剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
卡米萨先生 真的 我...
Mr. Camisa, really, I--
我只是需要一点余地 法官大人 拜托了
I just need a little leeway, if you'll allow it, Your Honor, please.
卡米萨先生 你这是在出丑
Mr. Camisa, you are embarrassing yourself.
是
Yeah.
好 我们求同存异
Okay. Let's agree to disagree.
这个人很英俊 不是吗
That's a handsome guy, wouldn't you say?
确实
Indeed.
卡米萨先生 - 法官大人 请...
Mr. Camisa-- - Please, Your Honor, just...
这幅画中的另一个男孩是谁
Now, who is the other boy in this drawing?
是亚当
That is Adam.
亚当是谁
And who is Adam?
我觉得这个问题不相关
I don't see how this is relevant.
但你说了不算 你必须回答问题
But you're not in charge here. You have to answer the question.
这一系列问题没有意义 法官大人
This is an entirely fruitless line of questioning, Your Honor.
回答问题 杰克 - 我不会回答的
Answer the question, Jack. - I will do no such thing.
证人请回答问题
The witness will answer the question.
亚当是...亚当... - 曾是我的孪生兄弟
Adam is-- Adam was... - ...my twin brother.
丹尼的兄弟
Danny's twin brother?
这就是我刚刚说的话
I think you'll find that's exactly what I just said.
好
Okay.
好 你认得这张照片吗
Now... you recognize this photo?
它来自丹尼起居室的墙上 对吗
It's from Danny's living room wall, isn't it?
是 - 照片里是谁
Yes. - Who's in the photo?
是坎迪 我...妈妈和我
That's Candy. My moth-- My mom and me.
你觉得这里有奇怪之处吗
Now, does anything about it strike you as strange?
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
你为什么不懂
Why don't you understand?
这张照片有什么奇怪之处吗
Is there anything out of the ordinary about this photo?
没有
No.
完全没有
Nothing at all.
丹尼 亚当现在在哪
Where's Adam now, Danny?
丹尼
Danny?
丹尼 回答问题
Answer the question, Danny.
他死了
He died.
什么时候
When?
他童年时
When he was a boy.
不是婴儿时
Not a baby?
不是 是他童年时
No, when he was just a boy.
那他为什么没在这张照片里
So why isn't he in this picture?
还有这张 - 我不知道
Or this one? - I don't know.
还有...
Or--
住手 停止向你提问吗
Stop it! Stop what? Stop questioning you?
不 我不是在跟你说 我... - 还有这张...
No, I wasn't talking to you. I-- - Or this one? Or this one?
为什么这些照片里都只有一个男孩
Why is there only one boy in all of these photos?
丹尼 亚当怎么了
What happened to Adam, Danny?
我再问一次 亚当怎么了 - 不
I'll ask again, what happened to Adam? - No.
该死的 我跟你说过亚当怎么了
I fucking told you what happened to Adam.
沙利文先生 本法庭上不得使用粗言秽语
Mr. Sullivan, there will be no profanity in my courtroom.
对不起 法官大人 我...
I'm sorry, Your Honor. I--
是 他死了 怎么死的
Right. He died. How?
我...
I--
你会不会不记得了
Is it possible that you don't remember?
老天
Oh, Christ. Oh, God.
丹尼
Danny?
丹尼
Danny?
丹尼 亚当怎么了
What happened to Adam, Danny?
嗨 丹
Hey, Dan.
亚当
Adam.
丹尼 亚当怎么了
What happened to Adam, Danny?
他不得不离开
He had to go away.
为什么
Why?
因为他做过的事
Because of what he did.
亚当做了什么
And what did Adam do?
他想要它发生 他想要马林那样做
He wanted it to happen. He wanted Marlin to do it.
因为他想让一切都好好的
Because he wanted everything to be okay.
因为他不希望我们的妈妈独自一人
Because he didn't want our mom to be alone.
他想让马林...
He wanted Marlin...
对他为所欲为
to do whatever he wanted to him.
他反复强♥奸♥他
And he raped him over and over.
但他想让他这么做
But he wanted him to.
所以我不得不把他送走
So I had to send him away.
丹尼 亚当是谁
Who is Adam, Danny?
我的兄弟
My brother.
但你从来就没有兄弟 对吗
But you never had a brother, did you?
没有
No.
丹尼 亚当是谁
Who is Adam, Danny?
我
Me.
亚当就是我
Adam is me.
辩方举证完毕 法官大人
The defense rests, Your Honor.
你在那一刻有何感受
How did you feel? In that moment.
我只记得很安静
I just remember the quiet.
陪审团达成了裁决吗
Has the jury reached a verdict?
达成了 法官大人
We have, Your Honor.
我很不习惯
I wasn't used to it.
脑子里没有其他声音来救我
You know, not having voices in my head come to my rescue.
被告请起立
Will the defendant please rise.
但我找到了能救我的东西
But I had found something that would save me.
真的 是什么
Really? What was that?
陪审团团长先生 请宣读裁决
Mr. Foreman, will you please read the verdict?
我们陪审团一致认为被告
We, the jury, do unanimously find the defendant,
丹尼沙利文
Daniel Sullivan,
由于精神失常 对所有指控判决无罪
not guilty on all counts by reason of insanity.
沙利文先生
Mr. Sullivan.
丹尼 能为报纸说几句吗
Danny, can I get a quote for the newspaper?
能说几句吗 你认为这 呃...
Can I get a quote? How do you think this...
做得好 小伙子
There you go, kid.
当我遇到麻烦 圣母玛丽来到我身边
When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me.
你被圣母救了 披头士的歌♥
You were saved by a saint? A Beatles song?
不
No.
是你 莱娅
It was you, Rya.
你救了我
You saved me.
你有什么感受
How did you feel?
好像一边哭一边大喊
Like crying and screaming at the same time.
但主要是累坏了
But mostly I was really tired.
换我提问了 真奇怪 是吧
It's weird, me asking the questions, huh?
亚莉安娜在哪
Where is Ariana?
不过谢谢你向我详细解释
Thank you for going over this with me though.
当你解离时
When you dissociate,
很容易忽视其他人的感受
it's easy to lose track of other people's feelings.
是吗 - 真的是这样
Is that so? - In fact, it is.
我真的很想你
And I really missed you.
但是拜托 你不可能只是感到累
But, come on, you can't have just been tired.
大概还觉得虎头蛇尾吧
I guess, anticlimactic too.
法庭上没有发表胜利宣言
There was no victory speech at the courthouse.
没有凯♥旋♥归来的派对
No coming-home party.
我们没有赢得你的自♥由♥ 而是次一级的
I mean, we hadn't won your freedom, just something smaller.
一次机会
A chance.
但你就消失了 从我的生活中消失
But then you were gone. You were just gone.
(圣弗朗西斯精神病院)
一开始我很难想象
At first, it was really hard for me to imagine
你和其他心理医生合作
you working with another therapist.
理智上 我理解你需要建立一个新的关系
Intellectually, I understood that you needed to make a new relationship,
接受新的治疗并疗伤
and engage in new therapies, and heal.
(艺术室)
但说实话 我一开始并不喜欢这样
But honestly, I just didn't like it that much, at first.
我也想你
I missed you too.
我会去找你的新医生问情况 但有医患保密协议
I would check in with your new doctors, but confidentiality.
我无时无刻都在担心你
And I just worried about you all the time.
我们到了
Here we are.
直到你妈妈联♥系♥了我
Until I heard from your mom.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表