剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
- I know you are. - Turn around.
-抱歉 -回去
- Sorry. - Go back.
不 别耍花招 朋友 投篮
No. Nothing fancy, buddy. Take the shot.
发牌
Hit me.
差一点 你得专心点 再来
Close. You gotta focus. Take another one.
-再发 -投篮
- Again. - Take the shot!
我总是没有运气
I always have no luck.
是“我总是运气不好”
I never have any luck.
-不一样吗 -一样
- The same, no? - The same.
打掩护 别让他那么投篮
Set the pick. Don't let him shoot that!
事情怎么会闹成这样
How is it what happened happened?
他从来没醒着来过这里
He never came here awake before.
-恐怕整个体系要崩溃了 -什么体系
- The system is breaking down, I'm afraid. - What system?
-我们啊 -快 这里
- Us. - Come on. Right here.
核心无法支撑 野兽懒洋洋地走向伯利恒
The center cannot hold. The beast is slouching towards Bethlehem.
叶芝的诗
Yeats.
抱歉 我情绪完全失控了
I'm sorry I lose shit so bad.
你之所以在这里 不是因为你那三寸不烂之舌
You're not here for your scintillating conversational skills.
我们需要你偶尔情绪失控一下
We need you to lose your shit now and then.
很不幸 这件事无法靠拳头解决
Unfortunately, this is a problem that will not be solved by fisticuffs.
我很自责
I blame myself.
她非常有说服力 最优秀的总是这样
She was hideously persuasive. Best ones always are.
最优秀的什么
The best what?
说谎者
Liars.
恐怕此事得怪我
This is on me, I'm afraid.
那我们不让他再和那位女医生说话了
So, we're not letting him talk to the doctor lady anymore?
我认为我们刚刚看到了有力的证据
I think we've just seen compelling evidence
这种关系已经没有成效了 不是吗
that that relationship is no longer productive. Don't you?
她变得危险了
She's becoming dangerous.
我觉得不太可能 杰克
That seems not very much likely to me, Jack.
是吗 你现在成专家了
Is that right? You're an expert now, are you?
危险情况专家 对
In danger? Yeah.
我们什么时候叫醒他
So when do we wake him up?
没有计划就不要叫
We don't wake him up till we have a plan.
-杰克 - 21点
- Jack. - Twenty-one.
你知道在这个国家 他们给你确诊
Do you know what happens when they diagnose you
有精神障碍会怎样吗
with a psychiatric disorder in this country?
试着治好你
Try and cure you.
在她看来 我们就是病根
As far as she's concerned, we're the disease.
治好丹尼意味着要让我们全消失
To cure Danny means getting rid of all of us.
岂有此理
That's crazy.
只有我们在努力让丹尼活下去
We are the only one keeping Danny alive.
如我所说 我们需要一个计划
As I said, we need a plan.
走了 去C区食堂
Let's go. C's in the mess hall.
走了 你每天都一样 杰克逊
Let's go! Every day the same thing with you, Jackson.
嘿 你知道哪里能弄到白粉吗
Hey, you know anywhere I can score some blow?
小声点 人♥渣♥
Keep your fucking voice down. Piece of shit.
-这是什么破烂 -走吧 沙利文
- What the fuck is this shit? - Move it along, Sullivan.
-等等 这是人吃的吗 -快走
- Hold on. What the fuck is this food? - Move!
-好 -立刻
- Okay. - Right now.
我走了 老天
I'm moving. Jesus Christ.
我有
I got in your order.
-你说什么 -你想要的东西
- Excuse me? - What you were asking for.
你说你还想要 我跟你说过了 我能搞定
You said you wanted more. I told you, I get things done.
天啊
Holy shit.
真快啊
That was fast.
美术用品
Art supplies?
不完全一样 但也差不多 对吧
Not the exact ones, but they're pretty close, right?
我要几根蜡笔有什么用
What the fuck am I supposed to do with some crayons?
我不管 你用来自爆菊花吧
I don't give a shit. Stick it up your ass or something.
听着 我不想要这些 好吗 给我换了吧
Look, I don't want these, okay? Trade these with me.
-拿回去吧 -这些没人要 哥们
- Take 'em back. - Don't nobody want those, man.
现在该付钱了 混♥蛋♥
Now, pay up, asshole.
付钱买♥♥破烂蜡笔 你疯了
For some fucking crayons? Are you nuts?
老兄 别闹 听着 我需要白粉 拜托帮帮忙
Dude, come on. Look, I need some coke. Help me out here. Please.
你耍我
You playing me?
怎么样
What's up?
嘿 好吗
Yo. What's up?
嘿 怎么样
Yo, what's up?
你们这些混♥蛋♥有谁能给我弄点白粉啊
Which one of you assholes can get me some blow, huh?
-滚 -我就当是你了 你好吗
- Fuck off. - I take it that means you. What's up?
