剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
I guess my mom hoped that Marlin would save us.
他能把不幸挡在门外
That he could be someone who could keep the monsters out.
我想她以为马林是能担当这一职责的人
And I guess she thought that Marlin was the guy for the job.
我想我们都是这么以为的
I mean, I guess we both did.
可是呢
But?
可真♥相♥是 我们完全没有机会
But the truth is, is that we didn't stand a chance.
不幸已经降临了
The monsters were already there.
孩子 好样的
Boy, you get 'em!
你每天都做早餐
You make breakfast every day?
- 早上好 先生 - 瞧瞧是谁起得这么早
- Good morning, sir. - Look who's up early.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hey.
来 我们吃点早餐
Come on, let's have some breakfast.
- 你要坐下吗 - 不了 我不想迟到
- Do you wanna sit down? - No. Don't wanna be late.
- 亚当今天回来了 - 祝你今天愉快 年轻人
- Adam's back today. - Have a good day, young man.
嘿 你的午餐盒
Hey, your lunch box.
别忘记带外套
And don't forget your jacket.
丹尼 等等 挡住门
Danny, wait up! Hold the doors!
- 嗨 - 爸爸那边怎么样
- Hey. - How was Dad's?
- 还不错 - 妈妈请了个人在家过夜
- It was okay. - Mom had a guy over.
爸爸问起你好几次
Dad asked about you a bunch of times.
他很想你
He really misses you.
他又要去伦敦了
He's going to London again.
他说等他回来 就会问妈妈他能不能过来看看
He said when he gets back, he's gonna ask Mom if he can come over.
她只会说不的
She's only gonna say no.
是 但你了解爸爸 他会不断地问
Yeah, but you know Dad, he'll keep asking.
如果他直接过来绑♥架♥你 我也不会意外
I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't just come over and kidnap you.
- 我倒是希望 - 丹尼 听说你被一个女生揍了
- I wish. - Danny, heard you got beat up by a girl.
听说你被自己的老二噎着了
Hear you choked on your own cock.
我非常想他
I really miss him.
如我所说 亚当总是在保护我
Like I said, Adam always had my back, you know?
我爸经常出差
My dad travels a lot,
所以我们总是见不到他
which is why we don't really get to see him.
(琼斯老师 今天介绍物品)
他...他的公♥司♥要在伦敦开设办公室
And he's-- His company's opening an office in London.
他现在要在那里租一间公♥寓♥
He's gonna have an apartment there now.
所以他送了我这个
That's why he got me this.
这样当我爸的工作在旅行社稳定下来后
So when my dad's work gets settled at the travel agency,
我们会去参观这个册子里的所有地方
we're gonna go visit all the places in the book.
就像封面上写的那样 从A到Z
Like it says on the cover, A to Z.
谢谢你 丹尼 讲得很好
Thank you, Danny. That was very good.
老师的宠儿
Teacher's pet.
够了
That's enough.
莎拉 谢谢
Sarah. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
丹 你能先别走吗
Dan, could you hold back for a minute?
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
来
Come on.
坐下吧 放轻松
Take a load off.
你是个好孩子 丹尼
You're a sweet kid, Danny.
很敏感 我能看出来
Sensitive... I can tell that.
你说是吧
Wouldn't you say that's true?
大概吧 我不知道
I guess. I don't know.
我觉得你是
I think you are.
我觉得你对事物有深刻的感受 非常深刻
I think you feel things deeply. Very deeply.
丹 你♥爸♥爸不在身边吧 你妈妈的工作很忙
Your dad's not around, huh, Dan? And your mom, she works a lot.
两份工作 我觉得你需要一个朋友
Two jobs. Seems to me like you need a friend.
一个倾诉的对象 一个认为你很特别的人
Someone to talk to. Someone that thinks you're special.
我懂你 丹
I see you, Dan.
我觉得你很特别 你不必感到如此孤独
I think you're special. You don't have to feel so alone.
我不想伤害你 小家伙 我想帮你
I don't wanna hurt you, son. I wanna help you.
如果有什么令你感到困扰
If something's bothering you, you promise--
这里到底是怎么回事
What's going on here exactly?
只是在谈话
Just talking.
孩子的妈妈让我来接他
Boy's mom asked me to pick him up.
走吧 丹
Let's go, Dan.
他真像是及时雨啊
He seemed just like what the doctor ordered.
很好笑吧
It's funny, right?
不 并不好笑
Not really, no.
我想也不好笑
No, I guess not.
你说什么
What'd you say?
他们得修剪他们的草坪 不是吗
They need to mow their grass, don't you think?
你修剪草坪吗
Do you mow lawns?
不吗 你想吗
No? You want to?
要我拿那个吗 好
Want me to carry that? Okay.
来
Come on.
上车吧
Up you go.
你没出来 我就担心了
I got worried when you didn't come out.
好
Okay.
好 我们走
Okay, here we go.
好了
All right.
丹 你没事吧
You okay, Dan?
是吗
Yeah?
你刚才在教室里做什么
What were you doing back there?
没做什么
Nothing.
他碰你了吗
Did he touch you?
你可以告诉我的
You can tell me.
是这样 我想向你妈妈求婚
So, I'm thinking of proposing to your mom.
- 真的 - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
我觉得她会同意的
I think she'd like that.
你不觉得吗 是吧
Don't you think? Yeah?
事实上 她现在入不敷出
Truth is she's having trouble making ends meet.
她做两份工作都难以糊口
She's having trouble, what with both jobs.
真正的情况是
Real truth is,
我甚至不确定她怎么留住你的抚养权
I'm not even sure how she could keep you, you know?
我愿意帮她
I'd be willing to help her out.
但是...我们得立一个契约
But... we gotta make a pact.
要保密的那种
You know, like a secret.
你能做到吗
Think we can do that?
- 当然 - 是吗
- Sure. - Yeah?
我能不讲了吗
Can I stop now?
你...
It's--
试着继续讲下去是很重要的
It's really important that you try to continue.
我们可以随时停止
And we can stop at any time.
但你努力试试很重要
But it's important that you try.
我们要做一件事
We're gonna do something.
你会喜欢的
And you're gonna like it.
这是我们的秘密
And it's gonna be our secret.
来
Come on.
来
Come on.
别去
Don't.
来啊 这里
Come on. Over here.
我只是想给你看个东西 来
I just wanna show you something. Come on.
快来
Come on.
嘿 你不想让妈妈伤心吧
Hey, you don't wanna upset your mom, do ya?
我要你看着我
I want you to look at me.
嘿 别哭
Hey, none of that.
当个好孩子
Be a good boy.
好了 来 我只是想给你看个东西
Now, come on. I wanna-- Just want to show you something.
来
Come on.
我想看看谷仓里有什么 让我替他去 我不会告诉妈妈的
I wanna see what's in the barn. Take me instead. I won't tell Mom.
别来这一套
None of that bullshit!
没事的 丹
It's okay, Dan.
好 来吧
Okay, come on.
他娶你妈妈是在那之后多久
How long after did he marry your mom?
几个月后 那年冬天
Was a few months. That winter.
他一直这样吗
And he kept it up?
为什么要停
Why stop?
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表