剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
别一直盯着看 天啊
Don't keep looking at it. Jesus.
-对不起 -没事
- I'm sorry. - It's cool.
丹尼 你不必这么做的 你知道 对吗
Danny, you don't have to do this. You know that, right?
我们要做
We're doing it.
洛克菲勒中心 本次D线列车开往上城区
Rockefeller Center, this is uptown D-train,
下一站是第七街 小心车门关闭
next stop Seventh Avenue. Watch the closing doors.
他不会再伤害任何人了 明白吗
He's not gonna hurt anyone anymore, okay?
(49街 50街 洛克菲勒中心)
丹尼 走吧
Danny. Come on.
(无线电音乐城 法兰克辛纳屈 5月17日至25日)
(穆迪沃特斯 6月29日)
(外♥围♥赌马)
-该死 -怎么了
- Shit. Shit. Shit. - What?
找到他了
Got him.
在哪
Where?
他刚出来
He just came out.
别转身
Don't turn around.
我认得他的走路姿势 来
I know the way he goes. Come on.
(彩虹房♥ 观景平台)
(美国全国广播公♥司♥摄影棚)
好 我们分头走 我绕过去
Okay, we'll split up, and I'll go around.
我会截住他 你知道该怎么做
I'll cut him off, and you know what to do.
谢谢你 丹尼 我们一定会成功
Thank you, Danny. We got this.
嘿 站住
Hey! Stop!
丹尼...开枪 丹尼 快啊
Danny. Danny, shoot. Danny, come on!
丹尼...开枪打他
Danny! Danny, shoot him!
嘿 你 不许动
Hey, you! Freeze!
站住
Stop!
可恶
Shit.
伊扎克 等等
Yitzhak, hold on.
亚莉安娜在哪
Where is Ariana?
-出事了 -你干了什么
- Something happened. - What did you do?
我不是故意的
I didn't-- I didn't mean to.
-你干了什么 -我不是故意的
- What did you do? - I didn't mean to.
她强迫我做的 是她逼我 对不起
She made me do it. She made me. I'm sorry.
对不起 对...
I'm sorry. I'm--
听着 拿上护照 拿上这个 去找你父亲
Listen, take the passports. Take this. Go find your father.
好
Okay.
警♥察♥
Police!
房♥子里的人 举起手出来
Anyone in the house, come out with your hands up!
-从正门出来了 -出来
- Coming out the front. - Get out here!
继续向前走
Keep moving forward!
立刻出来...继续走
Get out here now! Get out here! Keep moving!
举起手来 立刻举起手来
Hands up! Get your hands in the air now!
来 慢慢走 继续向前走
Come on! Walk slow! Keep moving forward!
慢慢向前
Come forward. Slowly.
举起手来 放在我看得见的地方
Hands in the air where I can see 'em!
举起手来 慢慢走
Keep 'em up there! Move slow!
-继续向前走 -现在到这里来
- Keep moving forward! - Come over here now!
-继续走 -趴在地上
- Keep moving! - On the ground!
-趴在地上 -立刻趴在地上
- Get down on the ground! - Get on the ground now!
-给我趴在地上 -趴好 手臂伸开
- Get down on the fucking ground! - On your stomach, arms out!
子弹乱飞 到处都是玻璃 一人受伤
There's bullets flying, glass everywhere, winged one guy.
这位女士腿部中弹
This lady took one in the leg.
这小子走运 他差点就被以谋杀罪起诉了
Kid's just a little good luck shy of a murder charge.
那个女的亚莉安娜呢 名字倒是挺好听
What about the girl, Ariana? That's a pretty name.
也不知所踪
There's no sign of her either.
我认为他杀了她和房♥东
I'm thinking that he offed her and the landlord.
搭档只读一本关于连环杀手的书 就会出这种事
This is what happens when your partner reads one book on serial killers.
好了 你怎么看
So, come on, what do you think?
-是他干的吗 -没这么简单
- Is he one? - It's not that simple.
有一些决定性的因素我没有看到
There are a number of dispositive factors that I'm not seeing.
这次犯罪的性质有不一致的地方 和他...
And the nature of the crime's inconsistent with his--
或多次犯罪 对吗 那个女的呢 房♥东呢
Or "crimes," right? What about the girl? What about the landlord?
我们没有找到凶器 没有尸体
We got no weapon. We got no bodies.