嘿 这混小子是认真的
Yo, is this punk-ass for real?
什么都行 冰♥毒♥ 我只是得嗑一点渡过难关
I'll take whatever. Speed. I just need something to tide me over.
-懂我吗 -你听不懂人话
- You feel me? - You don't understand English?
-滚 -哥们 怎么这么激动
- Fuck off. - What's your problem, dude?
-你惹的 贱♥人♥ -嘿
- You're my problem, bitch. - Hey!
这个小混♥蛋♥刚才没给我的卖♥♥家付钱
This little prick just welched on Marcello.
那一定是误会
That is what we would call a misunderstanding.
拜托 我打算付钱的 那是开玩笑
Come on, I was gonna pay. It's just a joke.
哥们 你开不起玩笑
You can't take a joke, dude?
该死的
Goddamn it.
我灭了你 混♥蛋♥
I destroy you, motherfucker.
幼稚 愚蠢 毫不负责
Childish, stupid, utterly irresponsible.
该死的 强尼 你想什么呢
Goddamn it, Jonny. What is wrong with you?
-趴下 所有人都趴下 -趴在地上
- Down! Everybody down! - Get on the ground!
我才不要给这个烂人当保姆
I'm not babysitting this piece of sh--
我们处境很危险 听命行事
We're on a razor's edge here. Just do as you're fucking told.
-沙利文 搞什么 -趴下
- What the hell, Sullivan? - Get down!
-趴...把哑铃放下 -立刻放下
- Get do-- Put that down! - Drop it now!
伊扎克 交给我吧 老朋友
Yitzhak, I've got this, old boy.
先生们 请容我解释...
Gentlemen, please allow me to explain--
你明天审讯上的样子一定很不好看
And you're gonna look like shit for your hearing tomorrow.
放轻松 惊叫女王 是我
Easy, Fay Wray, it's me.
-你吓死我了 -天啊 你宿醉了还是怎样
- You scared the shit outta me. - Jesus. You hungover or something?
我只是一夜没合眼
I just didn't sleep at all.
-是 你看起来很累 -谢了 斯坦 你嘴真甜
- Yeah, you look tired. - Thank you, Stan. You're a peach.
希望你一直在祈祷奇迹出现
Well, I hope you were up praying for a miracle
因为我们需要奇迹才能如愿
'cause we're gonna need one for this to go our way.
你不是说法官同意见我们
Thought you said that the judge agreeing to meet us
是个很好的迹象吗
was a great sign.
不 我说那不是个坏迹象 这个案子就没有省心的地方
No, I said it wasn't a bad sign. Nothing about this case is great.
你这失败主义的态度对委托人有帮助吗
Does your defeatist attitude help your clients?
这不是态度 是现实
It's not an attitude, it's realism.
他们必须接受诊断 他病得太厉害 无法接受审讯
They have to accept the diagnosis. He's too sick to stand trial.
他需要进医院 他们必须明白这一点
He needs to be in a hospital. They have to see that.
他们什么都不必做
They don't have to do anything.
听着 我知道这件事对你的事业很重要
Look, I get this would be a big deal for your career and all, all right.
我在努力帮他 斯坦
I'm trying to help him out, Stan.
好了 你我都知道 此事对你有何利害关系 好吗
Okay, you and I both know what you got riding on this, right?
本案中 你我利益一致
And in this case, what's good for you is good for me.
去医院当然对那个孩子有好处
Yeah, of course going to a hospital will be better for the kid.
谁想进监狱啊
Who wants to go to prison?
通常来说 地方检察官确实喜欢辩诉交易
Typically, the DA does like a plea bargain.
先别高兴 这里的关键词是“通常”
Don't get giddy. The operative word here is "typically."
对所有人有益的是
In this case, it's in everyone else's interest
本案进入审判
that this go to trial.
他显然病了
He's clearly sick.
你以为他们在乎他病了 他们就像你和我
You think they care about him being sick? They're like you and me,
在乎的是自己和自己的事业
they care about themselves and their careers.
还有当媒体发现洛克菲勒中心的枪手
And the giant ball-ache they'll be facing when the press finds out
被无罪释放后 他们面临的困境
the Rockefeller shooter gets off scot-free.
谁也没说无罪释放
Nobody's talking about scot-free.
我说的是有看守的治疗机构
I'm talking about a secure treatment facility.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
报纸靠丑闻畅销 如果此案得不到审讯
Papers sell on scandals. And that's exactly what this will be,
就会变成一桩丑闻
if this doesn't go to trial.
说他患的病 世上没有一个精神病医生认为是真实的
So saying that he's got something that no shrink in the world thinks is real
这对任何一个人都没好处
looks good for not a single person.
那你何苦呢
So why are you bothering?
因为就算机会渺茫 毕竟还有机会 而且我很讨厌出庭
Because a long shot is still a shot. And I fucking hate going to court.
你们的小对话中 还有什么我应该知道的吗
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表