剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
是吗 但你看起来好像不太好 我只是
Is it? Because you seem like you're in a lot of pain, and I just
我没事
I'm good.
我没事
I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
你应该试试喝茶
You should try tea.
警告
电源故障
切换救援模式
你还好吧
Hey, are you okay?
好像宿醉一场
Feels like a hangover.
你会没事的
Yeah, you'll be okay.
我早就想驾驶这玩意儿了
I always wanted to fly this thing.
他们说 去培训 去考证
They tell you, get your training, get certified,
然后就是不让你进控制室
and then they never let you near the control room.
完全是靠关系
It's a total who-you-know type deal,
这个公♥司♥
this whole company.
怎么回事
What was that?
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
不是我
That wasn't me.
是自动防御系统
It's the automatic defense countermeasures.
防御什么
Defense against what?
艾伦莱特正从护卫舰上
Errinwright is going with missiles
发射导弹
from that escort ship.
换我我也这样
That would have been my move too.
导弹
Missiles?
如果保持目前速度
17 minutes till impact
距离撞击还有17分钟
if this perfume bottle maintains current thrust.
该死 等等
Shit, wait.
我背叛船长前
When I was not selling out to the captain,
他说毛把孩子的飞船
he told us Mao kept his kid's ship
都停在机库
up in the hangar bay--
竞速飞船
a racing ship.
我们走 快
Let's go, move.
所有通讯都经过这里 对吗
All communications come through here, yes?
记录飞船所有出入消息
A record of every message in and out of the ship?
内存控制板的某个地方有个通讯缓存
There's a comms buffer somewhere in the memory panels.
-拜托找给我 -现在吗
- Get it for me, please. - Now?
这是第一要务吗
Is this our priority?
艾伦莱特的消息肯定在
Errinwright's message should be on there,
那能证明他是个卑鄙的叛徒
the one that proves he's a treasonous piece of shit
活该被千刀万剐
whose balls should be ground into--
我们要死了什么也证明不了
It proves nothing if we're space junk.
那系统里有好多模块
There are dozens of modules in that system.
可能要找几个小时
It would take me hours.
那就别浪费时间了
Then stop wasting time.
我的工作是让你活着
It's my job to keep you alive,
你就不能让我省点心吗
and you're making it damn difficult.
如果我没有证据
If I don't have any evidence,
那我的生命也不值钱
then my life isn't worth much either.
要我直接带她走吗
Should I just pick her up?
你试试看
You try it.
没时间了
There's no time.
你 你在害怕
You, you're scared.
你压力很大
You're overwhelmed.
我们也是
And so are we.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
你有想回去看望的家人
You have a family you want to get back to,
你爱的人
someone you love.
我们也有
We're the same.
现在集中精力 找到我要的东西
Now focus and get me what I need.
那很重要
It is very important.
船上的气氛真紧张
The ship is pretty tense.
你在第谷就该告诉我
You could have mentioned that on Tycho.
现在事态发生了变化
Some things are in flux right now.
自然唯一永恒的特性就是变化
Nature's only constant-- change.
你真的很喜欢植物学比喻
You really like botany metaphors.
该怎么形容
How about one for a guy
一个不会回旋的人
who has a problem tilting at windmills?
什么回旋
Tilting at windmills?
我总是去打赢不了的仗
I tend to take on fights that can't be won.
要是放弃也挺好的
It's nice to let go of all of that.
可惜
It's too bad.
这是孩子看事情的方式
It's the way a child looks at things,
带着希望
with a sense of the possible.
长不大的孩子就是白♥痴♥
A child who won't grow up turns into a fool.
但白♥痴♥会一往直前
But fools keep going,
哪怕他们知道没有赢的希望
even when they know there's no chance of winning.
我就认识这么一个人
I knew a guy like that once.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
我们船上的不是梅
That wasn't Mei on our ship.
那东西眼里看不到人性
There was nothing human in those eyes.
我恐怕永远都不会知道了
I'll probably never know.
而我只能学着接受
I got to learn to live with that...
不知道
Not knowing.
找到了 找到了
I got it. I got it.
你为你的母星做出了巨大贡献
You've done your planet a great service.
她跟谁都这么说
She says that to everyone.
赶紧走吧
Let's go.
安全
Clear.
是6系的
That's a Series-6.
-只有两个位子 -该死
- A two-seater. - Damn!
总有办法让我们都坐下的
There's got to be a way we can all fit in there.
只有驾驶员和导航员的位置
Pilot and navigator.
任何不在座位上的人
Anyone not strapped in is hamburger
在那船的速度下都被压扁
at the speeds that ship will be moving.
我有驾照 我可以驾驶
I'm certified. I can fly it.
你和我去登陆舰
You're coming with me to the drop ship.
博比 你驾船和艾娃斯拉离开
Bobbie, you'll fly Avasarala out of here,
去一个可以广播求救的地方
somewhere you can broadcast out for help.
你会驾驶 对吧
You can pilot, right?
-够用 -是会的意思吗
- Well enough. - Does that mean yes?
意思是我能应付
That means I'll handle it.
我拿回盔甲时检查了驾驶舱
Hey, I checked the flight deck when I got my armor.
他们杀了驾驶员 毁掉了控制面板
They've shot the pilot and trashed the controls.
我们会想办法的
We'll manage.
我才不坐那个会飞的棺材
I'm not getting into that flying coffin!
你必须坐
Yeah, but you are.
-机库打不开 -什么
- The hangar bay won't open. - What?
是防御机制
It's the countermeasures.
飞船受袭时
When the ship's under threat,
一切都会封锁
everything goes into lockdown.
再给我们找条路
Find us another way.
抱歉 全速前进下机库就是打不开
I'm sorry. At full burn, the bay will never open.
在这里等着
Stay here.
好了
All right.
我们送你入睡吧
Let's...put you to sleep.
记录信息
Record message.
亚历克斯·卡玛尔给塔丽莎和梅拉斯·卡玛尔
Uh, from Alex Kamal to Talissa and Melas Kamal,
布里奇坎蒂区住♥宅♥穹顶2-6号♥
Residential Dome 2-6, Breach Candy District.
你们好
Hey, y'all.
我是亚历克斯 你老爸
This is Alex, your daddy.
我是说老公和老爸
Well, I mean, your husband and your daddy.
这样其实有点尴尬
This feels kind of awkward, actually,
感觉像我们不认识一样
talking like we all don't know each other.
我猜 有一段时间了
I guess it's-- it has been a while.
你可能都不认识我了 小家伙
You know, you might not even recognize me, little guy.
唐纳吉尔号♥事件后我应该联♥系♥你们的
So I should have called you after the Donnager, I know.
所以我现在联♥系♥了
Well, I guess I'm doing it now, right?
虽然迟了 但比没有强
Better late than never.
对不起
Sorry.
我知道你不喜欢我说这话
I know you hate when I say that.
听着
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表