剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
(宝丽来 丹尼沙利文)
嗨 早上好 丹尼 睡得好吗
Hi. Good morning, Danny. How'd you sleep?
不知道 也许不太好
I don't know. Not good. Maybe.
怎么会
How come?
你在监狱里睡过觉吗
You ever tried sleeping in a prison?
你看到日蚀了吗
Did you see the eclipse?
没有 只看到了光 但挺奇怪的
No, just the light. It was pretty weird though.
卡尔荣格认为日蚀预示着重生
Carl Jung thought eclipses were harbingers of rebirth.
谁
Who?
一位心理学家 没听说过 他很有名的
A psychiatrist. Never heard of him? He's pretty famous.
没听过
No.
你还好吗
You okay?
-你似乎有些紧张 -也许吧
- You seem a little nervous. - Yeah. Maybe.
也许我今天是有点
Maybe I am a little, today.
所以你毛手毛脚的 因为你平常不是这样的
Is that why you're clumsy? Because you're not typically.
你的观察力很敏锐
That's very perceptive of you.
你为什么紧张
Why are you nervous?
我要问你一个问题
I'm gonna ask you a question.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
什么意思
What do you mean?
和我一起在这里
Here with me.
因为洛克菲勒中心事件
Because of what happened at Rockefeller Center.
但我们为什么在谈此事
But why are we talking about it?
你在帮我准备接受审判
You're helping me get ready for my trial.
因为即使我没开枪 如果有人构成犯罪 我也是从犯
Because even if I didn't fire the gun, I'm complicit if a crime was committed.
上周我们谈了杰克和你去伦敦的事
Well, last week we talked about Jack and you going to London.
你知道杰克来见过我了吗
Did you know that Jack came to see me?
不 这不可能 他在伦敦
No, that's not possible. He's in London.
这是杰克的吗
Are these Jack's?
是我的指南手册
It's in my guidebook.
你从指南手册里找到他的电♥话♥ 然后找到他的吧
You got his number from the guidebook. Is that how you found him?
不对 我把手册撕了
No, but I tore it up.
等等 警方把它拼凑起来了 你怎么弄到眼镜的
Wait, did the police put it back together? How did you get these?
丹尼 你很擅长合理化
Danny. Your mind is extraordinarily good at rationalizing.
擅长实时展开叙述
At unspooling narratives in real time.
擅长把不可能变成可能 你一生都是如此
At making the improbable possible. You've had a lifetime of it.
我跟杰克说 我希望你能进一步了解
I told Jack that I wanted you to have a better understanding
我们在这里做什么
of what we're doing here.
他本来是反对的 但我说服了他 因为他希望你好
He was against it, but I persuaded him because he wants what's best for you.
我也一样 你信吗
And so do I. Do you believe that?
-你信任我吗 -什么意思
- Do you trust me? - What do you mean?
这是个简单的问题
It's a simple question.
不简单
No, it's not.
好吧 很公平
Okay. Fair.
你注意到我的紧张
You noticed that I was nervous.
因为洛克菲勒中心的一些事
It's because there are some things that happened at Rockefeller Center
我们还没谈过
that we haven't talked about yet,
我担心谈了以后会令你不安
and I'm worried that when we do, they will upset you.
我真的不知道你在说什么
I literally have no idea what you're talking about.
我知道
I know.
我想给你看个东西
I wanna show you something.
(T-120 录像带)
录像带上是什么
What's on the tape?
通常我不会这么快就做这个的 但审判快开始了
Typically, I wouldn't do this so soon, but the trial is coming up fast.
录像带上是什么
What's on the tape?
我们一起看吧 好吗
I think we should just watch it together. Okay?
我不知道这是什么 我想结束谈话
I don't know what this is. I would like to be done.
抱歉 但我们没时间了 丹尼
I'm sorry, but we don't have any more time, Danny.
街对面的珠宝店安装了新的监控摄像
The jewelry store across the street had a new camera.
他们最近才找到这段视频
They didn't find this footage until recently.
这是翻录的
It's a copy.
原版被当作证物了
The original's in evidence.
你们修改过录像带了
You've done something to the tape.
没有
No.
这是个骗局
It's a trick.
不是骗局
It's not a trick.
我觉得你内心深处是清楚的
And I think somewhere inside you, you know that.
当时洛克菲勒中心只有你
There was no one at Rockefeller Center except you.
