剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
是的
Yes.
我们正目睹人类历史上最伟大的事件
We are witnessing the greatest event in human history.
我们应该感受到恐惧以外的东西
We should feel something other than fear.
关于它 关于彼此
Of it. Of each other.
关于我们不得不作出的艰难选择
Of the difficult choices that we sometimes have to make.
你是说你不得不作出的选择
You mean the choices you have to make.
是的 艰难选择的必要性 牺牲的必要性
Yes. The necessity of hard choices, of sacrifice.
牺牲实质是使之神圣化
Sacrifice literally means to make sacred.
你认为那是事实吗
Do you think that's what's going on here?
是的
Yes.
神圣的损失
Sacred losses.
你背负着责任和负担
You're carrying a burden.
我不会将其美化
I'm not going to lighten it for you.
可能这场战争是注定的
Maybe this war was inevitable.
可能确实没有办法避免
Maybe there was no way to avoid it.
你想让它神圣化 然而它并不是
But you want it to be holy, and it's not.
你能期望最好的结果是 它是有正当理由的
The best you can hope for is that it's justified.
如果火星人逼我们在他们和自身之间选择呢
And if they Mars makes it a choice between us or them?
我们和他们 有多少是我们
Us and them-- How many of us?
有多少是他们 你能忍♥受多少牺牲之后
How many of them? How many sacrifices
还能告诉你自己
can you stomach and still tell yourself
你的工作时神圣的
you're doing God's work?
一百个
A--a hundred?
一百万 十亿
A million? A billion?
我们都知道肯定不止37个
We both know it's more than 37.
我就拿那句话当反问句了
I'm gonna consider that a rhetorical question.
不 有答案的
No. There is an answer.
所以你知道一个领导人需要牺牲
So you know precisely how many lives a leader must sacrifice
但还能当好人的准确数字吗
and still be a good man?
对 越少越好
Yes. As few as possible.
你是谁的爸爸吗
Are you someone's dad?
你不认识
No one you would know.
你在这
There you are.
我跟你说别跑开
I told you to stop running off.
抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
你为史崔克兰博士工作吗
Do you work for Dr. Strickland?
不 我与他共事
No, we work together.
-就像米斯科和马利斯科 -谁
- Like Misko and Marisko? - Who?
它们恐龙 他们一起
They're dinosaurs. They work together
帮助人们并阻止芒戈伯爵的阴谋
to help people and stop Count Mungo.
这是我最喜欢的动画片
It's my favorite cartoon.
好像我女儿在你这么大时
I think my daughters used to watch that
也曾看过 -她们也在这吗
when they were your age. - Are they here?
不在
No.
我来吧
Ah, I got this.
上来吧
Hey, up you go. Ooh.
你看见卡图阿跳多高了吗
Did you see how Katoa jumped really high?
-我看见了 -史崔克兰博士说
- I did. - Dr. Strickland says
有一天我也能跳那么高
one day I might be able to jump like that.
我希望我能
I hope I can.
等我见到爸爸时可以跳给他看
I wanna show my dad when I see him.
你叫什么 我叫梅
What's your name? Mine's Mei.
-朱尔斯-皮埃尔 -幸会朱尔斯-皮埃尔
- Jules-Pierre. - Nice to meet you,Jules-Pierre.
幸会 梅
Nice to meet you, Mei.
霍老大 我想对罗西号♥的传感器和通讯
Hey, Hoss. I wanna run a system check
做个系统检查
of the Roci's active sensors and comms.
我们静驶了许久
We've been running silent for a quite a spell now,
上一仗激烈得很
and that last battle was a real thumper.
所以我想确保到需要时
So, I just wanna make sure everything
一切准备就绪 -行 动作快点
is A-okay when we need it. - All right, make it quick.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
来自卡玛尔与塔丽莎
播放
穹顶2-6号♥ 布里奇坎蒂区
亚历克斯
Alex...
