剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
What makes you think I can get you a gun?
-我可以给你钱 -你能给钱
-I can pay you. -You can pay me?
对 我可以给你钱
Yeah, I can pay you.
是吗
Is that right?
你想陷害我
You setting me up?
-我们决不会陷害你 -绝不…
-We would never set you up. -Absolutely n--
闭嘴 我在思考
Shut the fuck up. I'm thinking.
真的想要枪
Really want a gun?
我有一把枪 但很贵
I got a gun, but it's expensive.
你付的可远不止是钱了 臭小子
Gonna cost you way more than money, bitch.
-不行 -闭嘴
-No. -Shut up.
怪胎显形了
Here comes that freak.
我现在就有350块
I have 350 bucks right here.
不 光有钱是不够的
Money ain't enough.
我不要了
I can't.
你不要了
You can't?
我现在看着你的嘴
I mean, I'm looking at your mouth right now,
我觉得你好像有经验
and I'm feeling like I know better.
这是个错误 抱歉浪费你的时间了
This was a mistake. I'm sorry I wasted your time.
等等
Whoa.
别道歉啊 坐下
Don't be sorry. Sit down.
坐下
Sit.
哥们 请把枪卖♥♥给我好吗
Please can't you just sell it to me, man?
让我弄清楚 你到我家来
So let me get this straight. You come in my house.
要从我这里买♥♥枪
You ask me for a firearm,
-然后对我不敬 -我没有不敬的意思
-and then you disrespect me? -I don't mean no disrespect, all right.
但你就是这么做的 丹尼 你对我不敬
But that's what you're doing, Danny. You're disrespecting me.
你到底要不要枪
So, do you want the gun or no?
-我可以给你手♥淫♥ -不行 丹尼
-I'll give you a hand job. -No, Danny.
你到底要不要 我说 我可没那么多时间
Which one is it? Look, I don't got all day.
我可以给你手♥淫♥
I'll give you a hand job.
你给我手♥淫♥
You'll give me a hand job?
瞧瞧 还在我这里挑三拣四
Look who's gone all Miss Prissy on me.
好吧 手♥淫♥
Okay. A hand job.
我的宝贝不喜欢在家里搞
My boy don't like weird in the house.
来
Come on.
这太扯了 丹尼 你根本不喜欢男的
This is bullshit, Danny. You don't even like guys.
这又不会让我变成同性恋 强尼 好吧 我只是很想要枪
It's not gonna make me gay, Jonny, okay. I just really need the gun.
-为什么 -相信我
-Why? -Just trust me.
“相信我”是什么意思 相信我吧
"Trust me"? What the fuck do you mean "trust me"? Trust me.
听着 我了解安杰罗 你最好不要那样接近他
Look, I know Angelo. You do not want to get near him like that.
怎么还交头接耳 闭嘴 我们在街上呢
The fuck is all that whispering? Cut that shit out. We on the street.
我们回家吧
Let's just go home.
-丹尼 -怎么 你吃醋了
-Danny. -What, are you jealous?
你去死 随你便吧 我走了
Fuck you. Do whatever the fuck you want. I'm out.
你到底来不来
You coming, or what?
来 等等
Yeah. Wait up.
来这边 更私密一些
Come here. It's more private.
(工地)
(禁止入内)
你真的很想要这个啊
So you really want this, huh?
钱呢
Where's the money?
是 给
Yeah. Here.
你真的想要这把枪啊 你需要
You really want this gun, huh? You need it?
对 我需要 是
Yeah, I need it. Yeah.
好 来吧 你知道我要什么
All right. Well, come on. You know what I want.
不 跪下
No. Kneel.
我要你用嘴
I want you to suck it.
你说过我可以…
You said that I can--
贱♥人♥ 我说过什么不用你教
Bitch, do not tell me what the fuck I said.
我说我要你用嘴
I'm telling you I want you to suck it.
