剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
丹尼 如果你♥爸♥有办法可以帮你呢
What if there was a way your dad could help you, Danny?
你不是说你不知道我爸在哪么
I thought you said you didn't know where my dad was.
我确实不知道
I don't.
陷入困境时 你最需要什么
When you're in a bind, what do you need more than anything else?
钱 对吗
Money, right?
对
Sure.
好好把握机会 你就能从此事中赚三千英镑
Play your cards right, you could walk away from this with 3,000 quid.
当然没那么容易
But it's not going to be easy.
好 是什么事
Okay. Well, what is it?
昨晚乘劳斯莱斯的人叫雷吉西尔弗
The man who got into the Rolls-Royce last night, his name's Reggie Silver.
他碰巧欠了你父亲一大笔钱
He happens to owe your father a-an awful lot of cash.
你父亲在海外做的生意
That business abroad your father was involved in,
是为雷吉做非法进口
it was an illegal import job for Reggie.
我 你♥爸♥和伊扎克本来应该分利润的
Your dad, Yitzhak and I were supposed to meet and split up the takings.
我现在就不跟你细说了 因为一系列不幸事件
Due to an unfortunate series of events, which I won't bore you with now...
你父亲引起了官方的注意
your father attracted the attention of the authorities.
所以他如果回英国就会被捕
It was why he'd be arrested if he came back to England.
所以他没有去拿他的那份钱
So he did not go and claim his stake.
还在雷吉那里
Reggie still has it.
好 那你...
Okay, so you--
雷吉是个刻薄的混♥蛋♥ 但他很顾家
So, Reggie is a mean bastard, but he's a family man.
亲情重于生意什么的
Blood before business, all that.
如果你出现 长得和皮特那么像 要求得到他那份钱
If you turned up, dead spit of Pete, asked for his share,
我想他可能会觉得自己有义务支付这笔钱
I think he might feel honor bound to pay up.
为什么你不能直接问他
Well, why can't you just ask him?
这事轮不到我开口吧
It's not for me to ask, is it?
而且我和雷吉现在的关系不太好
Also, Reggie and I are not exactly seeing eye to eye at the moment.
只有你能去要你父亲的钱 丹尼
But the only person who can ask for your father's money is you, Danny.
这就是我们昨晚路过那里的原因
Is that why we walked past there last night?
这是一大笔钱 六千英镑
It's an awful lot of money. £6,000.
你之前说三千 怎么...
You said £3,000. Wha--
是我的佣金
Well, it's my commission.
别做出这副表情 这就是做生意的代价
Don't look like that. It's just the price of doing business.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
丹尼 三千英镑能让你避一阵子风头
£3,000, Danny, will allow you to lie low for a while
或者去找你♥爸♥
or look for your dad.
你可以从巴黎开始找
You could start in Paris.
丹尼小伙子 三千英镑能给你很多选项
3,000 quid, Danny Boy, gives you options.
你现在正需要选项
And options are what you need right now.
我明白了
I get it.
雷吉是个危险人物 需要很大勇气
Reggie's a dangerous individual, and it would take a lot of balls.
我完全理解
Perfectly well, I understand.
- 我不会怪你的 如果你... - 我做
- I wouldn't blame you if you-- - I'll do it.
好的
There you go.
好小伙 你♥爸♥会为你自豪的
Good lad. Your dad would be proud of you.
好了 不要耷拉肩膀 垂头丧气的 好吗
All right, none of this hunched shoulders, victim of the world bollocks, all right?
雷吉这样的人不喜欢这样
Men like Reggie don't respond well to it.
你要挺直腰板大步走进去
You march in there with a straight fucking back
说话声音要清晰
and a clear fucking voice.
要求拿到属于你的东西
And you demand what's yours.
明白吗
Yes?
好
All right.
让他们看看你的勇气
Show 'em what you're made of.
去吧 快上
Go on. Fuck off.
我在这里等
I'll be here.
打扰了
Excuse me.
拖把和水桶在吧台下面 哥们
Mop and bucket's under the bar, mate.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我叫丹尼沙利文 皮特沙利文的儿子 他是你的一个朋友
I'm Danny Sullivan. Pete Sullivan's son. He was a friend of yours.
没听说过 滚
Never heard of him. Piss off.
他为你做了一单生意
He did a job for you.
