剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
我认为虽然他们尽力在保护你
I think that despite their best efforts to protect you,
但这些人格在将你置于越来越危险的境地
the alters were putting you in more and more dangerous positions.
嘿 凯文 请给我们弄两杯咖啡来好吗
Hey, is it possible for you to get us two cups of coffee, please, Kevin?
- 好的 - 为什么
- Yeah, sure. - Why?
如我所说 疾病在不断恶化
Like I said, the illness is degenerative.
其他人格可能会不稳定
The alters can become erratic.
在某些时刻 对一些人来说
And at certain points, for some people,
这种情况会开始背叛主人格
the configuration may begin to fail the host.
所以原本为了保护我的人格 现在在伤害我
So, the alters that were ultimately there to protect me are now hurting me?
这个体系不完美
The system's imperfect.
无论它有多复杂 它依然是脱离现实的
No matter how sophisticated it is, it's still a disconnection from reality.
这种割裂需要大量的能量来维持
Disassociation takes a tremendous amount of energy to maintain.
我脑子里发生的一切 都是因为马林对亚当做的事
And everything that happened to my mind is because of what Marlin did to Adam?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
等等 你说什么 是说...
Wait. What are you saying? That...
他对我做过什么事 而我不记得
he did something to me that I don't remember?
你认为他也对我做了什么
You think he did something to me too?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
假设我们在伦敦 我想通过你的视角来体验
We're in London. I want you to feel your way through that.
亚莉安娜不见了
Ariana was gone.
我被警♥察♥通缉 需要帮助
I was wanted by the police. I needed help.
你做了什么
So, what did you do?
显然我叫自己去找我爸
Apparently, I sent myself to go and find my dad.
也许是你小时候 想象出来的一个版本的父亲
A version of your father that you imagined when you were a boy, maybe?
- 谢谢 - 一个会救我的父亲
Thank you. A father who would rescue me.
有哪个小男孩没有这种希望呢
What little boy hasn't hoped for that?
杰克的话都是我想听的
Jack said everything that I wanted to hear.
杰克无法把你真正的父亲给你
Jack couldn't give you your real father,
但他可以给你最接近父亲的东西 即父爱
but he could give you the next best thing: fatherly love.
我觉得你创造杰克用作某种自我拯救机制
I think that maybe you created Jack as a kind of self-rescue.
他怎么跟你说的 他说
What was it that he said to you? He said,
“你必须回去承担责任 丹尼小伙子”
"You have to go back and face the music, Danny Boy"?
很高兴再次见到你 杰克
It's nice to see you again, Jack.
是吗
Is it?
尽管你不愿意来这里
Your reluctance to being here notwithstanding,
丹尼显然惹上了很多麻烦 我希望你能帮我
Danny's clearly in a lot of trouble. And I'm hoping that you can help me.
我让他回来了 不是吗 叫他去...
Well, I made him come back, didn't I? Told him to--
承担责任
Face the music.
就是说我叫自己去伦敦找想象中的父亲
So, I sent myself to London to go and find my imaginary father,
结果失败了 然后让自己回来自首
only to fail and then send myself back to turn myself in?
- 这完全说不通啊 - 在情感上说得通
- That doesn't make any sense. - It makes emotional sense.
你在枪击后的本能是逃跑
Your instinct after the shooting was to run away,
伊扎克帮你做到了
and Yitzhak helped you do that.
然后你回来重新拾起生活 面对自己的所作所为
And then you came back to reclaim your life and face what you'd done.
- 是杰克叫你回来的 - 真是荒谬
- Jack sent you back. - That's fucking crazy.
但我觉得这应该是重点
Although, I guess that is kind of the point.
你的情绪是正常的 丹尼
Your feelings are normal, Danny.
是你学会通过完全不同的一些人
It's the way that you've learned to express them
表达情绪的方式 这一点很独特
through entirely different people that's unique here.
说我疯了更便捷
You know, it's quicker to just say crazy.
把咖啡喝了吧
Drink your coffee.
理查兹女士
Ms. Richards.
我知道 你负责起诉丹尼沙利文案
I understand, uh, you're prosecuting the Danny Sullivan case.
是的
Yes, I am.
他是我的继子
Uh, he's my stepson.
我们进去聊吧
Can we talk inside?
下午好 斯坦 你能过来真好
Afternoon, Stan. Nice of you to stop by.
搞笑 你真搞笑
Oh, funny. You're funny.
检察官送来的
From the DA.
