剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
He was quiet. Shy.
大多是
Mostly.
-大多 -对 他有时并不害羞
- Mostly? - He was, yeah, sometimes not so shy.
他会展现出各种各样的性格
He was a little all over the place.
我想请证人看看辩方证物四
I'd like to refer the witness to defense exhibit four.
请
Go ahead.
你认得这幅画吗
You recognize this drawing?
认得 是丹尼画的
Yeah, Danny drew it.
画的是你
It's you?
是
Yep.
画得很好
It's good.
对 画得很好
Yeah, it's good.
丹尼很在乎你 不是吗
Danny really cared about you, didn't he?
我也在乎他
I cared about him too.
在你先前的证词中...
Earlier in your testimony--
我指的是鲁伊斯先生在场那晚
now I'm referring to the night with Mr. Ruiz--
你说:“我从没见过丹尼那个样子”
you said, "I'd never seen Danny like that."
你如何解释那天晚上的丹尼 和你所认识的不同
How do you reconcile that night, that Danny, with the boy that you knew?
贴心 安静 从不施暴 有时害羞 有时不害羞的那个男孩
The sweet and quiet, never violent, shy but sometimes not.
画了这幅画的男孩
The boy who drew this picture.
似乎不是同一个人 是吗
Doesn't seem like the same person, does it?
对
No.
没有更多问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
-检方请求再次盘问证人 -请吧
- State requests a redirect. - Proceed.
据你所知 在你认识他的期间
To the best of your knowledge, in the time you knew him,
遇到鲁伊斯先生那次
was the encounter with Mr. Ruiz
是丹尼沙利文唯一表现得暴♥力♥的一次吗
the only occasion that Danny Sullivan was ever violent?
反对 不相关
Objection, irrelevant.
此问题涉及到被告的暴♥力♥史
The question speaks to the defendant's history of violence.
反对无效
Overruled.
遇到鲁伊斯先生那次
Was the encounter with Mr. Ruiz the only occasion
是丹尼沙利文唯一表现得暴♥力♥的一次吗
that Danny Sullivan was ever violent?
不是
No.
高中时我有个男朋友 叫比尔
Back in high school, I had this boyfriend, Bill.
丹尼吃醋了
Danny got jealous.
他痛揍了他一顿 弄得他住院了
He beat him pretty bad. He put him in the hospital.
还有另一个同学
Another kid too.
当时我对自己说 这是偶然
At the time, I told myself it was this freak thing.
也许比尔活该
Maybe Bill deserved it.
现在我不确定了
Now I'm not so sure.
没有更多问题了
No further questions.
他们去侧门跟踪你儿子了
They're off to stalk your son at the side exit.
显然押解嫌犯这段路有助于报纸销量 一天里走两次也一样
Apparently, perp walks sell papers. Even the same perp walk twice a day.
你想见他吗 我可以带你过去
Do you wanna see him? I can walk you around.
不 我不想这样见他
No, not like that.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
街角有个破酒吧
There's a shitty bar around the corner.
顾客主要是律师 但这个时间段还好
It's mostly lawyers, but at this hour it's not that bad.
不知道你们想要我怎样
I don't know what you people want from me.
请告诉我你说服她作证了
Please tell me that you convinced her to testify.
她来了 不是吗 这是进步
She came, didn't she? That's progress.
进步是给有时间之人的
Progress is for people with time.
他们在描述一个年轻人
They're painting a picture of a kid
追杀他和蔼可亲的继父
who goes after his perfectly nice stepfather,
在此过程中枪击了若干无辜的人
shoots up a bunch of innocent people in the process,
现在他假装有人格分♥裂♥ 这样他就能免于坐牢
and now he's pretending that he hears voices so he can get out of jail.
要我说 这故事很有说服力
It's pretty compelling stuff if you ask me.
斯坦 你是站在哪边的
Whose side are you on, Stan?
现在是即将输官司的那边
Right now, the losing one.
叛变是不是太晚了
Is it too late to switch?
所以她今天看到自己的孩子受审 然后回家来到他的身边
So she sees it today, her kid on trial, and she goes back home to him.
和他同住
Stays with him.
天啊 这怎么行得通
God, how does that even work?
也许我们天生就无法独自生存
Maybe we're just not built to survive alone.
你知道我们大脑中有一些化学元素受体
I mean, did you know that our brain has these chemical receptors
当我们和他人建立联♥系♥时便会激活吗
that light up when we make human connections?
