剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
嗨 丹
Hey, Dan.
时隔两年 是什么让你 终于允许她来看你了
What made you finally let her come see you after two years?
因为我意识到无论过去多久
Because I realized, no matter how much time went by,
我永远不会准备好
that I would never be ready.
所以我必须承担责任
So I had to face the music.
是时候了
It was time.
真美 画的是什么 星星吗
It's beautiful. What are they? Stars?
萤火虫
Fireflies.
萤火虫
Fireflies?
是对过去的回忆
It's a thing of the past.
很美
That's beautiful.
他们允许我每天画画
They let me paint every day.
说这是有疗效的
They say it's therapeutic.
你一直很会画画
I mean, you've always been good,
但是这些画真的很棒
but these are really somethin'.
他们实际上正在讨论把其中一些拿去展览
They're actually talking about putting a few of these in an exhibition.
像真正的艺术家那样
Like a real artist, huh?
是
Yeah.
我现在住在奥克维尔
I'm in Oakville now.
是一间小公♥寓♥
It's a little apartment.
马林呢
And Marlin?
有一段时间 他每周 都会喝醉后出现在我的公♥寓♥楼外面
For a while, he'd show up drunk outside my building couple times a week.
惊动了警♥察♥
Cops got involved.
有一天他就不再来了
And then one day, he just stopped.
我已经一年多没见过他 没有他的消息了
And I haven't seen or heard from him for more than a year.
从那以后我做了很多咨♥询♥
A lot of counseling since.
我每天都在想你
I think about you every day.
我希望你知道
I want you to know that.
只是我知道自己一直是个不称职的妈妈
Only, I know I haven't been a good mom.
这我们都清楚
We both know I haven't.
事实上 我...
And the fact that I--
我深深地...
I let you down...
辜负了你
so badly.
你是什么时候知道的
What did you know?
你不记得你父亲的事了
You don't remember your father.
你的亲生父亲
Your real father.
事实上 我一直不想告诉你
Truth is, I never really wanted to tell you.
因为没什么好事可讲
Because there wasn't much good to tell.
我怀孕的时候是16岁
I was 16 when I got pregnant.
17岁结婚
Seventeen when we got married.
你四岁时
And when you were four...
我明白了他...
I came to understand that he...
于是我带着你尽可能地远离了他
So I got us as far away from him as possible.
但我孤身一人...
But being on my own...
我完全不知道如何面对
It was more than I knew how to handle.
所以当马林...
So when Marlin...
他似乎很强大 很可靠
He seemed so strong, so dependable.
是个能照顾我们的人
Somebody who could take care of us.
这正是我们需要的
And we needed that.
我们需要被照顾
We needed taking care of.
我需要
I needed it.
在很长一段时间里 我对自己说 这不是真的
I think for a long time I told myself it wasn't true.
这不可能是真的
It couldn't be true.
我不可能又带了一个 这样的男人进入我们的生活
I couldn't have brought another man like that into our lives.
但我带了
But I did.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
是我害你遭受这些
What I let happen to you,
即使你永远不原谅我
even if you never forgive me--
我也不会怪你
And I wouldn't blame you if you didn't...
因为家长就应该保护自己的孩子
because a parent is supposed to protect their child.
而我失败了
And I failed.
我失败了
I failed.
我想告诉你 我知道这一点
And I want you to know, I know that.
我知道
I know.
我很高兴你来看我
I'm glad you came.
也许我可以再来
Maybe I can come back.
也许你会改变主意
Maybe you'll change your mind.
也许我会继续问
Maybe I'll keep asking.
但她不会的
She won't, though.
如果她做出努力 你会原谅她吗
And if she tried, could you ever forgive her?
她不会努力的
She won't try.
对 也许不会
No, probably not.
我们都在尽力而为
We all do the best we can.
有时尽力也不够
And sometimes the best is just not enough.
他们说痛苦让你的艺术作品更加精彩
They say pain makes your art better.
胡扯
That's bullshit.
同意
I agree.
你好吗 就现在
But how are you? Now.
还是老样子
I'm the same.
该死
Shit.
但也有改变
But also different.
你为什么不叫醒我 - 你是成年人
Why didn't you wake me? - You're a grown woman.
突然就成年了
Suddenly now?
给 - 不 没有荷兰苹果味的
Here you go. - Oh, no. No Dutch apple?
我今天会去商店 因为我显然是个代购服务员
I'll go to the store today, since I'm apparently your shopping service.
坐下吧
Sit.
你的第一个病人五分钟后才来呢 而且就在楼下
Your first patient won't be here for five minutes. It's only downstairs.
拜托 妈
Come on, Mom.
你在DMS手册里添加了新诊断
You put a new diagnosis in the DMS.
迟到五分钟都不行
You can't be five minutes late?
首先 是DSM手册
First of all, it's the DSM.
其次 我相信你不知道其原理
And I'm confident you know that's not how it works.
就不能让我为女儿骄傲
I can't be proud of my daughter?
是这样吗
Is that what that is?
请送他上学
Please take him to school.
嘿 小家伙 得上学了
Hey, buddy. Gotta go to school.
我爱你
I love you. Thanks, Mom.
我已经不是教授了 是心理医生
I'm not a professor anymore. I'm a shrink.
是个妈妈
And a mom.
在尽可能地勇敢面对生活
Trying my best to be brave.
这很难
It's a lot of work.
融合疗法奏效了
The fusion therapy's working.
你显然正在合并分♥裂♥的人格
You're clearly integrating your alters.
感觉怎么样
How does that feel?
这是个过程
It's a process.
我只是在勇敢面对
I'm just trying to be brave.
你很勇敢 丹
You are, Dan.
你一直很勇敢
You've always been brave.
也许吧
Maybe so.
医生 - 医生
Doctor. - Doctor.
丹 该吃晚餐了
Dan, it's about time for dinner.
非常感谢你让我们用你的办公室叙旧
Thank you so much for letting us use your office to catch up.
不客气 见到你很荣幸
My pleasure. It's an honor to meet you.
送我出去
Walk me out?
好
Sure.
这些花♥园♥真美
These gardens are really beautiful.
是的 我从窗口就能看见
Yeah, I can see them from my window.
一切都随着季节在变化
Everything changes with every season.
总之谢谢你今天来
Anyway, thank you for coming today.
谢谢你做的一切
And thank you for everything.
凡是过去 皆为序章
What's past is prologue.
莎士比亚的 我知道
Shakespeare. I knew that.
看 你都融会贯通了
See, they're all in you.
你有杰克的智慧 迈克的魅力 亚莉安娜的自信
You've got Jack's intelligence, Mike's charm, Ariana's confidence.
他们都是你
They're all you.
并不全是
Not all of them.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我有未还清的债
I have an unpaid debt.
现在该我当守护天使了
It's my time to be the guardian angel.
好了 我晚了 希望很快见到你 医生
Anyway, I'm late. Hope to see you soon, Doc.
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表