我们以为你死了
we thought you were dead
过这么久了
for so long.
很高兴你没死
And I'm glad that you're not.
真的很高兴
Really, I am.
但你联♥系♥得太晚了
But you waited too long.
梅拉斯已经习惯没有父亲的生活了
Melas has learned to live without a father,
一个真正的丈夫不会这么对自己的妻子
and a real husband wouldn't have done that to his wife.
我很高兴你找到了
I'm glad that you have something
比我们更重要的事
more important than us.
因为我们不再需要你了
Because we don't need you anymore.
长官
Sir, the location
确定火星舰队五号♥甲板的位置了
of MCRN Platform number 5 has been confirmed.
作战模拟结果如何
What do the simulations say?
压倒性胜利 在五艘军舰还未起飞前
Complete success, knocking out all five
就都摧毁了 百分之八十二成功率
before they can launch, 82%
如果他们起飞了呢
And if they do manage a launch,
伤亡率如何
what would the casualties be then?
-我们预计 -这基本不可能
- We estimate it would-- - That's very unlikely.
我们的行星防御系统在最佳位置
And our planetary defenses are in perfect position.
目前 我们还有出奇制胜的优势
But right now, we have the advantage of total surprise.
这个优势转瞬即逝
It won't last forever.
我们的轨道炮已经瞄准
But our rail guns are targeted,
预热并准备好了
warmed up and ready.
我们仅需您的开火指令
All we need is for you to give the order to fire.
这星球上的人♥民♥赋予我一项神圣的义务
I have a sacred obligation to the people of this planet.
百分之八十二还不够
82% is not good enough.
退下
Stand down.
太荒谬了 我只是想跟大家谈谈
This is ridiculous. I just want to talk to everyone--
你要是想在这船上走来走去
If you're gonna walk around the ship,
就得穿这双靴子
you have to wear the boots.
这的规矩 -啥
House rules. - What?
他们是不是认为我会飘走
Do they think I'm just going to float away?
别看我 不是我的船
Don't look at me. This is not my ship.
好 后倾你的脚来上锁
Okay, lean your foot back to engage it.
把我的中心放在脚跟
Lean back with my weight on my heel?
对
Yes.
好啦
There you go.
现在像穿高跟鞋一样走
Now you just walk around like you're in pumps.
你怎么知道穿高跟鞋
How do you know what it's like
是什么样的
to walk in pumps?
我又不是做个这个工作
I didn't always work in space.
不难
This isn't so hard.
不错 对吧
Not bad, right?
我会通知火星准备好投降的
I'll inform Mars to ready the white flag.
冰箱里还有半盘 你想要可以吃
There's half a pan in the fridge, if you want.
没事 我不饿
It's all right. I'm not hungry.
好
Yeah.
听着 奈奥米
Look, Naomi, I--I realize
我知道这里今非昔比
that things ain't how they used to be around here.
而且
And, um--
在狭背鲸号♥上时
When you were on the Razorback,
我看到你在查看第谷
I saw you were checking out Tycho.
-你无法理解 -你错了
- You wouldn't understand. - Well, you're wrong.
我理解 我知道你为什么想离开
I do. I get why you wanna leave.
别误会 你把原分子病毒
Don't get me wrong, I'm still mad as hell
给佛瑞德·约翰逊的事我还没消气呢
that you gave that protoshit to Fred Johnson, but...
我不自主地敬佩你对小行星带的忠诚
I can't help but respect your commitment to the Belt.
希望我像你这样坚定
I wish I had your strength.
确定真的不吃
Sure you don't want some?
虽然奶酪不是真的 但是
I mean, the cheese ain't real, but...
爱都是真爱
The love that went into it is.
好啊
Okay.
真的
Yeah?
好 你吃这一份吧
All right, you take this one.
-我再拿一份 -谢谢
- I'll get another one. - Thanks.
别客气
You're welcome.
我想亲自感谢你们的帮助
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表