-是吗 -真的会启动
- Oh, yeah? - It literally turns on
以让我们感到安全
to make us feel like we're safe.
只是有时其他人并不安全
Only, sometimes other people aren't safe.
是 完全赞同
Yeah, amen to that.
我感觉你要说关于前妻的笑话了
I feel like you're gonna make an ex-wife joke.
我确实在想
I was considering it.
你继续说吧
Go on anyway.
人们互相伤害的方式太多了
There's a whole world of ways that people hurt each other.
是 你只是略知一二
Yeah, you don't know the half of it.
在丹尼这种罕见的案例中 过多的痛苦会导致其精神四分五裂
Too much pain, in rare cases like Danny's, the mind shatters.
但大多数人会...
But most people, they--
他们用传统的方式来避免痛苦
they find conventional ways of avoiding the pain,
比如酒精 毒品和性♥爱♥ 来激活那些受体
like booze and drugs, sex, that light up those receptors.
-这些都有效 -还有和错误的人相处
- Those things work. - And also being with the wrong person,
因为至少他们熟悉这种痛苦
because at least the pain is familiar to them.
要我说 我觉得如果一段关系能毁了你
If you ask me, I think that if a relationship can break you,
那有时一段关系也能治愈你
then sometimes a relationship can also heal you.
请别告诉我说爱即是答案
Please tell me you're not saying love is the answer.
我正要说呢
I actually am.
就像杰克给丹尼讲的箭的故事
It's like that arrow story that Jack told Danny.
对痛苦的惧怕比痛苦本身更糟
Fear of pain is worse than the pain ever was.
杰克 你是说虚构的杰克
Jack? You mean make-believe Jack?
是
Yeah.
我们都受过伤
We've all been hurt.
有些人受的伤更深
Some more than others.
我们可能会倾向于留在一段糟糕的关系中
And we can have a tendency to stay in relationships that are bad.
那些受体激活了 告诉我们不要冒险失去已有的东西
Those receptors are firing, telling us not to risk losing what we have.
来
Come here.
即便是为了寻找更好 更健康的关系
Even if it's to find something better for us, healthier for us.
我们会留在熟悉的伤痛身旁 而不是冒险再被伤害一次
We stay with the hurt we know rather than risk being hurt again.
但我们是有选择的
But we have a choice.
事实上 我们一直都有
The truth is, we always have.
我们只是必须记得不断努力去做选择
We just have to remember to try to keep making it.
记得其他人可能会伤害我们
To remember that other people can hurt us,
但他们也可能帮助我们
but they can also help us.
求助并让某人来回应
That to reach out, to let someone reach back,
是摆脱痛苦的一种方法
is a way out of pain.
这并不简单
That doesn't mean it's easy.
其实很难
It's hard.
(你要回美国了)
很吓人
Terrifying.
我们需要像丹尼之前那样勇敢
We need to be brave like Danny was brave,
并向他人求助
and ask for help.
我们不必孤身一人
We don't have to be alone.
熄灯
Lights out.
我们是在37街的舞厅里认识的
We met at Danceteria, this club on 37th.
跟我说说她是怎样的人
Tell me about her. What was she like?
亚莉安娜很特别
Ariana was something else.
她的一举一动 一颦一笑
The way she moved. The way she smiled.
是五彩缤纷的
Iridescent.
所有人都想和她在一起
Everyone wanted to be with her.
无论男女
The boys, the girls.
而且她清楚这一点并加以利用
And she knew it. She worked it.
威廉姆斯先生 你能在本法庭上看到亚莉安娜吗
Mr. Williams, do you see Ariana in this courtroom?
不能
No. No?
是这样 他不是她 不再是了
The thing is, he's not her. Not anymore.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
他的一切都不同
Everything about him is different.
比如他的坐姿 蜷缩得很厉害
Like the way he sits, curled in so small.
还有他的眼睛 透露出了所有的情绪
And his eyes, which give up everything.
亚莉安娜是面无表情的
Ariana had a resting poker face.
不流露任何情感
Girl was a brick wall.
而且丹尼是异性恋
Not to mention, Danny's straight.
所以你认识丹尼 你们见过
So you know Danny? You've met Danny?
我是几周前在赖克斯认识他的
I met him at Rikers a few weeks ago.
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表