你不记得第一次和他们俩见面了
So, you don't remember first meeting either of them?
迈克和强尼
Mike and Jonny.
不记得 好像他们一直都在
No, I guess it was just like they were always there.
他们待人处事的方式和你很像
The way they present to the world, they seem most like you.
你觉得是这样吗
Would you say that's true?
我想是的 没错
Yeah, I guess. Sure.
- 哥们 - 哥们
- Whoo! Dude. - Whoa, dude.
好
All right.
- 好 现在怎么办 - 钱在哪
- Okay, so now what? - Where's the money?
在我口袋里
Money's in my pocket.
好 冷静点
Okay. So, just, uh, be chill.
- 冷静 - 冷静 什么意思
- Be chill. - Be chill? What the fuck does that mean?
冷静
Be chill.
- 你能去给我拿... - 请你...
- Can you go and get me-- - Will you please--
- 迈克 从后面拉我一下 - 没问题
- Mike, can you get me from the back? - I got you.
好
Okay. Okay, okay, okay, okay.
所以除非有人非常了解你
So, unless someone knew you really well,
否则大家可能注意不到差别
they might not notice the differences.
也许这就是你的病症 长♥期♥没有得到确诊的原因
And maybe that's why your condition went undiagnosed for so long.
好吧
Okay.
他们有何不同
How are they different?
- 什么意思 - 他们为你做什么
- What do you mean? - I mean, what do they do for you?
他们有什么你没有的本事
What did they do that you couldn't do?
女士们 你们好
What up, ladies?
跟踪狂啊
Stalker much?
特别快递
Special delivery.
“鬼屋”
"Ghost house"?
什么 你的房♥子没有名字
What? Your house doesn't have a name?
(请来鬼屋玩)
不来的是小狗
Be there or be square.
社交技能 友谊
Um, social skills. Friendships.
迈克是...
Mike was--
他很棒 他会照顾我 保护我
He was awesome. He would look out for me. He had my back, you know.
他还...
And he--
- 他非常酷 - 你也是
- he was really cool. - So were you.
你把我的心撕碎了
You ripped out my heart.
你可以温柔地拒绝一个人
Can you let a man down easy?
这好多了 试试看
This is a lot better. Try that.
- 哥们 滚开 - 丹尼
- Dude, fuck off. - Danny?
- 你说有派对 是吧 - 是
- You said it was a party, right? - Yeah.
看来我最好多卷些大♥麻♥烟
I guess I better roll some more joints.
啤酒在冰箱里
There are beers in the fridge.
强尼呢
And Jonny?
丹尼 强尼
Danny? Jonny?
好 过来 朋友
Yeah, come here, friend.
你喜欢 对吧
You liked that, huh?
丹尼 你看到了什么
Danny, what are you seeing?
我不想谈强尼的事
I don't think I wanna talk about Jonny.
你想起了他的什么事
What are you remembering about him?
他是逃脱大♥师♥ 对吗
He was an escape artist, right?
他帮你带着贩毒的钱从家里出逃
He-He helped you escape your house with the money from dealing.
自我治疗是一种逃避的形式 对吗
Self-medication is a form of escape, right?
我说了 我不想谈强尼的事
I said I don't wanna talk about Jonny.
- 为什么 - 因为我不想
- Why not? - Because I don't.
丹尼 你必须面对所有的人格
Danny, you have to face all of your alters.
- 都属于你 - 我不想讨论强尼
- They are all parts of you. - I don't wanna discuss Jonny.
- 我没说清楚吗 - 拜托
- Am I not making myself clear? - Come on.
莱娅 闭嘴
Rya, fuck off.
好
Good.
你生气了
You're angry.
对 我生气了
Yes, I'm angry.
这种感觉如何
How does that feel?
你掌控着局面 还是自己 感觉如何
You're in control. You're in your body. How does that feel?
- 好 感觉很好 - 对 这就是进步
- Good. It feels good. - Yeah, that's progress.
你已经开始融合分割得最厉害的情绪了
You're already beginning to incorporate the most segregated emotions,
假以时日 你会重新获得所有的
and over time you will be able to reclaim them all.
假以时日 我们时间不多了 不是吗
Over time? We don't really have that much time, do we?
确实
No, we don't.
我想要你去思考一件事
One thing that I want you to think about
当你想起过去令你伤心的事
when you come across things in your history that upset you,
有一件事串联着你所有的人格
one thing that links all of your alters is that,
即你这一生中 他们都在努力拯救你
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表