剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
What do you mean?
他是否显得和你住的郊区格格不入
Did he seem at all out of place in your suburban neighborhood?
丹尼
Danny?
我觉得伊扎克 应该会和所有居民区都格格不入
I think Yitzhak would have been pretty much out of place in any neighborhood.
他是什么时候再次出现的 当时是什么情况
When did he show up again? What were the circumstances?
当时我和继父在家里的关系越来越糟
Things had been getting pretty bad at home between my stepfather and I.
我想我不在家的时间越来越长
I'd been spending more and more time out of the house, I guess.
该死
Oh, shit.
不敢相信 你竟然把脚踏车摔坏了
I can't believe you crashed your bike.
别紧张 我是不死之身
Oh, relax. I'm immortal.
是啊 对路面上的血迹这么说吧
Yeah, tell that to the splotch on the pavement.
放轻松 哥们 别激动
Mellow, man. Not melodrama.
真好笑
Hilarious.
看啊
Check it out.
鬼屋里住进鬼了 他在做什么
Ghost house has got itself a ghost. What's he doing?
做园艺
Gardening?
该死 嗨
Oh, shit. Oh, hey.
废柴们 怎么样 干什么呢
What's up, losers? What's going on?
-该死 鬼屋里住进鬼了 -是
- Oh, shit. Ghost house got itself a ghost. - Yeah.
我就是这么说的
That's what I said.
这鬼的块头好大 他是谁
That's a big-ass ghost. Who is he?
我们怎么知道
How should we know?
在这里光站着可打听不到消息
Well, you're not gonna learn a lot standing here.
迈克
Mike. Mike. Mike.
嗨 哥们 嘿 怎么样
Hey, man. Hey, how's it going?
我叫迈克 这是强尼 还有 丹尼是你的邻居
I'm-I'm Mike. This is Jonny. And, uh, Danny here's your neighbor.
他住在街对面
He lives across the street.
嗨
Hi.
你好 我叫伊扎克
Hello. I'm Yitzhak.
你 不是本地人
You're, uh, not from around here.
怎么看出来的
What gave me away?
我来自以色列
I'm from Israel.
酷
Cool.
幸会 小伙子们
Nice to meet you, boys.
他说了什么 你还记得吗
So what did he say? Do you remember?
如果你能尽可能精确 那将很有帮助
If you could be precise as possible, it'd be really helpful.
他说要重新开张寄宿屋
He said he was reopening the boardinghouse,
好像还说在本地有一些生意
and he might have said he had some business in the area.
生意 他说了是什么生意吗
Business? What kind of business? Did he say?
-没 -亚莉安娜呢
- Mm-mmm. - And Ariana?
我猜她在房♥子里 当时还没见到她
I guess she was in the house, hadn't met her yet.
那一年榆树岭有几起侵犯人身案
There were some assaults in Elm Ridge that year.
从统计数字来看 这在该地区并不常见 至今没有破案
Statistically uncommon for the area. Still unsolved.
你想让我说什么 她在外面攻击他人
What do you want me to say, that she was off attacking people?
那到底发生了什么
So, what happened then?
强尼想出了个点子
Um, Jonny had an idea.
是帮我追安娜贝拉的一个花招
It was a ploy to help me out with Annabelle.
(有钥匙的手铐)
我看见你的女朋友安娜贝拉 在雷纳尔多买♥♥披萨
Saw your girlfriend Annabelle getting pizza at Renaldo's.
她问起我了吗
Did she ask about me?
如果她知道你的存在 可能会是个更优秀的女朋友
She might be more useful as a girlfriend if she knew you existed.
细枝末节不重要...
Details, details.
不 我是认真的 兄弟 你应该约她出来或做点什么
Nah, I'm serious, dude. You should ask her out or something.
她不会跟我出来的
She's not gonna wanna go out with me.
-为什么不 -从“为什么”开始吧
- Why not? - Let's start with "why?"
-也许吧 -你得更自信些 兄弟
- Maybe. - You need more confidence, dude.
她不是问你要不要一起嗨吗
I mean, didn't she ask to get high together?
-你也这么问她就好 -迈克 是这样
- Just ask her back. - You know what, Mike?
-这主意真的不错 -谢谢
- That's actually a really great idea. - Thank you.
唯一的问题是我没有大♥麻♥
The only problem is that I don't have any grass.
细枝末节不重要...
Details, details.
那我们应该解决这个问题
Well, we should remedy that.
-什么意思 -想想看 姑娘们喜欢大♥麻♥
- What do you mean? - Think about it. Girls like pot.
我们喜欢姑娘 由此可知...
We like girls. Transitive property...
大♥麻♥喜欢姑娘
Pot likes girls?
嘿 上周的事 我欠你个人情
Hey, I owe you from last week.
埃伦维尔的旧老公园外有个人卖♥♥大♥麻♥
There's a guy who deals out of the old park in Ellenville.
等等 你想让我们买♥♥大♥麻♥
Wait, you want us to buy pot?
不 我想让我们买♥♥很多大♥麻♥
No, I-- I want us to buy a lot of pot.
好 很多是多少
Uh, okay. How much are we talking about?
我们用100块买♥♥30克 转手卖♥♥150
We buy an ounce, it's 100 bucks. We sell it, we get 150.