听懂了吗
You get me?
现在把漂亮的嘴张开…
Now, open that pretty mouth. Open up. Open that pretty mouth.
对 好 按我说的跪下
Yeah. Now, kneel like I told you.
跪下
Kneel!
好 这就对了
Yeah, there you go.
好
Yeah.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
-不 我不知道如何… -我不管 怪胎
-No, I don't know how to-- -Whatever, freak.
求你了
Please.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果你大喊 我就把你的头打掉
If you scream, I'm gonna blow your fucking head off.
听见没有
You hear me?
警♥察♥根本不会查 他们只会觉得 少了一个需要操心的基佬
Cops won't even look twice. It'd be one less faggot they have to worry about.
-我只是在帮他们的忙 懂吗 -懂
-I just be doing their fucking job. Right? -Right.
张嘴…好 这就对了
Open up. Open up. Open up. Yeah. There you go.
现在开始吧
Now get to it.
把漂亮的嘴给我张开
Open that pretty fucking mouth.
我的鼻子
My nose!
-快跑 -我的鼻子
-Run! -My nose!
我的鼻子
My nose!
-你打断了我的鼻子 -快
-You broke my nose! -Come on.
-这是我们乘的地铁 -对 快
-Is this our train? -Yeah. Go.
老天
Holy fuck.
-该死 -拿到了吗
-Oh, shit. -Did you get it?
拿到了
I got it.
拿到了
I got it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
哥们 你看到他的脸了吗
Did you see his face, man?
他的鼻子完全断了 哥们 喊着“我的鼻子”
His nose was totally broken, man. Like, "My nose."
-血流如注 厉害了 -天啊
-Oh, my God. -It was gushing. Shit.
我不敢相信你又回来了 兄弟
I can't believe you came back, dude.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
好样的
There you go…
你为什么表现这么奇怪
Why are you acting so weird?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
没去哪
Nowhere.
我去给你买♥♥礼物来着
I was getting you a gift.
听着 就算我们昨天早上聊过
Look, just because we talked yesterday morning
并不意味着我们是一对情侣
doesn't make us fucking sweethearts.
好吧 给我看看
Okay, fine. Show me.
天啊
Holy shit.
不是为了使用
It wasn't to use.
我只是觉得枪会给她带来安全感
I just thought having it would make her feel safe,
而且我想帮她
and I wanted to help her.
只是为了拥有
It was just to have.
-喜欢吗 -你要送我这个
-Well, do you like it? -This is what you're giving me?
对
Yeah.
我要枪做什么
What the hell do I need a gun for?
这样你就不会一直害怕了 以防他再回来
Well, so you won't be scared all the time. In case he comes back, you know?
这真是奇怪的贴心
It's oddly sweet.
你为亚莉安娜偷了一把枪 不是为了使用
You stole a gun for Ariana, not to use?
我当然知道这对我不利 但我跟你说的是实话
I obviously know how it looks. But I am telling you the truth.
砰
Bang.
砰
Bang.
砰
Bang.
举起手来 混♥蛋♥
Hands up, motherfucker.
我要爆了你的头
I'll blow your fucking head off.
我不想要
I don't want this.
扔掉吧 好吗
Just get rid of it, okay?
你试图扔掉枪了吗
Did you even try to get rid of it?
没有
No.
好 我想重审一下你对我说的话
Okay. I just wanna review what you're saying to me.
-你攻击他人 -是强尼攻击他人
-You assaulted someone… -Jonny assaulted someone.
为了偷一把枪 而你无意使用这把枪
…in order to steal a gun. A gun that you had no intention of using…
但你一直留着 直到你在枪击事件中使用
but that you kept until you used it in a shooting.
我没有枪击任何人
I did not shoot anybody.
你看 从我的角度
Can you see, from where I'm sitting,
这一切似乎从一开始都是你的主意啊
how all of this can seem like it was your idea in the first place?
天啊
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表