剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
该死
Fuck.
沙利文同学
Mr. Sullivan.
我不得不要求你打开储物柜
I'm gonna have to ask you to open your locker.
什么
What?
沙利文同学 请立刻打开储物柜
Mr. Sullivan, open your locker, please. Right now.
为什么
Why?
我们得到举报 说你在校园内持有大♥麻♥
We've had a report that you have marijuana on school grounds.
我没有大♥麻♥
I don't have any marijuana.
你说的 请立刻打开
So you say. Open it now, please.
他完蛋了
He's fucked.
慢慢来
Take your time.
请后退
Please step back again.
口袋翻出来
Empty out your pockets.
你可以锁起来了 我显然是得到了不实的消息
You can lock it back up now. I was clearly working on bad information.
来吧
Come on.
我道歉 卡特同学
My apologies. Mr. Carter.
卡特同学 你到底有什么毛病
Mr. Carter, what the actual hell is wrong with you?
-对不起 -闭嘴 跟我来 出去
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - Shut up! With me. Get out.
-出去 -听我说 千万别告诉我爸
- Get out. Get out. - Look, just don't tell my dad.
如果他想 打你也是合法的
It's actually legal for him to hit you, if they want.
放轻松 我搞定了 来吧
Relax, I handled it. Come on.
你搞定了 等等 到底怎么回事
You handled it? Wait, what-- what the fuck just happened?
我怎么没进监狱
How come I'm not going to jail?
我在午饭后看到 比尔在和伊登说话 我不喜欢
Uh, I saw Bill and Eden talking after lunch. I didn't like it.
-有种不好的感觉 -不好的感觉
- I got a-a bad feeling. - A bad feeling?
所以呢
So?
我没时间找你 所以我找了强尼
I-- I didn't have time to get you, so I got Jonny.
我就把货藏起来了
And I moved it.
你老爸的本金在这里
And in here is your old man's investment.
这是我们的利润
And here is our profit.
大吉大利 胜者吃鸡
To the victors go the spoils.
等等 等一下 两位 等等
Wait, wait, wait, ho-- hold on, hold on, guys. Guys, wait.
你怎么打开我的储物柜的
How the fuck did you get into my locker?
你要我说多少次 我会魔法
I mean, how many times do I have to keep telling you? I'm magic.
好吧 你会魔法 那大♥麻♥呢
Okay, you're magic, then where's the pot?
看看你的口袋
Check your pockets.
看看你的口袋
Check your pockets.
请给我拿点卷烟纸
Can I have some rolling papers, please?
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
我不确定你会不会来
I wasn't sure you were actually gonna come.
对 我也是
Yeah, me neither.
你不必去弄大♥麻♥的 我还是会和你一起玩
You didn't have to get pot, you know? I'd have hung out with you anyway.
怎么了
What?
这我从来没想过
Just never actually occurred to me.
既然你费了这么大力气 我就不客气了
I mean, since you went to all the trouble, I'd hate to be rude.
不错啊
Pretty good.
推推我
Push me?
当然
Sure.
准备好了吗
You ready?
推我
Push me.
你真可爱 丹尼沙利文
You're cute, Danny Sullivan.
你也很可爱
You're cute too.
推我
Push me.
你想亲热一下吗
You wanna make out?
真的
Really?
真的 如果你不想 也不是非亲热不可
Yeah. I mean, we don't have to, if you don't want to.
再来一次 慢一些
Let's try it again. A little slower.
像这样
Like this.
请为我跟他聊聊
Just talk to him, please. For me.
-好 你具体想让我说什么 -不知道 就说...该死
- Okay, what do you want me to say exactly? - I don't know. Just say-- Uh, fuck.
他在那里 我不知道 跟他聊就好
There he is. Um, I don't know, just speak to him.
-就是为了我 谢谢 -行 好
- Do it for me. Thank you. - Yeah, okay.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
你就储物柜里的东西说谎了
You lied about what was in your locker.
