剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
Anything else come up in your little chats I should know about?
他看了监控视频后就完全沉默了
Since he saw the video footage, he's been totally withdrawn.
你为什么给他看
Why did you show him?
我不希望他第一次听到自己的诊断
I wasn't gonna let him hear about his diagnosis for the first time
是在诉讼程序中
in a proceeding.
那样他的反应会不可预测
Reaction to this is unpredictable.
他可能会患紧张抑郁症
He could have gone catatonic.
他差一点就攻击我了 斯坦 而他还喜欢我呢
He was an inch away from assaulting me, Stan, and he likes me.
他本可能会攻击法官或对方律师
He could have attacked a judge or a lawyer for the other side.
-那样结果会如何 -好吧 那么他知道...
- And how could that have gone? - Okay. So he know--
他现在知道自己不止一种人格了
He knows now that he's more than one person?
也许远不止一种
Maybe a lot more than one.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我想先给大家介绍惠特曼医生
I'd like to begin by introducing Dr. Whitman.
他是世界著名精神科医生
He is a world-renowned psychiatrist
曾在五本心理疾病医学专刊上发表文章
and author of five medical journals specializing in mental illness.
他还荣获过
He's also the honors recipient of
美国心理学家协会的爱德华李桑代克奖
the American Psychological Association's E.L. Thorndike Award.
你是否根据辩方报告的诊断
Have you assessed the defendant in relation
对被告进行过评估
to the defense's reported diagnosis?
没有 法官大人
No, Your Honor.
读过古德温博士的报告后 我不必再评估
After reading Dr. Goodwin's report, I didn't need to.
我不能用不存在的病症来给病人确诊
I can't diagnose someone with a condition that doesn't exist.
你认真的
Are you serious?
多重人格
Multiple personality
不是美国心理学家协会认可的情绪障碍
is not recognized as an emotional disorder by the American Psychiatric Association.
-国际疾病分类中有 -它被列为歇斯底里症的一种形式
- It's listed in the ICD. - It's listed as a form of hysteria.
你无权决定一种诊断不存在
You can't decide a diagnosis doesn't exist.
这是情感神经症 不是精神疾病 它...
It's an emotional neurosis, not a mental disorder. It--
够了
Enough.
这不是自♥由♥辩论
This is not a free-for-all.
如果你不能等到合适的时间再发表看法
If you can't keep your opinion to yourself until the appropriate time,
你可能会被请走 博士
you may be asked to leave, Doctor.
继续吧
Go on.
声称某人不能因暴♥力♥犯罪而接受审判
To claim that someone can't stand trial for a violent crime due to a disorder
因为其患有一种大部分医疗从业者
that the vast majority of the medical profession
尚未承认存在的疾病 在我看来荒唐至极
doesn't even acknowledge is real, in my view, it's ludicrous.
抱歉 但这就是我的专业看法
I'm sorry. But that's my professional opinion.
谢谢你 医生 我们把被告请进来吧
Thank you, Doctor. Let's bring the defendant in, shall we?
法官大人 我们想谈谈我们的几个发现
Your Honor, we'd like to talk about some of our findings.
大家都读了古德温博士的报告 我们还是亲眼看看吧
We've all read Dr. Goodwin's report. Let's see for ourselves, shall we?
好吧
Okay.
请坐
Take a seat, please.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
丹尼 听着 我知道这可能很吓人
Danny, listen, I know this could be scary,
但这些人会帮助你
but these people are going to help you
即使一开始看起来并非如此
even if it doesn't seem like that at first.
你只需说出真♥相♥ 我们就能给你
You just need to tell the truth, and we're gonna be able to get you
带来你所需的治疗 明白吗
the treatment that you need. Okay?
听好 丹尼 这次审前听证 只是为了让我们确保
Now, Danny, this pretrial hearing is just for us to make sure
你会得到公平的对待 明白吗
that you are treated fairly. Understand?
律师
Counselor.
你好 丹尼 我是帕特丽夏理查兹
Hello, Danny. I'm Patricia Richards.
我是你的地方检察官
I'm the district attorney for your case.
我能问你几个问题吗
Is it okay if I ask you a few questions?
丹尼 你知道自己身在何处吗
Danny, do you know where you are?
赖克斯岛上的一个会议室
A meeting room. Rikers Island.
你为何会来赖克斯岛
How is it that you came to be here at Rikers Island?
因为一起涉及枪♥支♥事件 发生在洛克菲勒中心
For an incident involving a firearm at the Rockefeller Center.
你知道因为此事件
And do you understand that you're due to stand trial
-你将接受审判吧 -知道
- for this incident? - Yes.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
陪审团会决定我是否有罪
That a jury will decide whether I'm guilty or innocent.
谢谢你 丹尼 回答得很好 我问完了
Thank you, Danny. You did really well. That's all I need.
-该你了 -斯坦 等等
- You're up. - Stan, wait.