我的脚踏车就能修好 你能买♥♥新墨镜
My bike's fixed, you get new shades,
丹尼留下足够的大♥麻♥ 够他和姑娘上♥床♥很多次了
and Danny gets to keep enough weed to get laid over and over again.
-这个计划不错 -不...是非常好
- It's not a bad plan. - No, no, it's a great plan.
只不过我们该去哪里弄100块
Only, where the hell are we gonna get 100 bucks?
那些新的提款机
Those, uh, new cash machines.
你说你那个混♥蛋♥继父在用 对吗
You said your asshole stepfather uses them, right?
你还说他把密♥码♥放在内衣抽屉里
And you said he, uh, keeps the code in-- in his underwear drawer.
这混♥蛋♥既可怕又愚蠢
Motherfucker is scary and stupid.
我们只需拿到密♥码♥和提款卡就行了
So, all we gotta do is get the code and his card, and we're good to go.
然后呢 我们偷他的钱
And then what? We're gonna steal his money?
-强尼 不 -不 哥们 我们借用
- Jonny, no. - No, man. I mean, we borrow it.
他经常用吗 是提款机常客吗
How often does he even use it? Is he a regular?
是 他每周六提款 用来外♥围♥赌马
Yeah, Saturdays he gets cash out for offtrack betting,
然后他存入支票 你不需要那把钥匙
and then he deposits his checks. Don't you need that key?
不需要 哥们 不要低估...
No, man. Don't underestimate--
丹尼 天啊
Danny! Geez.
所以我们在他发现之前 有一整周时间来把钱存回去
So we've got a whole week to put his money back before he even notices.
我不确定 强尼 这似乎是个馊主意
I don't know, Jonny, it kind of seems like a terrible idea.
想想另一种结果 终于不是一穷二白了 这该有多好啊
Well, alternatively, how great would it be to not be broke all the time?
你可以和安娜贝拉尽情去嗨
You could get high with Annabelle as much as you wanted.
听着 买♥♥几根散装大♥麻♥烟不是更简单吗
Look, wouldn't it be easier to just buy a few loose joints?
-没错 -你想让她知道你没钱
- Exactly. - You want her to know you're broke?
你想说:“嗨 安妮 宝贝 我们来抽点大♥麻♥
You want to be like, "Hey, Annie, babe, uh... ...let's smoke some weed,
但这周只有一根 因为这...
but o-only one joint this week because that--that's
-本穷光蛋只买♥♥得起一根” -对...
- all my broke-ass can afford." - Yeah, yeah.
强尼 我甚至不确定她真的想抽
Jonny, I'm not even really sure she wants to anyway.
但你不想弄清楚 想想吧
Oh, but don't you wanna find out? I mean, think about it.
-安娜贝拉一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ -强尼
- Annabelle naked. - Jonny.
哥们 忘了费拉福赛特吧 不 去上安娜贝拉
Man, screw Farrah Faw-- Nah, screw Annabelle.
哥们 马林发现的话 真的会杀了他
Dude, Marlin would literally kill him if he found out.
那么答案很简单
And... ...the answer to that is literally simple.
我们别被发现
We don't get caught.
-这就对了 丹尼 -拜托
- There you go, Danny. - Ah, come on.
-这就对了 -嗨 能给我一个...你们想吃什么
- There you go. - Hi, can I have a-- What do you want?
-请给我香草樱桃冰淇淋 -本来会很容易的
- Vanilla-cherry dip, please? - It was gonna be so easy.
我们那天晚上等到他从酒吧回来
We waited until he got back from the bar that night.
他在星期六总是会醉到不省人事
He always got passed-out drunk on a Saturday.
我妈妈在医院里上两个班
My mom worked a double shift at the hospital.
所以你们想进去拿了卡就走
So you figured you'd just get in, get out?
整个计划会顺利进行
The whole plan was gonna go off without a hitch.
四 七 二 九
Four, seven, two, nine.
四 七 二 九
Four, seven, two, nine.
好
Okay.
天啊
Geez.
但他有密♥码♥ 对吗
But he's got the code, right?
(大通曼哈顿银行)
-不会吧 这是什么 -好 丹尼
- What the fuck? What is this? - Yes, Danny.
-哥们 -走
- Dude! - Let's go!
-你成功了 哥们 -对 成了
- You got it, dude! - Yeah, it totally worked.
天啊 来看看
- God, let's see. - Oh!
-真不错 哥们 -看啊
- That's nice, dude! - Oh, look at that.
机器总是发出一种噪音
It kept making a noise.
-好样的 丹尼小子 -好样的 什么
- There you go, Danny boy. - All right. What? Whoo!
看这些50块的钞票 哥们
Look at these fifties, man.
50块的 看啊 这小子因为50块钞票就高♥潮♥了
Fifties? Look, this kid's creaming in his pants over fifties.
-你之前从没见过100块 -你见过似的
- You never seen 100 bucks before? - Like you have.
-两位 拜托 -怎么了
- Guys. Guys, please! - What?
-我们怎么办 -去那个公园
- Well, what are we gonna do? - Just head down to the park.
我知道要去公园 但到了公园后怎么办
I know we're gonna head to the park, but what do we do when we get to the park?
大卫说:“找一个叫安杰罗的小子”
David says, "Ask for this kid named Angelo."
-他应该是自己人 -大卫又是谁
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表