剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
It's all right. S-- I'll ask you no questions, and you tell me no lies.
但如果你真像你说的那样需要帮助 也许我可以出些力 好吗
But if you do need help, as you said, then perhaps I can offer some. All right?
为新老朋友干杯
Well, to friends, old and new.
好了 你有地方住吗
Right. Do you have somewhere to stay?
我猜这地方对你来说有点贵
I'm presuming this place is slightly out of your budget.
你猜对了
You would assume correctly.
- 糟糕 抱歉... - 请给这里拿点纸巾来
- Oh, shit. Sorry. I'm sorry. - Some napkins over here, please.
这里的啤酒似乎更烈
The beer seems like it's stronger here.
不 因为你是美国人
No, it's just that you're American.
在那边 你点啤酒 他们给你上含二氧化碳的尿
Over there, when you order beer, they serve you carbonated urine.
我觉得你该回家了
I think it's time you get yourself home.
蠢货
Wanker.
真是垃圾 天啊
Fucking septic. Jesus.
你说什么
What'd you say?
我没听清 你说什么
I didn't hear you. What did you say?
因为我这位朋友来自大洋彼岸
Because my friend over there is visiting from across the pond,
我知道你并不想失礼 对吗
and I know that you don't want to come across as uncourteous, do you?
先生们 有问题吗
Is there a problem, gentlemen?
不会有问题的 只要这个该死的白♥痴♥道歉
No, there won't be a problem, once this fucking cretin has apologized.
抱歉
Sorry.
不 我才抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
没听清楚
Didn't quite catch that.
再说一次 要让所有人都听见
One more time? Loud enough for everybody here to hear you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我觉得他听不见 再说一次
I don't think he can hear you. One more time.
我听不见
I can't hear you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这就对了 没那么难吧
There you go. Wasn't that hard, was it?
我就是无法忍♥受粗鲁
I simply can't abide rudeness.
我觉得你该走了
I think it's time for you to leave.
走吧 丹尼
Come along, Danny.
我就是不懂 什么才是真♥相♥
I just don't understand. What was the truth?
我猜真♥相♥就是杰克 我爸和伊扎克
I guess the truth was that Jack, my dad and Yitzhak
曾一起工作 他们确实曾有一个计划
had worked together and that they did have a plan.
只是那个计划并不是要保护我
It's just that that plan was not to protect me.
这种情况能有多少次 即你认为有人会来救你
I mean, how many times can you think that somebody is gonna come and save you,
后来却发现自己孤立无援
until you realize that no one is?
想看看真正的伦敦吗 这就是了 来吧
Wanna see the real London? Here it is. Come on.
该死的蠢货
Fucking wanker.
- 你好 小红 想我了吗 - 不想
- Hello, Red. You miss me? - No.
我这周来一趟吧 给你来点爱的陪伴
How about I pop in this week? Shower you with oodles of affection.
滚
Piss off.
她还在为姐妹的事耿耿于怀
Still bitter about her sister.
那是谁
Who was that?
不关你的事 丹尼小伙子
Never you mind, Danny Boy.
不关你的事
Never you mind.
我们来给你找个合适的住处吧 好吗
Let's find you somewhere to stay that befits your station, shall we?
- 喂 - 我安排那小子睡了
- Yeah? - I put the boy to bed.
完全睡死了 他酒量不行
Out cold. Bit of a lightweight.
工作之前喝酒可不好
It's a bad idea drinking before the job.
这是工作 伊扎克 我在争取他的信任
This is the job, Yitzhak. I'm earning his trust.
这不是工作
This isn't the job.
才过了一天 我会做到的
It's been one day. I'll deliver.
不是你 是他必须做到
It's not you. He must deliver.
等等 你从窗户看到他在打电♥话♥
Wait, you saw him out the window on the phone?
不是 我看到了电♥话♥亭
No, I saw the booth.
那你怎么知道他打给谁 更别提他说了些什么
So how could you know who he called, let alone what he was saying?
不知道 也许他之后告诉我了
I don't know. Maybe he told me later.
听着 我那天晚上喝多了
Look, I had had a lot to drink that night,
而且我很有可能把事件顺序弄错了
and there's a high chance that I'm getting things out of order.
一切都有些模糊
It's all a bit of a blur.
接下来那天发生了什么
So what happened the day after?
糟糕
Oh, shit.
(丹尼小伙子 炸鱼和薯条 肯顿大街 正午见 杰克)
丹尼 真准时 饿了吗
Oh, Danny. Right on time. Feeling hungry?