不 我没有 我为安娜贝拉画了这个
No, I didn't. Uh, I drew this for Annabelle.
对 她让我告诉你 昨晚很开心
Oh, yeah. She told me to tell you that, um, last night was fun
但你们俩之间是不可能的 她说抱歉
but it's not gonna work out between the two of you. She says sorry.
请你把这个给她好吗
Could you give this to her for me, please?
废物
Loser.
他给你画了一幅画
He drew you a picture.
丹尼 这是你的吗
Danny, is this yours?
丹尼
Danny?
跟我来
Come with me.
嗨 哔声后请留言
Hi, leave us a message at the beep.
坎迪 接电♥话♥ 听到留言给我回电
Candy, pick up. Uh, call me when you get this
告诉我你是不是动了我的银行账户
and tell me if you've been in my fucking bank account.
后果很严重 我是认真的
There's gonna be hell to pay. I'm serious.
该死
Shit.
该死
Oh, fuck.
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 臭小子 你害我被停学了
Hey, asshole. Fucker. You got me fucking suspended.
我要揍扁你
Now I'm gonna kick your little wiry ass.
比尔 真抱歉 拜托 我不是故意...
Bill, I'm so sorry, please. I didn't mean to--
-好了 比尔 够了 哥们 -滚
- Okay, Bill, that's enough, man. - Fuck off!
比尔 求求你 比尔 求你
Bill, Bill. Please, Bill. Please. Please.
搞什么
What the fuck?
蠢小子 你应该听你朋友的话
Stupid boy. You should listen to your friends.
该死的怪胎
You fucking freak!
滚
Go.
-我要杀了你 -我们走
- I'm gonna fucking kill you. - Let's go. Let's go.
掐一掐 你会有黑眼圈 但是死不了
Pinch it. You're gonna have a shiner, but you're gonna live.
要不要进来清洗一下
Do you wanna come in, clean yourself up?
我当时不知该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我害怕 不敢回学校 我不敢回家
I was scared to go back to school. I-I was scared to go home.
这个人突然出现救了你 你从来没觉得奇怪
It never struck you as strange that this man just showed up to save you?
不...没觉得
No. No, it didn't.
当时没觉得
Not at the time.
你看起来糟透了
You look like shit.
我也很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you too.
亚莉安娜是免费住在那里
And Ariana, she was staying there?
她在那里住
She was rooming there.
你对她的第一印象是什么 还记得吗
What were your first impressions of her? Can you remember that?
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
仿佛我一直很想她
It was like I'd always missed her.
直到见到她才意识到这一点
I just didn't know it until I saw her.
就像芭尼和克莱德
Barney and Clyde.
芭尼
Barney?
伊扎克是这么叫我们的
It's what Yitzhak used to call us.
他那傻傻的口音 总是发音不准
His stupid accent. He could never get it right.
嘿 你必须用力捏
Hey, you have to squeeze hard.
对 别担心
Yeah. Don't worry.
你就再也没回家
And you never went home?
我想我一度认为...
I guess for a while I thought...
我认为我在家了
I thought I was home.
你觉得亚莉安娜现在和他在一起
Do you think Ariana is with him now?
我一直在说 我不知道她在哪
I keep telling you, I don't know where she is.
丹尼 你愿意为这件事背黑锅吗
Danny, are you really willing to take the blame for this?
如果亚莉安娜不出现 你很可能会进监狱
If Ariana doesn't show up, you're very likely to go to prison.
我再问你一次 亚莉安娜在哪
So let me ask you again. Where is Ariana?
像我对警方说的 我不...
Like I told the police, I don't--
伊扎克出了什么事
What happened to Yitzhak?
和你亲近的人当中 不只有他们失踪了 对吗
They're not the only people close to you to disappear, are they?
亚当出了什么事
What happened to Adam?
丹尼 他们都去哪了
Danny, where did they all go?
你到底在指责我什么
What exactly are you accusing me of?
(如果你或你认识的某人需要帮助)
(请前往apple.com/heretohelp)
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表