剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
听着 我只是在过日子 一个人连过日子都不行
Look, I was just living my life. Can't a person just live?
行 当然行
Yeah, course they can.
我觉得在那个房♥子里住的那段时间
I think that when I was living in that house,
是我这辈子最快乐的时光
it was the only time in my life that I've ever actually been happy.
我不明白为什么你母亲和继父 会把你留在那里
I don't understand why your mother and stepfather would leave you there
独自生活整整三年
all alone for three whole years.
-只是街对面而已 -你当时还是孩子
- It was only across the street. - You were a kid.
-我当时18岁 都可以入伍了 -这不是重点
- I was 18. They draft kids at 18. - That's not the point.
他们为什么会让你走 你需要一个家庭
Why would they let you go? You needed a family.
怎么了
What?
你知道
You know,
我在那里待得越久 他们就越像家人
the longer I was there, the more they became my family.
有人需要买♥♥什么杂货吗
Anyone need anything from the grocery store?
(Quake麦片 内有免费漫画)
Quisp麦片永远比Quake麦片好吃
Quisp beats Quake every time.
不 大矿工比小外星人厉害
Nah. Big miner stomps little alien.
不 外星人有直升机小圆帽
Not if the alien has a little helicopter beanie.
(Quisp麦片)
我输得心服口服
You beat me fair and square.
它们并不是真正的对手
They're not really adversaries, you know.
丹尼沙利文 你好吗
How you been, Danny Sullivan?
大学生活怎么样
So, how's college anyway?
挺好的 我放暑假回家了 立刻觉得很奇怪
Yeah, it's pretty good. I'm back home for summer, which is instantly weird.
显然在此期间你已经被降级为购物负责人
Apparently, during which time you've been relegated to shopping duty.
是吧
Right?
嘿 我对你我之间的事感到遗憾
Hey, I'm sorry about what happened with me and you.
我觉得我被吓到了
I think I just got scared.
然后又出了比尔那件事
You know, then that thing happened with Bill.
你知道他被停课了吗
You know he got suspended?
你被开除了吗 我一直不知道
Did you get kicked out? I never knew.
所有人都说你被开除了
Well, everyone said you did.
那一定是真的了
Well then it must be true.
因为没人会和所有人争论 对吗
Because no one argues with everyone, right?
我真的很遗憾
I really am sorry.
我喜欢你的与众不同
I liked that you were different.
确实令我焦虑 但也令人兴奋
I mean, it made me anxious, but it was exciting.
我得走了 再见了 笨拙的大块头矿工
Well, I got to go. Farewell, large, ungainly miner.
再见了 头戴螺旋桨的小外星人 一路平安
Farewell, small, propeller-headed alien. Go in peace.
我们应该找个时间聚聚
We should hang out sometime.
星期五
Friday.
星期五8点有些人来我家
I'm having some people over at my place on Friday at eight o'clock,
如果你有兴趣的话
if you're interested.
你有个家
You have a place?
我有个家
I have a place.
好 把地址给我吧
Okay. You should give me your address.
好
Sure.
谢谢 请再次光临
Thank you. Come back soon.
(大西洋与太平洋食品店 1859年成立)
周五见
See you Friday.
周五见
See you Friday.
-唷 丹尼 见到你真高兴 -强尼 你好吗
- Yo, Danny. You're a sight for sore eyes. - What up, Jonny?
他们现在派你来送杂货了 是吗
So, they got you delivering groceries now, is that it?
我以为会有些人来做客
I actually thought I might have some people over.
来鬼屋吗 我以为你说不许你请人去
To the ghost house? I thought you said you couldn't do that.
-我好像刚刚邀请了安娜贝拉 -厉害
- I might have just invited Annabelle. - Oh, man.
唯一的问题是 我其实谁都不认识
Only problem is, I don't really know any people.
你认识我和迈克
Well, you know me and Mike.
-我就是这个意思 -混♥蛋♥
- That's kind of my point. - Asshole.
-好 我去告诉几个人 -你能给我再弄些大♥麻♥吗
- Okay, I'll tell some people. - Could you get me some more weed?
当然 我还有别的本事呢
Of course. And that's not all I got.
什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么 哥们 我是说 你负责场地 我负责派对
Nothing, man. I mean, you got a house, and I got the party.
-强尼 谁会这么说啊 -我呗
- Jonny, who even says that? - Me, I guess.
鬼屋
The ghost house.
-哥们 我想要个这样的地方 -你当然想了
- Man, I want a place like this. - Of course you want a place like this.
我想要个这样的地方
I want a place like this.
没人给你写推荐信的
You couldn't get the references.
没人给我推荐 谁给你推荐的
I couldn't get the references? Where did you get the references?
我跟你说 我不需要
You know what? I didn't actually need one.
