剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
-非常抱歉... -不用
- I'm so sorry... - Don't.
阿什福德知道你回来吗
Ashford knows you're back?
之前几个小时
I've spent the last several hours
我一直在帮他修船上的电网
making repairs to the ship's power grid.
你回来工作他一定开心死了
I bet he love putting you back to work.
我需要帮助
I sort of need a favor.
这个动力组件不对
This is the wrong kind of power pack assembly.
帮助
Favor?
霍顿在这里
Holden is here.
无论他在那个核心站发生了什么
Whatever happened to him on that Station,
都一定和现在的状况有关
it has to be connected with everything happening now.
如果我能和他谈谈...
If I could just talk with him then...
或许他帮得上忙
maybe he can help.
我以为你是来看我的
And I thought you come to check on me.
我当然是来看你的
Of course I did.
我可以搞定这个
I can make this work.
很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're back.
好了
That did it.
谢谢
Thank you.
他能帮助我们摆脱困境吗
You think he can help get us out of this?
不知道
I don't know.
但愿吧
I hope so.
你帮我弄好这个
Well, you help me finish this.
我带你过去
And I'll walk you down there.
我有个有趣的发现
I found something interesting
并得到了另外三艘船的确认
and three other ships confirm my data.
我们与核心站之间的虚拟粒子活动
There's a pattern of decreased virtual particle activity
正在衰减
between us and that station.
我听不懂
I don't know what that means.
-在量子领域这意味着... -算了吧
- On a quantum level it means... - Oh, please,
直说你需要什么
just tell me what you want from me.
我想在我们和核心站之间派一艘小艇
I want to send a skiff between us and the Station
配备核弹头鱼雷或者超载反应堆
with a nuclear warhead or overloaded reactor.
我想制♥造♥一个高能辐射爆♥炸♥
I want to create a very high energy radioactive burst.
上次核心站附近发生的爆♥炸♥
The last time something blew up near the Station,
一名火星陆战队员灰飞烟灭了
it disassembled a Martian Marine.
听起来是很冒险
It would seem like a dangerous thing to do.
困住我们的能量场
The field that's trapping us here
能够吸收爆♥炸♥的能量
will contain the explosion.
所以我们和核心站都很安全
There's no danger to us or the Station
但爆♥炸♥产生的高能光子
but the high energy photons it generates,
应该可以影响困住我们的东西
I think it might interfere with what's stopping us.
能让我们摆脱束缚吗
Would that help to free us?
老实说 不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
我们搜集到的数据会让我们进一步了解
The data we'd get would tell us more
困住我们的力场
about the field that's trapping us here.
至少能由此着手
At least it's a start.
我们的小艇数量有限
We have a limited number of skiffs--
所以我才请求你 阿什福德舰长
That's why I'm asking you, Captain Ashford.
巨兽号♥上肯定有什么能利用的
There must be something on the Behemoth we can use.
受损的船也好 不需要飞很远
Something damaged. It wouldn't have to move far.
博士 你要求过分了
Doctor, you are out of line.
我们需要答案 不是吗
Hey, we need answers. Right?
起码这是个寻找答案的方法
And this at least seems like a plan to find some.
我们会找找什么能派上用场
We'll locate something you can use.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是在冒巨大的风险
You're taking a hell of a risk.
这是情势所迫
Well, I would say the situation calls for it.
会没事的
Hey, it's going to be okay.
医生 这是山缪
Doc, this here's Samuel.
他需要止痛药
He really needs some painkillers.
你能找到药的话 可以给他
If you find some, go ahead.
我这边已经用完了
I don't have any left.
找药 什么意思 医生
Find some? What do you mean? Doc?
能告诉我上哪找...
Would you tell me where to look--
撑住 山缪 我马上回来
Hang tight, Samuel. I'll be right back.
亚历克斯去哪了
Where'd Alex go?
该死的 我正要问他厨房♥在哪
Shit, I was going to ask him where the galley was.
我准备找点吃的 你要吗
I'm gonna scare up some food. You want any?
我要在这待一会
I'm gonna be here for a while.
你知道他已经死了对吧
You know he's dead, right?
我知道
I do.
你还想救他吗
And you're still trying to help him?
不 我只是
No. I'm just...
想再多陪他一会
taking a moment with him.
我会给你带吃的
I'll bring you some food.
你可曾想过会有这么一天
Did you ever think it would come to this?
什么
To what?
我们一辈子与内行星人
We spend our lives cutting Inners' throats
打打杀杀
before they cut ours
如今我们却试图拯救他们
and now here we are trying to save them.
-确实是奇景 -是啊
- Does seem odd, doesn't it? - Yeah.
还是得多留意他们
Keep an eye on them all the same.
我感觉你话中有话
I get the idea you're trying to tell me something.
部分补给品少于库存记录
Some supplies are thinner than the inventory.
可能有人偷东西
Someone could be stealing.
就这样吧
We are done here.
老大
Oi, boss man.
你来听听她说的故事
You got to hear this story she tell me.
迪亚戈·哈拉里上尉
Lieutenant Diogo Harari,
-外行星联盟 -我怎么了
- OPA. - What I do?
我让谁负责看管
Who did I put in charge of security
-紧急物资 -是我 老大
for emergency supplies? - Me, boss man.
没错 是否有物资短少
Yeah. Have any supplies gone missing?
-不清楚 -问题简单明了
- I don't know. - It's a simple question.
-不知道 -有没有物资短少
- I don't know-- - Are there missing supplies?
-我不知道 -你不知道谁知道
- I don't know! - Then who the hell would?
小行星带人
Beltalowda.
注意
Eyes and ears.
我们受困太空中 搏命生存
We are trapped in the Black and fighting for our lives.
别理解错了
So make no mistake.
我们在此所做的一切
Everything we do here
都为了争取多一个生存机会
is to buy one more chance to live.
多一次呼吸
One more breath!
他妈的做好自己的工作
So do your faloting job
否则我亲手送你们进太空
or I will space you myself.
我夸大了事实
I stretched the truth.
我告诉他们我是你的牧师
I told them I was your minister.
你来错地方了
You came to the wrong place.
我不想谈那些
I don't want to talk about that.
-谈什么 -上帝
- About what? - God.
爱
Love.
原谅
Forgiveness.
我也不想谈那些
I don't want to talk about any of that either.
其实我什么也不想谈
I don't actually want to talk.
真的
Really.
我就想来这里待会
Just wanted to be here for a minute.
觉得可能对我有帮助
I thought it might help me.
我不想帮助你
I don't want to help you.
你也不想帮助蒂莉
You didn't want to help Tilly either.
很可笑 不是吗
It's funny, isn't it?
你杀人无数
All the people you killed and I'm hung up
而我却纠结于你没有救的那一个
on the one that you just couldn't be bothered to save.
我想如果我能注视着你的双眼
I thought if I came here and I looked you in the eyes...
或许我还能把你当人看待
Maybe I could see you as a person.
-你关心个屁 -我不关心
- Why do you care. - I don't.
我也觉得奇怪
That's what's strange.
我试图关心所有人 好累
I try to care about everyone. It's exhausting.
艾莫斯说要杀你的时候
When Amos offered to kill you...
我想让他杀了你
I wanted to let him.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表