-有问题吗 -有
- Is there any problem? - Yes.
-有... -没有...法官大人
- Yeah, yes. - No. No, Your Honor.
那请继续吧 律师
Then please proceed, Counselor.
嗨 丹尼 你是丹尼 对吗
Hi, Danny. It is Danny, isn't it?
请不要评论
No commentary, please.
是 先生 我是丹尼
Yes, sir. It's Danny.
听着 我只问你几个问题 然后你就完事了 好吗
Look, I just got a couple questions for you here, and then you're done. Okay?
你能告诉我们出事那天 在洛克菲勒中心
Can you tell us who you were with in Rockefeller Center
-你和谁在一起 -和谁
- on the day of the incident? - With?
显然 当时有很多人在场
Well, there was lots of people there obviously.
人行道上有很多人进出店面
People on the sidewalk coming in and out of shops.
对 丹尼 但是谁和你在一起
Right, but who was with you, Danny?
抱歉 我不太理解这个问题
I'm sorry, I don't really understand the question.
你是和谁一起去的洛克菲勒中心
Who did you go to Rockefeller Center with?
这不是丹尼
It's not Danny.
别说了
Stop.
没有谁 我独自一人
No one. I was alone.
但你知道你的口供里说 你是和另一个人一起
But you know you said in your statement that you were in Rockefeller Center
去的洛克菲勒中心
with someone else. There's someone with a gun. You--
-不得引导被告 卡米萨先生 -好
- No leading, Mr. Camisa. - Okay.
说实话 先生 我确实独自一人 如果你不信
Honestly, sir, I was alone and if you don't believe me,
我建议你去看监控视频
then I suggest you watch the video.
-这不是丹尼 -请安静
- It's not Danny. - Quiet, please.
好吧
All right.
在和古德温博士的谈话中 你说了很多室友的事
In your sessions with Dr. Goodwin, you spoke at length about your housemates,
亚莉安娜和雅...伊扎克 能跟我们说说他们吗
Ariana and Ya-- Yitzhak. Can you just tell us about them?
我和亚莉安娜一拍即合
Well, Ariana and I had a connection as soon as I saw her,
伊扎克是和她一起来的
and Yitzhak came with her.
我们很快就住在一起了
Before I knew it, we were living together.
你会如何形容他们
And how would you describe them?
亚莉安娜和伊扎克
Ariana and Yitzhak?
亚莉安娜是善良 冷静的 有点像只斑猫
Ariana is kind, calm, somewhat like a tabby.
只是更温柔 也许更像缅♥甸♥猫
Only softer, maybe more like a Burmese.
伊扎克则是野猫
Whereas Yitzhak is feral.
最好别去惹他
You really wouldn't wanna be on the wrong side of him.
丹尼 我现在有点迷糊了
Danny, now I'm a little confused here.
是你问我亚莉安娜和伊扎克的
Well, you asked me about Ariana and Yitzhak.
我的两只猫
My cats.
这不是...丹尼
This isn't-- This is not Danny.
法官大人 这是杰克 丹尼的人格之一
Your Honor, this is Jack. This is one of Danny's alter egos.
我说安静 再多说一个字 我就请你离开房♥间
I said quiet. One more word and I will have you removed from this room.
博士 请坐
Now, sit down, Doctor, please.
还有其他问题想问你的委托人吗
Do you have anything else you want to ask your client?
没有了 法官大人
No, Your Honor. That's all.
-请在外面稍候 -博士
- Could you wait outside, please? - Doctor.
谢谢你
Thank you.
法官大人 如我所说 刚才不是丹尼
Your Honor, as I said before, that wasn't Danny.
把我们叫到这里来 听你这位完全清醒的委托人
Dragging us all out here to listen to your perfectly lucid client
描述自己的宠物
describe his pets.
-法官大人 如我所说 我不... -我让你说话了吗
- Your Honor, as I said before, I wasn't-- - Did I ask you to speak?
律师 请立刻准备审判吧
Counselor, I'd prepare for trial. Pronto.
法官大人 请可以给我一分钟...
Your Honor, please. If I could have a minute--
斯坦 如果你为了委托人好
Stan, if you wanna do right by your client,
就别再惹我生气了
don't piss me off anymore.
而你一说话 我就来气
And when you talk, it pisses me off.
好吧
Okay.
好了 我说 他认罪
Okay, look, he pleads guilty,
你把起诉降级为轻罪
you drop the charges down to a misdemeanor,
然后他去精神病医院住很长时间
and then he goes away to a mental hospital for a long time.
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking, right?
拜托 帕特 这个交换很合算
Come on, Patty. It's a good deal.
对你的委托人来说是 我的上司会被我气死
For your client. My bosses will have my ass.
他不该进监狱 好吗 他需要治疗
He doesn't belong in prison. Okay? He needs treatment.
他向一群手无寸铁的人开枪 然后逃离现场
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表