剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
这不怪我 你们俩最喜欢的歌♥是同一首
It's not my fault you guys got the same favorite song.
你可真难搞 知道吗
You're a real piece of work, you know that?
彼此彼此
Takes one to know one.
- 丹 你好吗 - 嗨 马里奥
- How you doing, Dan? - Hi, Mario.
给他来一瓶可乐和汉堡什么的 这孩子太瘦了
Get him a Coke and a burger or something. Kid's thin as a reed.
- 这是最后一次 我保证 - 好
- Last time. I promise. - Sure.
谢谢 但那是... 看着点路 姑娘
Thanks, but that was-- Watch your step, girl.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们好吗
How y'all doing?
想来点什么
What can I get you folks?
请来两扎百威 女士
Couple of pitchers of Bud, please, ma'am.
嘿 小家伙 你在看什么呢
Hey, little man. What you got there?
填色书
Coloring book.
恐龙 酷
Dinosaurs. Cool.
你去过 自然历史博物馆吗
You ever get down to the Museum of Natural History?
去过 四层全是恐龙
Yeah. Fourth floor, all dinosaurs.
对 他们有那个...
Yeah. They have that--
巨大的壁画 画着翼龙 你的更棒
that big mural with the pterodactyls on it. Yours is better.
不好意思 你坐着我的上衣了
Excuse me. You're sitting on my shirt.
- 对 - 抱歉
- Yeah. - Sorry.
你好 嗨...
Hey there. Hey. Hi.
你们是哪里人
Where y'all from?
- 我们只是在喝啤酒 - 是吗
- We're just having a beer. - That so?
是
Yeah.
是 我说 哥们 我们不想惹麻烦 好吗
Yeah. Look, man. We don't want any trouble, okay?
是吗
That so?
丹尼 请到这边来
Danny, come on over here please.
你最好听妈妈的话 小子
You best listen to your mama, son.
没人允许你跟他说话
Nobody told you you could talk to him.
没人说我需要得到批准
Nobody told me I had to ask permission.
你们黑鬼的头真硬
You niggers is hardheaded.
有我在 深呼吸 好吗
I got you. Just breathe, okay?
有时我觉得那一夜的血给我打上了烙印
Sometimes I think the blood that night marked me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
从古犹太教到莎士比亚 血
Well, from ancient Judaism to Shakespeare, blood,
尤其是暴♥力♥事件造成的流血 一直都有魔力
especially blood spilled in violence, has magical powers.
可以辟邪 或者召唤邪恶力量
It can ward off evil, or it can even summon it.
你是这么想的 发生在你身上的事是你的错
Is that what you think? That what happened to you is your fault?
之后的一切
Well, everything that came afterwards
不可能只是巧合吧
couldn't possibly just be a coincidence, could it?
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你怎么没睡
Why aren't you asleep?
我不禁一直在想打架的事
I can't stop thinking about the fight.
我很遗憾 想到我床上睡吗
I'm sorry. You wanna sleep in my bed?
但仅限今晚 好吗
But just tonight, okay?
来
Come here.
是这样 爸爸的离去令我们变得脆弱
The thing is, is Dad going left us vulnerable.
我妈妈一直很失望
My mom was perpetually disappointed.
总是想着...她希望有人能帮我们回归正常
I mean, always thinking that she wanted someone to fix things
或帮我们把生活变得像她所期待的那样
or help make life turn out the way she'd expected.
我们需要一位救星
We needed a savior.
(森特维尔 青少年拘留中心)
你好
Hello.
嗨 我叫马林 和那种鱼的名字一样
Hey. I'm Marlin. You know, like the fish.
坐吧
Sit down. Go on.
没问题的 乔
We're good, Joe.
说真的 我不咬人 克里斯托弗
Seriously, I don't bite, Christopher.
来吧
Go on.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
- 你认真的 - 是啊
- For real? - Yeah.
- 好 - 好
- Sure. - Okay.
加奶和糖吗
Milk and sugar?
不 只加糖 浓郁的黑咖啡 像我一样
Nah, just sugar. Strong and black like me.
好
Okay.
我是这里的资深辅♥导♥员
So, I'm senior counselor here,
我来负责你的收容
and I'm gonna manage your intake.
好 我首先要跟你说的是你可以相信我
Now, the first thing I'm gonna tell you is that you can trust me.
我知道你认为这是谎言 没关系
I know you think that's bullshit, and that's okay.
