剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
Jesus Christ!
-早上好 -该死 早上好
-Good morning. -Fuck. Good morning.
最好别把这东西放在外面
Maybe don't leave this sitting out.
我猜是安杰罗的
Angelo's, I assume?
强尼告诉了我发生了什么事
Jonny told me what happened.
那小子真勇猛
Balls of steel, that boy's got.
蠢到家了 但真的很勇敢
Dumb as a rock, but balls of steel.
你也许该洗洗衣服吧
Maybe you should do some laundry, huh?
如果你希望这辈子还能睡到妞的话
I mean, if you hope to ever actually get laid.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
安娜贝拉
Annabelle.
你星期四早上跟她说了
You told her Thursday morning.
安娜贝拉要来这里
Annabelle's coming here?
你常常这样吗
Does that happen to you a lot?
经常健忘吗
Is that a frequent occurrence, forgetting things?
你为什么总问我这个
Why do you keep asking me that?
人们常常会忘记事情啊
People forget things all the time.
我只是记性不太好
I just have a not-so-great memory.
你不想记在小本子上吗
You don't wanna write that down in your little pad?
不想
No.
早上好
Morning.
嘿 进来吧
Hey, come in.
我们今天做什么
What are we gonna do today?
风筝
A kite?
你的语气完全没有一个风筝所必需的热情
You say that without the requisite enthusiasm that a kite deserves.
抱歉 我不太喜欢风筝
Apologies. I'm not really a kite person.
没人不喜欢风筝的
Everyone's a kite person.
显然并非如此
Apparently not quite everyone.
还挺顽固
Hard case, huh?
我一定能让你改变主意
Bet I can change your mind.
不太可能 听着 风筝真的不是我…
Unlikely. Look, it's just that kites aren't really my--
我爱风筝
I love kites.
对 和我想的一样
Yeah. As expected.
你现在是大学生了
So you're a college girl now.
是
Yeah.
喜欢吗
You like it?
喜欢 只是和我预期中不同
I do. It's just not what I expected, you know?
你想过上大学吗
Did you wanna go?
想 之前应该想
Yeah. I think I did.
后来好像不想上了
And then I didn't, I guess.
为什么 因为你辍学了
Why? 'Cause you quit school?
不 只是上大学成了不可能发生的事
No, it just stopped becoming something that was gonna happen.
你鞋带开了
Your shoelace.
该死
Oh, shit.
我来吧
I got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还是可以上大学啊
I mean, you still could go.
-你觉得可以 -是
-You think so? -Yeah.
拉我起来 我屁♥股♥蹲麻了
Help me up. My ass is asleep.
-准备好放风筝了吗 -当然 好
-You ready to fly a kite? -Sure. Okay.
好
Okay.
我之前不确定
You know, I wasn't sure.
是我爸想让我上
It was my dad who wanted me to go.
-上大学 -对
-To college? -Yeah.
结果大学竟然很酷
Turned out to be pretty cool.
我觉得你会喜欢的
I think you'd like it.
是 我喜欢上大学这个想法
Yeah, I like the idea of going to college.
-是吗 -是 我觉得会很有意思
-Really? -Yeah, I think it could be fun.
你想学什么
What would you do?
我以前总画画
I used to draw a lot.
-我记得 -其实现在还画
-I remember. -Well, I still do actually.
也许读某种艺术专业吧 我也不知道
So maybe some sort of art major. I don't know.
会很酷的
It could be cool.
丹尼沙利文 著名艺术家
Danny Sullivan, famous artist.
朗朗上口呢
It's got a ring to it.
谁知道呢
You never know.
也许真能实现
It could happen.
来吧…喜欢风筝的人
Come on! Come on, kite person!
天啊
Oh, my God.
该死 天啊
Oh, shit. Oh, Go--
天啊 要命
Oh, my God. Shit.
快跑…
Go. Go!
官宣了 我现在喜欢风筝
Well, it's official. I'm a kite person now.
我就说嘛
I told you.
有其他人在家吗
Is anyone else home?
希望没有
I hope not.
把嘴闭上 张着很不雅
Close your mouth. It's unbecoming.
请帮我烤干
Dry these, please.
是 女士 想喝啤酒吗
Yes, ma'am. You want a beer?
有更烈的吗
Do you have something harder?
-当然 让我来… -等等 在冰箱上面 对吗
-Sure. Let me just-- -Wait, above the fridge, right?
-对 -我在你那次派对上见过
-Yeah. -I remember from your party.
你说没别人在家 最好是对的
Well, you better be right about no one else being home.
好
Okay.
天啊
God.
安娜贝拉 你找到了吗
Annabelle, did you find it?
安娜贝拉
Annabelle?
安娜贝拉
Annabelle?
这些是你画的
Did you do these?
是 没什么
Yeah, but they're nothing.
-只是… -丹尼 画得太好了
-They're just-- -Danny, these are amazing.
-真的吗 -是啊 天啊 当然了 天啊
-Really? -Yeah. Fuck. Yeah. Wow.
这是我妈
That's my mom.
天啊
Wow.
有人来了
There's someone coming.
-我什么也没听到啊 -快穿好裤子
-I didn't hear anything. -Grab your pants.
-快穿好裤子 去吧 -好
-Grab your pants. Go. -Okay.
-快 -裤子
-Come on. -Pants!
你知道卢西安弗洛伊德是谁吗
Do you know who Lucian Freud is?
他是个画家
He's a painter.
也许我们明天可以去图书馆
Maybe we could go to the library tomorrow.
我带你看些书
I could show you some stuff.
好啊 我愿意
Yeah, I would love that.
真的
Really?
真的
Yeah.
好
Okay.
我爸有个朋友是巴鲁克学院的艺术教授
My dad has a friend who's an art professor at Baruch.
我能把这个拿给他看吗
Can I show him this?
真的吗
Really?
你总是这么问
You keep saying that.
我总是这么想
I keep feeling that.
没事的
It's okay.
你画得真好 丹尼
You're really good, Danny.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事的
It's okay.
-我得先冲个澡 好吗 -好
-I need to shower first. Okay? -Yeah.
好
Okay.
能借我一件T恤衫吗
Can I borrow a T-shirt?
当然 在那里
Sure. In there.
好
Okay.
不是那个抽屉 抱歉 是那…对
Not that drawer. Sorry, it's that-- Yeah.
里面藏着什么 色情杂♥志♥
What you got in there? Dirty magazines?
丹尼
Danny?
丹尼 那天晚上发生了什么
Danny, what happened that night?
我们只是睡着了
We just went to sleep.
拜托 丹尼
Come on, Danny.
那个房♥子里发生了什么
What happened in that house?
怪胎 你到底在哪
Where the fuck you at, freak?
你打断了我的鼻子
You broke my fucking nose.
糟糕 安娜贝拉
Oh, shit. Annabelle.
安娜贝拉
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表