剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
all your life, they've been trying to save you.
即使他们不希望我和你说话
Even if they don't want me talking to you?
他们认为你没有他们就活不下去
They don't think that you can survive without them.
在很长一段时间里 这可能是真的
And for a long time, that was probably true.
- 但现在不是了 - 但现在不是了
- But not anymore. - But not anymore.
我觉得你所有的人格
I think there's a secret message in the fact
都曾努力拯救你 这件事当中隐藏着一条讯息
that all of your alters have been trying to save you, Danny.
什么讯息
And what's that?
是这样
You see,
他们都是你
well, they're all you.
内心深处 你一直在努力拯救自己
Deep down, you've been trying to save yourself.
嘿 站住
Hey! Stop!
我有个东西要给你
I have something for you.
是审判上穿的
It's for the trial.
不会吧
No way.
- 是新的吗 - 是
- Is it new? - Yes.
我之前从没拥有过西装
I've never had a suit before.
很合身
It fits you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我会全程在场的
I'm gonna be right there the whole time.
好吗
Okay?
好
Yeah.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
- 你好吗 - 好 你气色变好了
- You okay? - Yeah. Yeah. You look better.
是吗
I do?
更镇静了
Calmer.
也许是因为 “努力恢复一个人格”这件事吧
Well, maybe it's the whole trying-to-be-one-person thing.
听着 我待不了太久
Um, look, I-I can't stay long.
这是我最后一次来
This is my last time coming.
我想当面跟你说
I just wanted to say it in person.
这和你无关
It's nothing to do with you.
但我必须对自己坦诚
But I have to be honest with myself,
我心中有一部分希望她会在这里
and there's a part of me hoping she'll be here,
这对你我都不公平
which isn't fair to either of us.
认识你很高兴 丹
It's been good getting to know you, Dan. Um...
对你的麻烦我表示遗憾
I'm sorry about your troubles.
我不介意你想她
I don't mind that you miss her.
我也想她
I miss her, too.
嘿 我给你带了个礼物
Hey. I brought you something.
是个好运符
It's a good-luck charm.
戴上它 也许它能提醒你 你就是你
When you wear it, maybe it can, you know, remind you that you're you.
做自己不是件坏事
And being you is-is no bad thing.
丹尼
Danny.
嘿
Hey.
亚莉
Ari?
你真是多愁善感
You're so fucking sentimental.
嘿
Hey.
我想你
I miss you.
我知道
I know.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you too.
她只是想说再见
She just wanted to say goodbye.
谢谢
Thank you.
回头见 丹尼
I'll see you around, Danny.
(办公时间取消 莱娅古德温教授)
- 又来 - 开什么玩笑
- Again? - You gotta be kidding me.
太扯了
This is bogus.
什么事这么急
What is so fucking urgent?
沙利文那小子的事
Your Sullivan kid, that's what.
怎么了
What happened?
检察官刚给了最新的证人名单
We just got an updated witness list from the DA.
他继父去了检察院
The stepfather went to the prosecution,
说只是想保护继子
and he says he was just trying to protect his stepson,
所以他之前没说自己遭到枪击
and that's why he didn't cop to being shot.
- 胡扯 - 对 也许是
- That's bullshit. - Yeah, well, maybe.
但他说他可以证明这不是一次独♥立♥事件
But he says he can prove that this wasn't an isolated incident
而且丹尼有暴♥力♥史
and that Danny has a history of violence.
好 他给检方展示了某个本地案件
Okay, now he turned them on to some local case.
他说那间屋里发生过枪击
He was saying that there was a shooting inside of the house.
检方找到一个女孩 安娜贝拉斯通
The prosecution found some girl, Annabelle Stone,
一个叫安杰罗鲁伊斯的男子
a guy named Angelo Ruiz,
他们能证明丹尼和屋子里的枪击有关
that can tie Danny to that shooting in the house,
并且他有滥用药物和谋杀未遂的历史
and that he has a history of drug abuse and attempted murder.
- 混♥蛋♥ - 听着 如果这些证人有效
- Motherfucker. - Now, if these witnesses pan out,
就等于这人刚刚判了丹尼死刑
this guy just signed Danny's death warrant.
你有没有可能知道 这些证人是否有可能无效
Do you happen to know any chance that they are not going to pan out?
没有 他们一定会有效 我们怎么办
No, they will pan out. So, what do we do?
我会去找检察官 尝试恳求达成协议
I'm gonna go to the DA. I'm gonna try to plead a deal.
- 10到15年 不得假释 - 10年
- Ten to 15 years. No parole. - Ten years?
停 因为如果她说不... 换作是我也会说不的
Stop. Because if she says no-- And me, I would. I would say no.
你最好希望你能说服他母亲出庭作证
You better hope you can convince the mother to testify,
说服陪审团多重人格是真的 并且丹尼患有此病
and a jury that this MPD shit is real, and that Danny has got it after all.
- 可你说这肯定行不通 - 斯坦
- But you said that would never work. - Stan!
对 过去从来没成功过
Well, no, it never has.
在我看来 这在法庭上可不妙啊
Which, in my opinion, does not bode well in a court of law.
但如果没成功 他会面临终身监禁
But if it doesn't, he is going away for the rest of his natural-born life.
- 斯坦 - 什么事
- Stan! Stan! - What?
以防万一 我们该怎么做
Just in case, what are we gonna do?
- 怎么做 - 我们怎么出去
- What are we gonna do? - How do we get out?
以防万一
Just in case.
该死的 来吧
Fuck. Come on.
把门打开
Open the doors! Open the doors!
该死的 沙利文 你总是惹事
Damn it, Sullivan. It's always something with you.
- 我的手腕好像骨折了 - 我带你去医务室
- I think I broke my wrist. - Let's get you to the infirmary.
老天 该死的
God! Fuck.
会疼吗
This gonna hurt?
两分钟后熄灯 沙利文
Lights out in two minutes, Sullivan.
熄灯
Lights out!
以防万一
Just in case.
(如果你或你认识的某人需要帮助)
(请前往apple.com/heretohelp)
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表