剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
the Up,...
为了工程
for the Work.
工程
The Work?
什么工程
What is the Work?
你不能阻止工程
You can't stop the Work!
你在造什么
What are you building?
他变身太快了
He's changing too fast.
他快不行了
We're losing him.
你能把这个过程慢下来吗
Can you slow it down?
我能试试
Yeah, I can try.
用来给混种人编程的控制器
The control module used to program the Hybrids
直接连接到脑干
is attached directly to the brain stem.
我也许可以用来
I might be able to use it
延缓代谢
to slow his metabolism.
就这样
There we go.
看
See?
已经控制住了
It's all under control now.
汉谟拉比号♥在迅速接近中
The "Hammurabi's" Closing in fast.
等我们到木卫一的时候
By the time we get to Io,
基本就会处于他们的导弹射程中
they'll nearly have us within missile lock.
除非余下的舰队都进入导弹射程
They won't engage until the rest of the fleet
他们不会开火的
gets to missile range, too.
大副
XO,
把我们的制动降低到木卫一引力的百分之十
cut our braking burn to Io 10%
在可以进入环绕轨道的时候通知我
and inform me when we're ready to make orbit.
-我在我的船舱 -遵命 长官
- I'll be in my quarters. - Aye, sir.
显然是个故障 少尉
It's obviously a malfunction, Ensign.
-但是长官 这-- -这是艘旧船
- But sir, it's-- - It's an old ship.
去休息 我来处理
Take a break. I'll handle it.
还好吧
What's up?
没什么 就是通讯面板又出了点小毛病
Nothing. Comm panel's acting up again.
刚从舰队交流频道收到消息
We just got a message on the inter-fleet channel.
我们现正处于战争中
We're at war.
谁会用那东西
Who the hell would be using that?
从汉谟拉比号♥传来的消息
It's from the "Hammurabi."
专门传给萨瑟将军的消息
And it's addressed specifically to Admiral Souther.
转到我的个人通讯设备并且抹去记录
Forward it to my personal comm and erase the log.
谢谢 曼库索 你来控制
Thank you, Mr. Mancuso. You have the con.
朱尔斯
So Jules,
把你搞的烂摊子收拾好
you will clean up the mess you've made for me,
独自回到地球
you will return to Earth alone
等候我的指令
will await my instructions...
然后滚回去工作
and you will get the fuck back to work.
你准备怎么办 长官
What are you gonna do, sir?
我得确认真实性
I need to confirm this is real.
阮是艾伦莱特的人
Nguyen is Errinwright's creature.
-他们是一伙的 -我得先确认
- They're in this together. - I need to confirm it first.
你想要我做什么 长官
What do you want me to do, sir?
做好一切准备
Be ready for anything.
抱歉长官 不得进入
Sorry, sir. No one's allowed.
给我让开 船员
Get the fuck out of my way, sailor.
我正在想探访时间什么时候到
I was wondering when visiting hours were.
如实告诉我 艾伦莱特在那条
Tell me exactly what Errinwright said
据你说是他发给艾娃斯拉的消息里说了什么
in that message you claim he sent to Avasarala?
他说
He said that, uh,
他在和朱尔斯-皮埃尔·毛合作
he was working with Jules-Pierre Mao
推动一个秘密武器项目
on a secret weapons program,
他对毛和火星合作的事怒发冲冠
that he was furious Mao was in bed with the Martians.
那正是他用来指控她的
That's what he accused her of.
他说他下令摧毁了
He said he ordered the destruction
那艘本应该去木卫三
of a Martian ship that was supposed to
运输武器的火星船
pick up a weapon on Ganymede.
哪艘船
What ship?
叫
The, uh...
卡拉库姆号♥
"Karakum."
就是那艘
That was it.
艾娃斯拉给你发送了通讯缓存
Avasarala sent you the comms buffer.
她办到了
Yeah, she made it.
-她怎么样了-- -萨瑟将军
- How is she-- - Admiral Souther.
请随我来
Please come with us.
阮将军要见你
Admiral Nguyen would like to see you,
立刻
now.
亚历克斯说好像有一两艘船
Alex says it looks like there might be
在靠近木卫一
a ship or two heading towards IO.
我们还有安全航道吗
We still have a clear path?
他认为他能让木卫一在降落的时候
He thinks he can keep Io between us and them
挡在我们中间
for the descent.
他没白拿薪水
He's earning his pay.
当然 大家都是为了混口饭吃
Of course, we all basically work for food.
吉米
Jim.
我知道你觉得我背叛了你
I know you feel like I betrayed you.
我怎么觉得并不重要
It doesn't matter what I feel.
很重要
It does.
在一起经过了这么多事情之后
It's almost funny to say this
再说这个其实感觉很讽刺
after everything we've been through, but...
你并不真正理解我
you don't really know me,
但并不是你的错
and that's not your fault.
你做了你所做的
You did what you did,
如果你没有
and if you hadn't,
火星就成了
Mars would be the only one
唯一拥有原分子病毒的一方
with the Protomolecule.
你对艾娃斯拉的看法是对的
You were right about Avasarala.
地球没有样本
Earth doesn't have a sample.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
但是我希望你能明白我为什么要那么做
But I want you to understand why I did it.
我曾经在第谷做事
You know, I used to run with the OPA.
我当时和一个人在一起
I was with someone.
他很浪漫
He was a romantic,
理想主义者
an idealist.
也是一个战士
A fighter.
他一直都坚信他所做的是正确的
He always believed what he was doing was right.
你知道我不是他
You know I'm not that guy.
我和他有过一个孩子
I had a child with him.
一个小男孩
A baby boy.
菲利普
Filip.
我爱过的那个男人带走了他
The man I loved took him away
就因为我不愿意做他希望我做的事
because I refused to do what he wanted.
我那时很绝望
I was desperate.
很颓废
Wrecked.
最后
And then finally,
我切断了所有的感情
I shut it all off.
报名去坎特伯雷号♥ 想永远地离开那里
And I signed up to the "Canterbury" to disappear.
奈奥米 我很抱歉
Naomi, I'm sorry.
你之前怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我就是 说不出口
I just... couldn't.
后来爱神星出事
But then Eros happened,
还有木卫三
and Ganymede.
眼看着小行星带的人们受苦
Seeing all those Belters suffering.
而你又很关心这些事
And you cared so much.
这让我不能继续无动于衷
It made it hard to stay numb.
我想像菲利普身处其中饱受痛苦
I imagined Filip amongst them.
我的感情被唤醒了
It woke me up.
我不后悔把原分子病毒样品给了小行星带
I'm not sorry I gave the Protomolecule to the Belt.
但我很抱歉我是以那种方式做到的
But I'm sorry for the way that I did it.
我应该先跟你说的
I should've talked to you first,
先跟大家说
all of you,
但最主要还是先告诉你
but most of all, you.
我永远不会喜欢你所做的这件事
I'm never going to like what you did.
但我不能因为你做了一件
But I can't hate you
自己认为对的事而恨你
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表