是 饿了
Yeah. Sure.
炸鱼和薯条最适合用来解宿醉了
Nothing cures a hangover like fish and chips.
大份的炸鱼和薯条加盐和醋
Large cod and chips with salt and vinegar.
要加个腌鸡蛋吗
Do you want a pickled egg to go with it?
不必了 谢谢
No, I'm okay. Thank you.
谢谢你 亲爱的 不用找了
Thank you, darling. Keep the change.
你确定
Are you sure?
当然
Absolutely.
丹尼 你想要我帮你
So, Danny, you want my help.
那我问你
Then let me ask you something.
如果你胸口被一支箭射中 应该会疼吧
If you were hit in the chest by an arrow, figure it'd hurt?
- 什么 - 你胸口被一支箭射中
- What? - An arrow hits you in the chest.
简单的问题 疼吗 是或否
Simple question. Does it hurt? Yes or no?
是 当然了
Yes, sure.
好 第二支箭射在同一个位置
All right. Second one hits you in exactly the same spot.
- 你觉得会更疼还是不那么疼了 - 更疼吧
- What do you think, hurts more or less? - More.
你看 佛祖说第一支箭你躲不掉
See, Buddha says the first arrow you can't avoid.
那是痛苦 是生活中的糟心事
It's pain. It's the shit that life throws at you.
但第二支箭是恐惧 焦虑
But the second one, it's fear, it's anxiety.
是我们对自己讲述关于第一支箭的故事
It's the story we tell ourselves about the first arrow.
你让它多疼就有多疼 或者完全不存在
It hurts as much as you let it, or it doesn't exist at all.
明白吗
Understand?
为什么有两支箭
Why are there two arrows?
我真是白费力气
I don't know why I bother.
恕我直言 你太不自信了
If you don't mind, you're rather lacking in the confidence department.
你必须站直了 对
You must stand up straight. That's it.
打开肩膀 抬起头 面对世界
Put your shoulders back, lift your head up, face the world.
就是这样 感觉好些了吧
There you go. Feels better, doesn't it?
并没有
No, not really.
看起来更精神
Well, it looks better.
一个人总是应该表现得自豪
One should always appear proud of oneself.
...涨了一半
...it goes up by a half.
那好吧
All right then.
你现在的情况有多糟 这边
How bad is this jam you're in? Here.
这么糟啊 我想帮你 丹尼
That bad, eh? I want to help you, Danny.
我觉得如果情况反过来 即你是我儿子 你♥爸♥会作出
I think your dad would do exactly the same if the situation were reversed and--
完全相同的选择
and you were my boy.
但你必须帮助自己 对吗
But you're going to have to help yourself, yes?
如果我做不到呢
What if I can't?
果敢坚定 我们就不会失败
Screw your courage to the sticking place, and we'll not fail.
你总是用谜语说话吗
Do you always speak in riddles?
这是抑扬格五音步诗行 莎士比亚的
It's iambic pentameter. Shakespeare.
我明白你为什么相信他 丹尼
I can see why you trusted him, Danny.
我真的...明白
I really-- I can.
他是你当时所需要的一切
He was everything you needed in that moment.
友善 指导 让你能够逃离纽约的事
Kindness. Guidance. A way out of what happened in New York.
但我觉得这话对 伊扎克闯入你生活时也适用
But I can say the same thing about Yitzhak when he came into your life.
还有亚莉安娜
And Ariana.
但这就是我的重点
But that's my point.
他们都和此事有关
They're all in this together.
以色列侨民 英国商人 美国女孩 还有你父亲
An Israeli expat, a British businessman, an American girl. And your father.
亚莉安娜可能是之后被说服的
Well, Ariana probably got roped in later.
他们利用她劝我
They used her to get to me.
你有更好的理论吗
Well, you have a better theory?
等等 你认为我是主使
Wait, do you think that I'm the one pulling the strings?
如果是呢
What if I said I do?
我不是
I'm not.
如果你是呢 只不过...
But what if you are? Just not in the way--
我不是
I'm not!
丹尼
Danny.
我当时需要帮助
I needed help.
需要有人帮我
I needed someone to help me.
但这世上有些人看到需要帮助的人
But there are people in this world that, when they see someone in need,
他们只会看到机会
all they see is an opportunity.
- 伊扎克 - 杰克 搞定了
- Yitzhak? - Is it done, Jack?
- 再给我一天 - 尽快搞定
- One more day. - Get it done.
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表