剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
He shot a firearm into a crowd of unarmed people and then fled the scene.
但是他有病在身 帕特 你看不出来吗
But he's got a disease, Patty. Don't you see that?
所以他就能免罪
So he gets a pass?
我觉得去精神病医院就够了
Well, I think going to a mental hospital should suffice.
我们应该假定他是无辜的 不是吗 给他第二次机会
He deserves the benefit of the doubt here, doesn't he? A second chance.
我跟你打赌 斯坦
I'm gonna make you a wager, Stan.
我一定会好好查他的 彻查过程中
When I look hard at him, and I'm gonna look at him real hard--
我会找到他的暴♥力♥史
I'm gonna find a history of violence.
我会查出他没被发现的黑料
I'm gonna find that somehow he managed to slip through the cracks.
他光天化日之下在中城区枪击他人 你还想给他免罪
He shot people in Midtown in broad daylight, and you want a pass?
赖克斯岛上有很多年轻的黑人 棕色皮肤男子
Rikers is filled with young Black and brown men
他们的罪轻得多 他们怎么没能免罪
who did far less. Where was their pass?
他们需要机会的时候 辩诉交易在哪
Where was their plea bargain when they needed a break?
你的委托人会被假设无罪
Your client will get the benefit of the doubt
因为他受到了司法系统的优待
because he has the privilege of a justice system
这是专为他这副模样的人打造的
that was built for people who look like him,
但他不会从我这里得到免罪
but he's not gonna get a pass from me.
所以没错 我不会为他求情的 审判上见吧
So, no. I'm not just gonna plead him out. We're going to trial.
你觉得自己赢了
You think you won?
你知道联邦监狱里是什么样吗
Do you know what a federal prison is like?
和那里相比 这里就像夏令营
It makes this place look like a summer camp.
你觉得伊扎克能保护他
You think that Yitzhak can protect him?
伊扎克依然只有丹尼的体重
Yitzhak still only has got Danny's body weight.
你们毕竟只是一个人
You're all still just one person.
他们会在那里将你生吞活剥
They're gonna eat you alive in there.
希望这个小把戏对你来说值得 杰克
I hope this little ruse was worth it to you, Jack.
我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
我们接受审判 像硬汉一样接受惩罚
We stand trial, take our punishment like a man.
像往常一样活下去
We do what we always do. We survive.
我没办法搞定一整场审判 哥们
I can't handle a whole trial, man.
-我可以 -得了吧
- I can do it. - Or not.
她口中监狱里会发生的事怎么办
What about what she says happens in prison?
她不知道我们有什么本事
She has no idea what we're capable of.
-如果那个女人说对了呢 -关于什么
- What if the woman is right? - About what?
也许我们才是问题所在
Maybe we are the problem.
也许这小子需要自己站出来
Maybe the boy needs to stand on his own two feet.
哥们 你胡说什么
What the fuck are you saying, man?
他之前确实需要我们来活下去 但也许已经不再需要
He needed us to survive, yes, but maybe not anymore.
什么 他长大了就不要我们了
What? Like he's grown out of us?
杰克 你总说“该承担责任了” 对吗
Jack, you are always saying, "face the music," right?
-对 -也许丹尼该承担责任了
- Yes. - So, maybe it's time for Danny to do that.
胡说八道 丹尼需要我们
This is bullshit. Danny needs us.
也许他说得对
Maybe he's right.
老朋友 你明白这个提议意味着什么吧
You understand what you're suggesting here, old boy, don't you?
明白
Yeah.
我们就这么死掉
We just fucking die?
做出这样的牺牲很糟糕吗
Is it so bad to make this kind of sacrifice?
你是说你在搞我
You mean, you're fucking with me?
强尼 你就闭嘴一次吧
Shut up, Jonny, for once in your life.
很惊人吧
It's amazing, isn't it?
如此地爱一个人
To love someone so much.
如此强烈地想要保护其存在 你愿意去做任何事
To want to protect their existence so fiercely, you'd do anything.
愿意为之献出生命
You'd die for them.
或为之杀人
Or kill for them.
抱歉 老朋友 没有我们 他活不下去
Sorry, old friend. He simply can't survive without us.
嗨 丹尼
Hi, Danny.
亚莉 我担心死你了
Ari. Been so worried about you.
很高兴见到你 丹尼
It's good to see you, Danny.
他们不停地问我你去哪了
They keep asking me where you went,
还认为是我杀了你
and they think I did something to you.
我很好 没事
I'm good. It's cool.
