剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
你接一下吧
You gonna get that?
是卖♥♥杂♥志♥的 整个街区都接到这种电♥话♥
They're selling magazines. Whole block's getting calls.
你取回我的西服了吗
Did you get my suit?
他们说可以取了 我回家时就去
They said it's ready. I'll pick it up on the way home.
谢谢
Thanks.
那个叫斯坦的人又打电♥话♥来了 我说你在照顾病人
That guy, Stan, called again. I told him you were with a patient.
不得不佩服他的执着
You got to admire his persistence.
是 我不确定 亲爱的 有点紧
Yeah, I don't know, hon. It's tight.
你看紧吗
Does it look tight to you?
你都没看
You're not looking.
他们说已经尽可能改大了
They said they let it out as much as they could.
该死的杂♥志♥
Those fucking magazines.
坎迪 你是不是背着我跟某人在上♥床♥
You screwing someone behind my back, Candy?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
听着
Listen,
我希望你在审判结束前都不要接电♥话♥
I don't want you answering this phone until after the trial is over.
明白吗
You got me?
好
Okay.
(搜捕枪案嫌犯 洛克菲勒中心大恐慌)
(根据小说《24个比利》改编)
(作者 丹尼尔凯斯)
拥挤的房♥间
第一季第九集
(赖克斯岛)
(纽约市监狱管理局)
沙利文 走吧 我没那么多时间
Sullivan, let's go. I don't have all day.
我跟她说了 给你买♥♥个夹式领带 先把手铐打开吧
I told her to get you a clip-on. You wanna get those first?
法官大人 我能和委托人聊两句吗
Your Honor, can I just have a moment with my client?
来
Come here.
没事的
It's fine.
并不是
It's not.
(我们相信上帝)
好 听着
Okay. Look.
放轻松 因为这个法庭里的人 他们的看法全都不重要
Relax, because there's not a person in this courtroom whose opinion counts.
至少现在还不重要
Not yet, anyway.
我们翻过来 这样好看些
Let's flip it. Easier in the mirror.
好了
There.
现在你看起来像一个正直的公民
Now you look like an upstanding citizen.
-我们准备好了 法官大人 -请陪审团入场
- We're all set, Your Honor. - Bring in the jury.
全体起立
All rise.
早上好 我叫帕特丽夏理查兹
Good morning. My name is Patricia Richards.
我是曼哈顿助理地方检察官
I'm a Manhattan assistant district attorney
代表纽约州
representing the State of New York.
正如波斯纳法官所说
And as Judge Posner already told you,
这个法庭的举证责任在我
the burden of proof in this courtroom is on me.
我愿意承担
I welcome it.
我愿意是因为这个案子的证据毋庸置疑
I welcome it because the proof in this case is indisputable.
不可否认
Undeniable.
有监控视频 有目击证人
There is video. There are witnesses.
唯一没有的东西就是怀疑
The only thing there isn't, is doubt.
今年5月18日 被告人丹尼沙利文
On May 18th of this year, the defendant, Daniel Sullivan,
用一支.38口径手♥枪♥瞄准人群并开了六枪
aimed a .38-caliber pistol into a crowd and fired six times.
导致三人受伤 其他人很幸运
Three people were wounded. The rest were lucky.
不要误会 这不是一起谋杀案审判的唯一原因
Make no mistake, the only reason this isn't a murder trial
是因为丹尼沙利文的枪法太差
is because Daniel Sullivan is a lousy shot.
他应该被关进监狱
He belongs behind bars.
但证据如此确凿 如此无可辩驳
But with evidence so provable, so irrefutable,
人们不禁会想 辩方该怎么办
one wonders, what will the defense do?
他们无法否认事实
They cannot deny the facts,
所以只会用毫无根据 和未经证实的说法来转移诸位的注意力
so they will divert you from them by making unfounded and unproven claims
说他患有一种叫做多重人格障碍的病
about a condition they call multiple personality disorder.
我把话说清楚
Let me be clear,
根本没有多重人格障碍这种病
there is no such thing as multiple personality disorder.
它竟然是根据一部 莎莉菲尔德的电影虚构的病症
It is a made-up condition from a Sally Field movie, no less.
他们还不如说被告是修女飞飞呢
They might as well claim the defendant is a flying nun.
辩方将沙利文的行为 归罪于所谓的“另一人格”
The defense blames Mr. Sullivan's actions on what they call an alter.
我承认 我明白其吸引力
Now, I can admit, I get the appeal.
难道我们不都希望 能把自己的错误归咎于他人吗
Don't we all wish we could blame our mistakes on someone else?
闯红灯了 怪另一人格 支票跳票了 怪另一人格
Run a red light? Blame an alter. Bounce a check? Blame an alter.
背着对象出轨
Cheat on a spouse?
