剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
Let's go to that night in the ghost house. What we talked about.
拾起那种感觉
Have the feeling, but try to be inside Yitzhak.
但努力从伊扎克的角度去想
- 好 - 保持伊扎克的视角
- Okay. - Stay inside Yitzhak.
那是种怎样的感受
What does it feel like?
安杰罗 我会把枪还给你
Angelo, I'll give you the gun back.
你拿去吧 我只是...该死 见鬼
You can have it. I just-- Shit. Fuck.
对不起 好吗 对不起 对...
I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry.
对不起 混♥蛋♥ 对不起 我来教你什么叫对不起
Oh, you're sorry? You're sorry, motherfucker? I'ma show you sorry.
放聪明点 别藏了
I wouldn't hide, if I was you.
伊扎克有什么感受
How does Yitzhak feel?
- 是强大 - 他感觉...
Strong? He feels...
有能力
competent.
- 不 - 看看这是谁
- No! - What do we got here?
贱♥人♥ 这是谁
Bitch. What we got here?
- 这是谁啊 - 丹尼
- What do we got here, huh? - Danny! Danny!
该死
Shit.
- 瞧瞧你 - 求你
- Look at you. - Please.
你找这个
This is what you want?
- 现在是谁在求饶啊 - 不...求你
- Who is bitch now? - No. No, no, please.
现在是谁在求饶啊
Who is bitch now, huh?
不...
No. No, no, no.
是你
You are bitch.
你尿裤子了
Did you piss yourself?
滚
Run!
安娜贝拉 没事了
Annabelle. Annabelle, it's okay.
- 没人会伤害你 你现在安全了 - 你离我远点
- No one's gonna hurt you now. You're safe. - You get away from me.
- 安娜贝拉 你现在安全了 - 别碰我 走开
- Annabelle-- You're safe. - Don't touch me! Get away from me!
- 安娜贝拉 没事 什...安娜贝拉 - 走开
- Annabelle, it's okay. What-- Annabelle. - Leave me alone!
- 安娜贝拉 拜托 - 离我远点
- Annabelle, please. - Leave me alone!
是我
It was me.
安娜贝拉 她怕的是我
Annabelle, She was afraid of me.
我跟你讲...
I'll tell you what...
嘿
Hey!
嘿 小子
Hey, kid.
小子
Kid!
你是那个有不同声音的家伙 对吗
You're the one that does those voices, right?
来啊 给我们表演一个
Come on. Come on. Do one for us.
我们想看怪胎秀 小怪物
We want to see the freak show, freak boy.
你们不知道有多好看
You won't even know. You won't even know.
- 住手 好好吃东西 - 好吧 开始了
- Cut it out! Eat your food! - All right, here we go.
希望我可以这样再来看你
I hope it's okay, me coming back.
可以 没事
Yeah, it's cool.
我想我其实不知道你想要什么
I guess I just don't really know what you want.
我不够敏感
I wasn't very sensitive,
没理解这一定很难
uh, to how hard this must be.
我叫杰罗姆 很高兴认识你 丹尼
Jerome. Nice to meet you, Danny.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
我听过很多你的事
I've heard a lot about you.
我希望都是好话
All favorable, I hope.
大多是
Mostly.
我们有过起起伏伏
Well, we had our ups and downs.
但美好的时光让伤心的日子变得值得
But the ups made the downs worth it.
至少对我来说是
At least for me.
不 她也是
No, for her too.
至少我这样认为
At least, I think so anyway.
谢谢
Thanks.
知道我们怎么认识的
Know how we met?
我第一次见到她
The first time I see her,
她在酒吧里痛骂一个混♥蛋♥
she's at the club giving shit to this asshole at the bar.
于是我走过去
And so, I go over.
问她是否需要帮助
Ask if she wants any help.
她立刻转而骂我
Next thing I know, she's bitching me out,
说她不是什么该死的公主 自己的骂战自己能搞定
saying she's not some goddamn princess, she can fight her own battles.