你一个人
Just you.
你就是枪手 丹尼
You were the shooter, Danny.
不是亚莉安娜 只有你
Not Ariana. Only you.
一直都是你
It was always you.
睡吧
Sleep.
大错特错 女士
Big mistake, lady.
你犯大错了
You make big mistake.
伊扎克
Yitzhak?
(根据小说《24个比利》改编)
(作者 丹尼尔凯斯)
拥挤的房♥间
第一季第七集
好 听着
All right, listen up.
我说“大家冷静点”
I said, "Let's be fucking cool."
我没在问
I'm not asking.
胡扯 你得让我进去
This is bullshit. You gotta let me in there.
我不怕守卫
I'm not afraid of the guard.
所有人都叫你别烦那小子
Everybody told you to leave the boy alone.
你这是大错特错
You're making a terrible mistake.
你为什么非要惹这个麻烦 我不听命于你
Why do you have to make this trouble, huh? I do not listen to you!
天啊 我真蠢 我不该听她的
God, I'm such a fucking idiot. I shouldn't have listened to her.
让我出去 我能搞定她
Let me out. I can handle her.
-该死的 她会叫守卫来 -那可不太妙
- Shit, man. She's gonna call the guards. - That would be less than ideal.
迈克 如果你不介意...
Mike, if you wouldn't mind--
听见我的话了吗 那小子没事 很安全
You hear me? The boy was fine. The boy was safe.
-你不该来这里的 哥们 -丹尼
- You're not supposed to be here, man. - Oh, Danny.
恐怕他是对的 小家伙
I'm afraid he's right, my boy.
你真的不该来
You really shouldn't.
至少不该这样来
At least not like this.
杰克 这是怎么回事
What is going on here, Jack?
别把他送到那里去 他活不下去的
Don't send him out there. He won't make it.
-那是什么 -怎么可能
- What the fuck was that? - How is that even possible?
说实话 是不应该
Quite frankly, it shouldn't be.
你惹怒我了 听见没
You piss me off! You hear me?
伊扎克 你干什么
Yitzhak, what are you doing?
惹怒我了
...piss me off!
-我能搞定 -是 真是个好主意
- I can do it. - Oh, yeah, that's a wonderful idea.
让瘾君子来掌控我们的命运 因为在过去
Let's put a junkie in charge of our fates because that's worked out
这一直很成功
so well in the past.
-去你的 杰克 我戒了 -不
- Fuck you, Jack. I'm clean. - No.
-迈克 -不 我现在不行
- Mike. - No. I can't do it right now.
伊扎克
Yitzhak.
站住
Stop.
他伤了她 事情就完蛋了
He hurts her, things are gonna go to shit.
他不会碰她的 你知道他爱护妇女儿童
He's not gonna touch her. You know how he is about women and kids.
-那守卫呢 -不如你来出面
- What about the guards? - Why don't you take the spot
-既然你这么果决 -因为我需要思考
- if you're so decisive? - 'Cause I need to think!
我没跟你开玩笑 你说了很多谎话
I'm not fucking with you. You tell many lies.
你必须让我出马
You gotta let me get in there.
如果他伤了人 我们就要被单独监禁了
If he hurts anyone, we're gonna go to solitary.
你开始贩毒的时候 我就跟你说了结果会如何
I told you where this was gonna go when you started dealing.
怪我了
So this is my fault?
你站在道德制高点怎么养家糊口
How do you put food on the table, you Goody Two-shoes piece of shit?
我说我们会进监狱的 看看我们在哪
I said we were gonna end up in jail, and look where we are!
守卫就在门外 丹尼
The guards are right there, Danny.
-各位 快 行动 -我不怕他们
- Let's go, guys. Move. - I am not scared of them.
我不在乎
I give no shit!
见鬼 迈克
Oh, for fuck's sake, Mike!
-别动 你们会火上浇油的 -想想丹尼 拜托 迈克
- Stop, you'll make it worse. - Think of Danny. Come on. Mike.
我们没事 对吧
We're good, right?
丹尼 是你吗
Danny, is that you?
对 没事 姐妹 我们没事...
Yeah, we're good, sis. We're good.
-我们没事 好了 -我是想帮你
- We're good. It's okay. - I'm trying to help you.
-慢点 小子 -来
- Nice and easy, kid. - Come on.
-我知道 -转身
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表