不...这不是没事 我有大♥麻♥烦了 亚莉
No. No, it's not cool. I'm in some deep shit, Ari.
别担心 我们会有办法的
Don't worry, we're gonna figure it out.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我们到底在哪
Where the fuck are we?
你是我一生中最重要的人 你知道吗
You're the most important person in my life. Do you know that?
你吓到我了
You're freaking me out.
我们心有灵犀 对吗
We have a connection, right?
对 当然
Yeah. Absolutely.
因为我可以说是为你而活 丹尼
And that connection, it's because I kind of live for you, Danny.
因为我就是你 丹尼 我们都是你
Because I am you, Danny. We're all you.
当时我独自在洛克菲勒中心 你没在我身边
I was alone at Rockefeller Center. You weren't with me.
我在你身边 在这里和这里
I was with you, in here and in here.
但你离开了我
But you left me.
我从未离开过 以后也不会
I never left you. I never will.
我们没有一个人想离开你 好孩子
None of us want to leave you, dear boy.
我们只是来帮你的
We're only here to help you.
这是我们的职责
That's what we do.
这次不能回去睡了 丹尼
Can't go back to sleep this time, Danny.
我们需要彼此
We need each other.
-为什么 -为了活命
- For what? - To live.
你睡着的时候 这里便是空的
It's empty when you're asleep out there.
有时我会趁没人注意时溜进来 来和你一起做梦
Sometimes I sneak in when no one's watching, to dream with you.
你需要帮助 太孤独 或太害怕时我们就会现身
We come when you need help, or are too lonely or too scared.
我来这里是为了让你不孤单
I come here to take your loneliness.
和其他人走得太近对你来说太痛苦
Being close to other people is just too painful for you.
太心痛 这就是我出现的时候
Hurts too much. So that's when I show up.
-你一直都知道 -什么
- Have you always known? - What?
知道你不是真实的
Well, that you're not real.
不 通常不知道
No, not usually.
只有当我们在这里时 比如现在
Only when we're here. Like now.
还有其他人像我这样吗
Are there other people like me?
没有 丹 你很特别
No, Dan, you're special.
你创造了我们所有人
You made us, all of us.
这些人是谁
Who are all these people?
都是你
They're all you.
他们都曾有过各自的用途 现在没了
They each had a purpose one time or another. Not anymore.
杰克称他们为不受欢迎者
Jack calls them undesirables.
伊扎克
Yitzhak.
杰克大部分时候留在幕后
Jack mostly stays behind the scenes,
但如果事情失控得太严重 他就出手帮我们
but if things start to get too out of control, he sorts us out.
确实
Indeed.
你看 马林和亚当在这个谷仓里的事
See, what happened with Marlin and Adam in this barn,
令你想要去死 丹尼 记得吗
it made you want to die, Danny. Do you remember?
但你没有死
But you didn't.
你像一块玻璃一样碎成了很多块
You broke like a piece of glass. You broke into many pieces.
全都是你 分别独♥立♥
All you, all separate.
我们是守护天使 帮助你活下去
Guardian angels, here to help you live.
你们现在为什么告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this now?
有些事变了
Something's changed.
丹尼 你醒着来到这里
You came here, Danny, awake.
这之前从未发生过 也不应发生
Now that's never happened before. It shouldn't.
那个女人想把我们从你身边带走 她想毁了我们
That woman wants to take us away from you. She wants to destroy us.
-莱娅 -她相信我们是一种病
- Rya. - She believes we are a sickness.
她想把你送到一个地方 给你吃药
She wants to send you to a place where they'll give you medications
给你治疗以试图杀死我们
and treatment to try to kill us.
那样我们就帮不了你了
We wouldn't be able to help you.
他们不明白你需要什么 但我们明白
They don't understand what you need, but we do.
我们需要你的帮助 哥们
We need your help, man.
我怕如果我们都死了
I'm afraid that if we all die...
你也会死
you die too.
你想要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
你要甩开她
Well, you need to get rid of her.
必须由你来做 因为现在 如果我们其中一人出场 她会发觉
It has to be you because she'll know if it's one of us by now.
告诉她你希望她彻底不再接触你的案子
Tell her you want her to have no connection with your case at all.
说你无法也不愿承认自己精神错乱
That you cannot and you will not plead insanity.
可那样我会进监狱
But then I'll go to jail.
也许不会重判的
It may not be a significant sentence.
毕竟没人受重伤 不是吗
No one was badly hurt after all, were they?
我真的需要你帮助 丹尼 我们都需要
And I really need your help, Danny. We all do.
你知道该怎么做 孩子 你也知道你该这么做
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表