起 梅
I'm sorry, Mei.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我也很爱你
I love you so much.
来
Come.
这是艾莫斯
This is Amos.
他是我在这个世界上最好的朋友
He's my best friend in the whole world.
他还帮我找到了你
He helped me find you.
你跟艾莫斯待一会儿 好吗
Can you stay with Amos for a minute, okay?
我马上就来 我保证
I'll be right back, I promise.
好吧
Okay.
你好
Hi.
你好啊
Hey.
我有点事想要跟史崔克兰医生聊聊
I just need to talk to Dr. Strickland for a minute.
我一直在照顾她
I looked out for her.
保护她 甚至冒着自己的生命危险
I protected her, even when I could have been shot for it.
我救了梅一命
I saved Mei's life.
没有我她早死了 死在木卫三
She would have died without me, right there on Ganymede.
但我回去找她 把她救了出来
But I went back for her, and I got her out.
普拉克斯
Prax.
梅还是个小婴儿时候我就认识她了
I've known Mei since she was a baby.
她爱我
She loves me.
我也很爱她
And I love her.
求你了
Please, I'm begging you.
求你
Please.
求求你
Please?
你不是做这种事的人
You're not that guy.
你不是做这种事的人
You're not that guy.
谢谢你 太感谢了
Oh, thank you. Oh, thank you.
可我是
I am that guy.
不
No--
-史崔克兰医生呢 -他不跟我们一起
- Where's Dr. Strickland? - He's not coming with us.
-我们走吧 -快走吧
- Come on, let's go. - Come on, let's go. Let's go, let's go.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表