不 我们知道他有一支枪 房♥子里的地上有血迹
No, we know he has a gun. There's blood on the floor of the house.
有打斗的痕迹 玻璃上还有一个弹孔
There's signs of a struggle, and there's a bullet hole in the glass.
-那是间接证据 -是 但如果就是他呢
- It's circumstantial. - Yeah, but what if he is?
如果我们抓对人了呢
What if we caught one?
他有没有说他为什么 在洛克菲勒中心开枪
Did he tell you what he was doing firing a gun at Rockefeller Center?
有 他说他和那个女的想要吓唬某人
Yeah. Uh, him and the girl, they wanted to scare someone, he says.
-谁 -他不肯说
- Who? - Won't say.
说是说了也没用
Says it wouldn't serve.
你怎么看 这是你的专业 教授
So, what do you think? This is what you do, Professor.
-让我查查看 -是吗
- Let me take a look. - Yeah?
是
Yeah.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
好
All right.
(根据小说《24个比利》改编)
(作者 丹尼尔凯斯)
拥挤的房♥间
第一季第一集
一个小时就够了
An hour's enough.
好的
Got it.
你要不要坐下
Would you like to sit?
丹尼
Danny.
他们待你如何
How are they treating you?
我猜和其他人一样
Just like everybody else, I guess.
我只想和你谈谈
Well, I'm just here to talk.
谈关于亚莉安娜的事 我知道
About what happened with Ariana. I know.
丹尼 你知道她在哪吗
Do you know where she is, Danny?
不知道
No.
我跟警♥察♥说过
Like I told the police,
街上的事发生后 我就没再见过她
I haven't seen her since what happened on the street.
警♥察♥也找不到她
Well, the police can't find her either.
你的房♥东伊扎克出了什么事
What happened to Yitzhak, your landlord?
不知道
I don't know.
如果你现在无法告诉我他们在哪
Well, if you can't tell me where they are now,
你能告诉我你是怎么 和他们一起住在那个房♥子里的吗
can you tell me how you ended up living with them in that house?
那是一个房♥间出租的房♥子 我在那里租了一个房♥间
It was a rooming house. I was rooming there.
丹尼 我是想帮你
Danny, I'm trying to help you.
好
Okay.
你最初认识亚莉安娜 和伊扎克是什么时候
W-- When did you first meet them, Ariana and Yitzhak?
高三的时候
Junior year, high school.
能尽量精确一些吗
Could you be as precise as possible?
1977年 春天 当时是晴天
Um, 1977. Spring. The sun was shining.
我在学校不是很受欢迎
I wasn't a very popular kid at school.
事实证明 悲伤和情绪化 在家里也没有给我带来任何好处
Turns out that sad and moody didn't do me any favors at home either.
丹
Dan!
你能干点活吗
Can you please do something?
我跟你说 孩子被惯坏了
Kid's spoiled, I'm telling you.
丹
Dan!
请你管管他 好吗 我想洗澡
Can you do something, please? I'd like to take a shower.
我都说请了 你能管管这孩子吗
I said please. Can you do something about this kid?
-你听见我跟你说话了吧 -是 听见了
- You hear me talking to you, right? - Yes, I heard you.
你能别管他吗
Would you just leave him alone?
他活着啊 这算什么地方 酒店吗
He lives. What is this place, a hotel?
“你能别管他吗 ”
"Can't you just leave him alone?"
我们快点吧 要迟到了
Let's hustle. We're gonna be late.
要我载你去学校吗
Want me to drive you to school?
好啊
Sure.
我给你做个培根 生菜 番茄三文治带上
I'll make you a BLT to take with you.
天啊 我开了酒店和餐厅 受不了
Jesus. I got a hotel and cafeteria. I can't.
丹尼 去准备好
Danny, go get ready.
我们五分钟后出发
We're leaving in five.
我之前在想 “我希望能一觉睡到8点”
You know, I was thinking, "I wish I could sleep until 8:00."
他被惯坏了 你知道吧
He's one spoiled kid, you know that?
-我得走了 -我得走了
- I gotta go. - I gotta go.
怎么你和我不再一起共度时光了
You know, how come you and me never spend any time together no more?
嘿
Hey.
我跟你说话 你要看着我 好吗
Look at me when I'm talking to you. Okay?
怎么 你不喜欢我
What, you don't like me?
丹尼 走吧 我不能迟到
Danny, let's go. I can't be late.
-请动起来 -我得走了
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表