他在避风头 我是来拿他的那份分红的
He went into hiding. I'm just here to collect his takings.
什么生意
What job?
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
杰克啊
Jack.
听着 伙计们 据说是杰克派他来的
Listen to this, boys. Apparently, Jack sent him.
你继续
Go on then.
哪个杰克
Jack who?
我不知道他姓什么
I don't know his last name.
我只要你把欠我父亲的钱给我
I'm just asking you to give me what you owe my father.
- 别碰我 - 住手...
- Don't touch me! - No.
让他把话说完
Let him say his piece.
这是原则问题
It's a matter of principle.
我是他唯一的家人了
I'm the only family he has left,
我见不到他了 就因为你
and I can't see him anymore because of you.
因为他为你做的事
Because of what he did for you.
把钱给我
So just give me the money,
我就不烦你了
and I'll leave you alone.
把他赶出去
Get him out of here.
不 放开我 嘿
No-- Get off of me. Hey!
我知道你认识我爸
I know you know my dad!
住手 放开
Stop. Get off!
我知道你认识我爸
I know you know my dad.
滚
Piss off.
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
嗨 请...给我接 皇家伦敦旅行社
Hi, could I-- Could you connect me to the Royal London Travel Agency, please?
多琳 嗨 我是丹尼沙利文 杰克在吗
Doreen, hi. It's Danny Sullivan. Is Jack there?
嗨 打扰了 我找我朋友杰克
Hi, excuse me, I'm looking for my friend Jack.
他好像是这里的常客
I think he's a regular here.
你出去
You, get out.
- 可我...只是找我的... - 出去 立刻出去
- But I-I'm just looking for my-- - Get out. Get out now,
否则我报♥警♥了
or I'll call the police.
嗨 之前和我一起的人 给你小费的那个 你是否见...
Hi, the guy that I was with earlier. The guy that tipped you, have you s--
- 我不会退还小费的 - 我不是要你还
- I'm not giving it back. - I'm not fucking asking for it back.
- 我只是... - 嘿 别这样和她说话
- I just-- - Oi, don't talk to her like that.
抱歉 我不是有意...对不起
Sorry. I didn't mean-- I'm sorry.
打扰了
Excuse me.
昨晚和我一起的那个人 你会不会碰巧有他的电♥话♥号♥码
Wouldn't happen to have the number of the guy I was with last night, do you?
人们来这里是出于谨慎
People come to this venue for discretion.
好吧 我可以给你钱 我有 ...
Okay, well, I can pay you. I have...
滚
Fuck off.
你骗了我 该死的...
You lied to me. Fucking--
我知道你在找我
I understand you've been looking for me.
你到底去哪了
Where the hell did you go?
我觉得该给你一些时间自省
I thought I'd give you a little time for self-reflection.
请别再假装关心我了
Please stop pretending like you give a shit about me
这件事从头到尾就是关于钱
when this has been about the money the whole time.
我觉得你的态度很令人失望 丹尼
I find your attitude rather disappointing, Danny, if I may say.
你一看到我失败了 你就抛弃了我
As soon as you saw that I blew it, you ditched me.
你是这样想的 你失败了
Is that what you think? That you failed?
- 不 - 可我该去哪
- No. - But where am I supposed to go?
- 我没钱了 - 好了 冷静点
- I don't have any money. - Okay, calm down.
- 我不想冷静 - 冷静点 嘿
- I don't wanna calm down! - Calm down. Hey!
好了 听着
Now, look.
我知道你的生活不容易 这很不幸
I know life hasn't been easy for you. It's unfortunate.
但过去的事已经过去了 木已成舟
But the past is the past. What's done is done.
你现在必须找到方法 不再自怨自艾
Now you have to find a way to stop feeling sorry for yourself.
第二支箭是你自作自受 记得吗
Second arrow's of your making, remember?
来 坐下
Come on. Sit.
这是关于勇气的一课
What this has been about is a lesson in courage.
你非常需要的一课
A lesson you sorely needed.
丹尼 你为什么还在这里
Why are you still here, Danny?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你为什么不回家
Why don't you go home?
因为他们会逮捕我
Well, because they'll arrest me.
对 然后呢
Yes, and?
最糟糕的情况是什么
What's the worst that can happen?
你之前不是害怕 面对雷吉吗 你还是做到了
You were scared to face Reggie, weren't you? You did it anyway.
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表