-伊扎克从来没问过 -伊扎克 哥们 他在哪
- Yitzhak never asked. - Yitzhak. Where is Yitzhak, man?
他不想跟我们开派对
He doesn't want to party with us?
他常常出门 我不知道他去哪
You know, he travels a lot. I'm not sure where he goes.
那个女孩呢 美丽的亚拉娜
And where's the girl? Beautiful Alana.
-亚莉安娜 -不 亚莉安娜
- Ariana? - No, Ariana.
她很辣 对吗
She's hot though, right?
-你觉得她会 喜欢我吗 -我觉得她不会喜欢你
- You think that she'd dig me? - No, I don't think she would dig you.
我觉得她看你一眼就能要了你的命
I think she could pretty much kill you just by looking at you.
那她 是我喜欢的类型 可以说我喜欢杀人的 热情的...
So she's my type. You could say I like murderous, intense--
不 她不会喜欢你的
No, she would not dig you.
-说曹操 曹操到 -该死
- Oh, shit. - Speak of the devil.
我以为你说要出门
I thought you said you were going out.
我以为你知道家里不得嗑药
And I thought you knew there were no drugs in this house.
-丹尼 不得嗑药 -丹尼 你没告诉我们
- Oh, Danny. No drugs? - Danny, you didn't tell us
家里不得嗑药啊
there weren't supposed to be drugs in the house.
我们是安分守己的人
We are avid rule followers.
我们决不会做...如果我们知道...
We would never do something-- If we had known...
那是强尼的主意 对了 这位是强尼 我是迈克 幸会
It was Jonny's idea. This is Jonny by the way. I'm Mike. Nice to meet you.
-嗨 抱歉 -我们是丹尼的朋友 怪我们
- Hi, I'm sorry. - We're Danny's friends. It was our idea.
-别让这小子惹上麻烦 姐妹 -姐妹 得了吧
- Don't get the kid in trouble, sis. - Sis? Yeah, I don't think so.
-菜鸟 -那是迈克
- Amateurs. - That was Mike.
是谁
That was who?
应该把种子筛出去的
You were supposed to sift out the seeds.
-我发誓... -那根是你卷的
- I swear-- - That was the one you rolled.
是你 我什么都没碰
That was you. I didn't touch anything.
你...
You--
是你卷的
Did you roll that?
当然 喜欢那张专辑吗
Absolutely. You like that album?
这张 喜欢...
This one? Yeah. No. Yeah.
他们叠了两条吉他音轨
I mean, the way they layer the two guitars,
但有一条降D调弦 这样他就能用手弹
but one is in drop D, so he can be fingerpicking
把音轨弹得很高 真厉害 对吧 你喜欢吗
and playing that shit so high. It's wild, right? Do you like it?
不喜欢
No.
有点直接啊
That's a little harsh.
你不必...把我的心撕碎 你可以温柔地拒绝一个人 拜托
You don't have to, like, rip out my heart. You can let a man down easy. Come on.
该死 这好多了 试试看
Oh, shit. This is a lot better. Try that.
对 那还用说
Yeah, no shit.
-丹尼 -好 滚开
- Danny? - Okay, fuck off.
好吧
Yeah. All right.
你说有派对 是吧
You said it was a party, right?
是
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
对 请进 当然了
Yeah, come in. Of course. Sure.
看来我最好多卷些大♥麻♥烟
Guess I better roll some more joints then.
啤酒在冰箱里
And beer is in the fridge.
欢迎来到鬼屋
Welcome to the ghost house.
-请随意 -教我怎么卷烟好吗
- Enjoy. - Teach me how you roll these, okay?
我现在就得知道
I gotta know right now
在我们更进一步之前 你爱我吗
Before we go any further Do you love me?
你会永远爱我吗 你需要我吗
Will you love me forever? Do you need me?
你是否会对我不离不弃
Will you never leave me?
你会让我在余生中如此快乐吗
Will you make me so happy For the rest of my life?
你会带我走吗 你会娶我为妻吗
Will you take me away? Will you make me your wife?
你爱我吗 你会永远爱我吗
Do you love me? Will you love me forever?
你需要我吗 你是否会对我不离不弃
Do you need me? Will you never leave me?
你会让我在余生中如此快乐吗
Will you make me so happy For the rest of my life?
你会带我走吗 你会娶我为妻吗
Will you take me away? Will you make me your wife?
我现在就得知道 在我们更进一步之前
I gotta know right now Before we go any further
你爱我吗 你会...
Do you love me? Will you love--
我应该第一个地方就找这里
Should have been the first place I looked.
肉卷 真丢人
Meat Loaf? You shame me.
派对快结束了 停了吧 我要回家了
This thing is done. So put a fork in it. I'm going home.
你来吗
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表