这会引起怎样的反应呢
Well, let's see how that one flies.
大家想象一下我们的司法系统
But can you imagine our judicial system
如果每次有人犯罪
if every time someone committed a crime,
嫌犯都可以说“不是我” 那会怎样
they could simply say, "It wasn't me."
这就是本案涉及的风险
That's what's at stake here.
这些辩方的说辞完全就是孤注一掷
These arguments from the defense, they're more than desperate.
而且很危险
They're dangerous.
因为它们破坏了我们法律体系 和社会的基本原则
Because they undermine a bedrock principle of both our legal system and our society:
即个人的责任
personal responsibility.
我们要为自己的行为负责
We are responsible for our actions.
被告是有罪的 该罪行应当受到惩罚
The defendant is guilty, and that guilt demands punishment.
否则这世上便没有正义可言
Otherwise, there can be no justice.
谢谢
Thank you.
辩方的卡米萨先生
Mr. Camisa, for the defense.
毋庸置疑 不可否认 无可辩驳
Indisputable. Undeniable. Irrefutable.
有人可能会想“我还在这里做什么 ”
You know, makes a guy wonder, "Why am I even here?"
检方的开场白很精彩
That was some opening from the prosecution.
基本原则
Bedrock principles.
我来说一条基本原则吧
Well, here's a bedrock principle for you.
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
他享有无罪推定的权利
He has the presumption of innocence. It is his right.
诸位刚刚听过的话 容我重复一下
Now, this bears repeating because of everything that you just heard.
让我首先清楚 简单地陈述事实
So, let me begin by saying it clearly and as a simple statement of fact.
丹尼沙利文没有枪击任何人
Danny Sullivan didn't shoot anyone.
他在现场 这他承认
He was there. He admits as much.
但他没有扣动扳机
But he didn't pull the trigger.
丹尼是个好孩子 但他病了
Danny's a good kid, but he's a sick kid.
陪审团的女士们 先生们 没有人编造病症
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, no one is making up a condition.
听着 我明白此事听起来像什么
Now, I get how it sounds.
多重人格障碍
Multiple personality disorder.
一开始 我本人也很难理解
You know, at first, I had a hard time wrapping my head around it myself.
但我没有轻易开个修女飞飞的玩笑
But instead of making flying nun jokes, which is easy,
我保持开放的心态 这很难
I kept an open mind, which is hard.
我也恳请各位照做
And that's what I'm asking of you.
保持开放的心态
To keep an open mind.
听听专家的话
Listen to the experts.
听听证人的话 因为如果你们听了
Listen to the witnesses, because if you do,
你就会得出毋庸置疑
you'll arrive at the same indisputable,
不可否认 无可辩驳的结论 和我一样
undeniable, irrefutable conclusion that I did,
即丹尼对自己的疾病 和他的分♥裂♥人格无力掌控
which is that Danny had no control over his illness or his alters.
对 他有分♥裂♥人格
Yeah, he's got alters.
他有分♥裂♥人格 因为他曾受到 难以想象的伤害 彻底崩溃
He's got alters because he was hurt in unimaginable ways that broke him.
他的精神分♥裂♥成了很多块
It broke his mind into pieces.
不 这些分♥裂♥人格并不是他的“免罪令”
And no, they are not some get-out-of-jail-free card.
他们是真实存在的 他们不是丹尼
They are real, and they are not Danny.
因为其分♥裂♥人格犯下罪行 而将丹尼打入大牢
To send Danny to prison for a crime that one of his alters committed
等同于将诸位因为我犯下罪行打入大牢
would be the same as you going to jail for a crime that I committed.
丹尼的病很罕见
Now, Danny's illness is rare,
这是他童年遭到性侵犯的结果
and it is the result of being exposed to sexual abuse as a child.
说实话 他能活下来就算幸运了 正是这种病让他活下来的
Frankly, he's lucky to have survived. This illness is how he survived.
我明白 这很奇怪 也很难
I get it. It's weird. It's hard.
但请各位保持开放的心态
But please, keep an open mind.
检方有一件事说对了
Now, the prosecution was right about one thing.
这场审判关乎责任 但不是个人责任
This trial is about responsibility, but it's not personal responsibility,
而是社会责任
it's societal responsibility.
想谈基本原则吗
I mean, you wanna talk about bedrock principles?
那谈谈我们如何彼此照顾怎么样
How about how we just take care of each other?
谈谈我们如何去照顾受伤最深
How about how we take care of the most hurt
最脆弱的同胞怎么样
and the most vulnerable among us?
所有人都辜负了这个孩子
Everybody has failed this kid.
他的家长 老师 邻居 朋友 社区
His parents, his teachers, his neighbors, his friends, his community.
我们所有人都辜负了他
All of us have failed him.
所以现在弥补这个错误是我们的责任
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表