没错
Yeah, she can.
于是我对她说
And so, I tell her,
我只是想帮忙
I was only trying to help.
她说如果我真想帮忙 就去舞池里找她
She says if I really want to help, I'd get her on the dance floor.
很快
Next thing I know,
我们的舞跳得就像是一个人在舞动
we're moving together like we're two halves of the same person.
这很难得
It's rare finding someone
能找到一个如此了解你动作的人
who understands your movement like that.
我们就是这样
That was us.
我们从那个第一夜起就相互了解
We understood each other from that first night.
我根本不会跳舞
Well, I can't dance for shit.
我相信你内心深处一定藏着一些舞步
I'm sure you've got some moves in there somewhere.
显然我的潜意识里隐藏着许多这样的技能
Apparently, I do have all these skills hidden away in my subconscious.
你一定觉得我疯了
You must be thinking that I'm crazy.
不
No.
我觉得你一定很孤独
I'm thinking you must be lonely.
如果我不进监狱 有一种疗法
If I don't go to jail, there's a treatment, a therapy,
能帮我学会如何成为所有这些人格
to help me figure out how I can become all of them.
有多少个
And how many are there?
一大堆
A bunch.
天啊
Ooh-whee.
我妈总说我懂得如何选错的人
My mom always said I knew how to pick 'em.
好犀利
Ouch.
一不做 二不休
In for a penny, in for a pound.
亚莉安娜总这么说
Ariana used to say that.
对 我是跟她学的
Yeah, I learned it from her.
也就是跟你
And from you.
如果我在接受治疗后
What if I don't like who I become,
不喜欢自己变成的那个人怎么办
you know, after the therapy?
我用了一生的时间去理解
I-I spent my whole life trying to get right.
自己是谁
Who I am.
黑人
Black man.
同性恋
Gay man.
勇敢的人
Brave man.
懦夫
Coward.
惹麻烦的人 调解者
Troublemaker. Peacekeeper.
结果这些角色都是我
Turns out, I'm all of them.
这并不会让生活变得轻松
Now, that doesn't make it easy.
我挨过打 被吐过口水 被从所有你能想象到的地方赶出来过
I've been beat up, spit on, kicked out of every place you can imagine.
但我知道自己是谁
But I know who I am.
没有人能夺走我的身份
And no one can take that from me.
亚莉安娜知道自己是谁
Ariana knew who she was.
她为此自豪
She was proud of it.
这也在你心中
That's in you.
是你的一部分 她是你的一部分
That's a part of you. She is a part of you.
你去做我们其他人必须做的
You do what the rest of us have to.
去爱你身上优秀的那些部分
You take the good parts of yourself and you love 'em.
并试着去改善不好的那些
And the bad, you try to make better.
尽量做到最好
Best we can do.
我明白她为什么喜欢你了
I can see why she liked you.
你在跟我调情吗
Are you flirting with me?
什么 没有
What? No.
放轻松 哥们
Relax, man.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
莱娅 首先 我知道自己多管闲事
Rya. F-First, I-I know I'm meddling,
但我刚和马丁通过电♥话♥
but I just got off the phone with Martin.
他说你最近一直缺课
He says you've been missing class.
听着 莱娅 你知道 这可能会导致你拿不到终身教职
Now, Rya, you know you could be risking the whole tenure situation.
去你的 格雷格
Fuck off, Greg.
为什么选伦敦
So, why London?
你为什么去伦敦
Why did you go to London?
因为伊扎克给了我指南手册 叫我去...
Because Yitzhak gave me the guidebook and told me to--
不 没有伊扎克
No. There's no Yitzhak.
我不知道 莱娅 不如你告诉我你的想法
I don't know, Rya. Why don't you tell me what you think?
想喝咖啡吗
Do you want some coffee?
- 什么 - 我去弄点咖啡
- What? - I'm gonna get us coffee.
我是这么想的
Here's what I think.
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表