你成功藏下来没有上交的任何东西
Anything you managed to hide and didn't surrender,
都可以趁现在交给我 不必承担后果
you can give it to me now. No consequences.
等你离开这个房♥间再被从身上搜出来 我就无法保证了
They find it on you after you leave this room, can't make any promises.
不必了 哥们 我什么都没有
Nah, man. I ain't got nothing.
好
Okay.
私闯民宅
Breaking and entering.
是 哥们 祖母把我锁在了屋外
Yeah, man. My grandma locked me out the house,
我应该和她一起住的
and I was supposed to be staying with her.
怎么能因为我闯入自己家而逮捕我
How you gonna arrest me for breaking into my own house?
说得好
That's a good point.
天啊 你的生日是昨天 就差一天 你刚好够了进少管所的年龄
Wow. Your birthday was yesterday? You made juvie by a day.
不 我不必进少管所的
Nah, I don't need no juvie none.
是这样 克里斯托弗福布斯
So here's the thing, Christopher Forbes.
你可以试着让自己听起来像个硬汉 但这里的环境很恶劣
You can try and sound all hard, but it's rough in here.
你看起来比实际年龄小得多 而且你个子太小
And you look a lot younger than you are, and you're too small.
在这里
And in here...
个子太小和个子太大都会受到考验
too small gets tested just like too big.
所以你需要一个朋友 我可以当你的朋友
So you're gonna need a friend. I can be that friend.
我可以关照你
I can watch out for you.
不必 哥们 我没事
Nah, man, I'm good.
好 无论你怎么说 孩子 听着 要守规矩
Yeah. Whatever you say, kid. Look, follow the rules.
别被...卷进可以避免的麻烦中
Don't get... pulled into shit you can avoid.
你我一起来确保你完成这里的六个月时间
And you and me, we'll make sure you do your six months
并最好能毫发无损地出去
and get you outta here in, hopefully, one piece.
- 明白吗 - 明白
- You got me? - I got you.
说“我明白 马林”
Say, "I got you, Marlin."
- 我明白 马林 - 好
- I got you, Marlin. - Okay.
完事了 乔
All done, Joe.
我来弄肋排 稍等
I got the ribs. Give me a second.
别担心了
Don't even worry about it.
是这样 乔 抱歉 我还要问他一件事
You know what, Joe? Sorry, one more thing I've gotta ask him.
稍等一下 抱歉
Hold on one sec. Sorry.
怎么了
What's up?
我那街区上的人教我的
Guy from my block taught me that.
还有你说 关照...
And that thing that you said about watching out--
并不是说我需要或怎样
Not that I need it or anything.
- 对... - 是
- No. Yeah. - Yeah.
好了 乔
We're good, Joe.
你好吗
How you doing?
我路过了这里无数次 从来没进来过
Passed this place a hundred times, never came in.
为什么今天来了
Why today?
可能是我决定 相信你们的招牌是某种信♥号♥♥吧
I guess I decided to take your sign as a sign.
- 想来点什么吗 - 当然
- Can I get you something? - Yeah, why not?
我来杯啤酒吧 如果有桶装米勒啤酒最好
I'll take a beer. Miller, if you got it on tap.
- 我们有 - 谢谢
- That we do. - Thanks.
想跟我一起喝吗
You care to join me?
我独自喝吗
Am I drinking alone?
可你并不真的知道 这些事发生过 不是真的知道
You don't really know any of that happened though. Not really.
对 并不确切 但是有区别
No, not exactly. But there's a difference.
怎么说
How so?
有些事是因为你经历过而知晓
Well, there are things that you know because you've lived them.
有些事是因为你读到过
Things you know because you've read them.
但有些事是因为别人给你讲述了
But there are some things you know because you've been told
一千次
the story a thousand times.
你对其的了解就像亲身经历过一样
You know them as well as if you lived them yourself.
是你母亲讲给你听的
Your mother, she told you?
他们俩都讲过
They both did.
在我们的成长过程中 他们讲给我和亚当听
All the time when we were growing up. They told Adam and me.
然后发生了什么
So, what happened then?
他们聊了一整夜 直到我妈轮班结束
They talked and talked all night until my mom's shift was over.
我不知道他们具体说了什么
Whatever they said exactly, I don't know.
但人们说他们就是那时坠入爱河的
But it's what people say when they fall in love.
我想我妈希望马林能够拯救我们
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表