剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Joe, go with her.
反应堆保护罩完整 没有严重损坏
Reactor shielding's intact. Nothing critical damaged.
弟兄们
Boys...
还有其他剩余的原分子病毒吗
There any more residual protomolecule back there?
没有 我觉得搞定了
No, I think we're square.
好的 进去吧
All right, head in.
普拉克斯
Prax...
普拉克斯
Prax,
货舱防护罩弄好了吗
you got the cargo bay shield up yet?
好了 刚刚完成
Yeah, I was... just finishing up.
艾莫斯
Amos.
听着 我了解霍顿
Look, I know Holden,
事情崩溃到这种地步
and there's no way he's okay
他不可能毫无反应的 我们怎么办
after everything that went down. What do we do?
让他自生自灭
We leave him the hell alone.
艾莫斯 听我说
Amos, listen to me-
你不是认真的吧
You ain’t serious, right?
外面肯定还有很多超棒的码头
There's probably a lot of great dock out there.
那里的妓院可好了
And we know they got good brothels.
你怎么回事 我们的家都要分崩离析了
What the hell you going on about? Our family is falling apart.
-你明白吗 -我们从来就不是一家人
- Do you understand that? - We’re never a family, Alex.
我们只是拿坎特号♥碰运气
All we did was draw lucky straws on the Cant.
那时候联合起来比较强 现在没有了
We were stronger together, now we're not.
你就这个答案吗 一切都不管了吗
So that's your answer? We just let everything go?
一起经历了那么多
After everything we’ve been through?
我们的船和家 你想失去罗西号♥吗
Our ship, our home, you want to lose the "Roci"?
你说的是我们从火星偷来的那艘船吧
You mean the ship that we stole from Mars?
只有我们能拯救这件事
We're the one who can fix this.
你继续自我欺骗吧
You keep telling yourself that.
不 还没谈完呢
No, we're not done here.
你看着我的眼睛告诉我实话
Look, just look in my eyes and tell me the God's honest truth.
奈奥米告诉你她做的事时 你怎么想的
What were you thinking when Naomi told you what she did?
我不骗你 我不知道她说了什么
I'm not gonna lie, I didn't know what she was saying,
当时我耳朵里的血热腾腾的
'cause my blood is so hot in my ears.
她不是我想的那个人
She's not the person I thought she was.
同志们 看一下警报
Guys, check your alerts.
新消息
联♥合♥国♥宣布对火星开战
我们将进入战场中♥央♥了
We're about to be in the middle of a war zone.
我们需要新的应答器代码和引擎特征
We'll need a new transponder name and drive signature.
这艘船被哪边逮住都有功
This ship would be a prize for either side.
收到
Copy that.
没事的
It's okay.
坚持住
Stay with me now.
坚持住
Stay with me.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
步骤二
点击注射血浆与抗生素
船上还有人♥质♥
We still have hostiles on board.
他们毁了电梯 那是我们的出口
They've killed the elevator, which is our only way out.
所以先事先为
So first things first.
我得离开这里五分钟
I'm gonna leave the room for five minutes.
你可以守得住的
You can hold the fort that long.
我带你就是让你抵御入侵的 不是我
I brought you so you could hold the freaking fort, not me.
博比 快离开这里
Go, Bobbie, get out of here.
闭嘴
Shut up.
把枪捡起来
Pick it up.
我不想
I don't want to.
马上捡起来
Pick it up!
除了我以外的任何人要进那扇门
If anyone else but me comes through that door,
开枪毙了他们
you put them on the ground.
你敢把我们扔在这里
Don't you dare leave us here.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你被开除了
You're fired!
我们有过约定的
I thought we had a deal.
现在又有新约定了
New deal.
我是支持你的
I was rooting for you.
所以我才这么努力呀
Oh, it's what kept me going.
我需要你帮我控制这艘飞船
I need you to help me take control of the ship.
我只是个初级电工
I'm just a junior electrician.
那你今天就要当大英雄啦
Well, today you get to be a hero.
罗西南多号♥
舱体已密封加压
Cargo bay is sealed and pressurized.
内行星人终于如愿打起来了
Inners finally got their war.
我需要给应答器想个新名字
I need a new name for our transponder.
听我的建议
From me?
有何不可
Why not?
好的...
Okay, how about, um...
"扭叶松"怎么样
How about "Contorta"?
是这种植物全称的缩写
It's short for Pinus Contorta or P. Contorta.
这是种地球上的植物
It's this type of pine tree from Earth,
低重力环境下生长出奇的好
does surprisingly well in low-G.
我准备论文的时候陪了我好长一段时间
Spent a lot of time with them for my dissertation.
是个不错的伴侣
They're good company.
说来真是神奇
Actually quite fascinating.
为了存活下去 它们必须被火烧死
In order for them to survive, they have to die with fire.
它们的种子会从火中冒出来
The seeds come out of the fire.
C-o-n-t-o-r-t-a
C-o-n-t-o-r-t-a.
这就是松树的智慧
That's the wisdom of the pines.
我可以说你欠我的
I could say you owe me
或者我们有旧账要算
or that we have a debt to settle,
但那样就不新鲜了
but that would be playing yesterday's game.
没有时间耍那些把戏了
And there's no longer time for that,
因为现在小行星将成为
because now the Belt is in a position
平等的竞争者
to become an equal player,
因为我拿到了内行星人的武器
because I have the Inners' weapon,
而你掌握了使用那个武器的关键
and you have the key to harnessing that weapon.
你分享的越多
The more you share,
你的收获就会越丰富
the more your bowl will be plentiful.
没有清理干净
请指示
第二步
你为什么那样看我
Why are you looking at me like that?
我救了你一命
I saved your life.
我的头骨又多了个凹痕
I have a new dent in my skull.
你还想要一个吗
Would you like another one?
我们的火星舱在哪
Where's our Martian tank?
现在你负责防御了
So you're in charge of defense?
没错
Damn right.
很适合你
Well, it suits you.
艾伦莱特下命令要杀了你
Errinwright gave the order to kill you.
他想要确认
He'll want confirmation,
从那家伙那儿是得不到了
which he won't get from that guy.
艾伦莱特下一步会怎么做
So what's Errinwright's next move?
他在那艘护卫舰安排了手下
He's got people on that escort ship.
我们必须假定他们还会回来
We have to assume they'll be back.
那我们就控制这艘船
So we'll take control of this boat,
想办法回安全港
haul ass to that safe port,
然后在那广播寻求帮助
where we can broadcast out for help.
除非你有更好的"坏主意"
Unless you have a better bad idea.
没
No.
-好了 我准备好了 -等等
- All right, I'm ready. - Wait.
-开始吧 -我来帮你
- Let's do this. - Let me help you.
慢点 怎么了
- - Hold on--what?
要不我还是...
Maybe I'll just...
歇一会吧
for a minute.
该死
Shit.
干得好 女士
Well done, Madam.
这是西奥
This is Theo.
他会帮我们脱身
He's gonna help us out.
把枪给我
Give me that.
舰队报告 长官
Fleet reports, sir.
拿到办公室去
Leave them with the office.
我起草了一份官方声明
I have a draft of an official statement
请您审阅 长官
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表