剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
你跑过半个曼哈顿
You run halfway across Manhattan.
-搭的什么 巴士 地铁 -我搭的地铁
- What did you take? The bus? The train? - I took the train.
你想告诉我 你在搭地铁时
You mean to tell me you're not sitting on that train,
没想着这个案子就是你的机会
hoping that this is the one?
能让你一举成名
The one who makes you famous.
让你走上全国舞台
The one who puts you on the national stage.
-当然没有 -反对
- Absolutely not. - Objection.
知道吗 你成功了
What do you know, it worked.
法官大人 接受审判的不是证人
Your Honor, the witness is not on trial.
反对有效 继续下个问题 律师
Sustained. Move on, Counselor.
好 博士 最后一个问题
Okay, Doctor. One last question.
辩方声称...
The defense claims--
你声称丹尼所谓的多重人格的原因
You claim that the cause of Danny's so-called multiple personalities
是童年时的性♥虐♥待
was sexual abuse in childhood.
你和被告多次谈话
In all of your sessions with the defendant,
他是否告诉过你自己曾遭到性♥虐♥待
has he ever told you he was sexually abused?
古德温博士 有没有人告诉过你
Dr. Goodwin, has anyone ever told you
或者被告声称他被性侵过
or had the defendant ever claimed he was sexually abused?
这是个是或否的问题
It's a yes or no question.
古德温博士
Dr. Goodwin?
没有
No.
没有更多问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
古德温博士
Dr. Goodwin?
你要为你的委托人说些什么
What do you have to say for your client?
古德温博士 你如何为自己辩护
Dr. Goodwin, how do you defend yourself?
(酒吧 LJ餐厅)
所以你只是在利用他
So, you were just using him?
坎迪 这与事实相去甚远
Candy, that could not be further from the truth.
卡米萨呢 他力不从心
And Camisa? He's out of his depth.
-斯坦是个优秀的律师 -他是指派律师
- Stan's a good lawyer. - He's Legal Aid.
他在拼命工作
He's working his ass off.
他快要崩溃了
He's falling apart.
谁不是呢
Who isn't?
-你为什么来 -因为我知道结局
- Why are you here? - 'Cause I know how this ends.
我知道你们会怪谁
I know who you'll all blame.
但这是无稽之谈 你们才是辜负了他的人
But that's bullshit. You're the ones who let him down.
坎迪 我...
Candy, I--
我把我的一切都给了你儿子
I gave your son everything that I have.
我很伤心 但我问心无愧
My heart is broken. But my conscience is clear.
我也一样
So is mine.
如果是这样 你就不会跟我来这里了
If that were true, you wouldn't have followed me in here.
而且你错了
And you're wrong.
我永远不会怪你的 永远不会
I would never have blamed you. Never.
胡说
Bullshit.
我当一年级住院医生时 有过一个病人 叫安娜
I had this patient, Anna, when I was a first-year resident.
安娜在八年期间曾被六个不同的男人
And Anna had been raped six times, by six different men,
强♥奸♥过六次
over the course of eight years.
坎迪 她当时19岁
And, Candy, she was 19.
这你怎么解释
How do you explain that?
这是一种非常可怕的现象
There's a phenomenon, an awful phenomenon.
虐待的受害者幸存下来
Victims of abuse survive.
他们脱离苦海 却再次遭到其他人的虐待
They get away, only to be abused again by somebody else.
我听到这样的故事会想 “天啊 这些可怜的人
And I think, hearing these stories, "My God, these poor people.
真是地球上最不幸的人”
The unluckiest human beings on the planet."
只是这并非运气
Only it's not luck.
这是大自然的扭曲
It is a fucked up twist of nature.
因为他们在童年被迫发生性关系
Because as children, they are forced to relate sexually.
他们被培养成受虐待的样子
They are trained to be abused.
虐待者非常善于寻找猎物
Predators are very adept at finding their prey.
他们能观察到其他人看不到的信♥号♥♥
They're picking up on cues that nobody else can see.
这些信♥号♥♥可以是化学的 心理的 行为上的 非语言的
These cues can be chemical, psychological, behavioral, nonverbal.
在虐待者看来却很明显
To the predator, neon signs.
我要着重强调一点
And here's the thing that I cannot emphasize enough.
这些全都不由受害者掌控
None of it is under the victim's control.
全都不是受害者的错
None of it is the victim's fault.
你和丹尼是猎物
You and Danny were prey,
我怀疑马林不是你人生中的第一个虐待者
and I suspect Marlin isn't the first predator in your life.
这不是你的错
And it's not your fault.
我为你感到心痛 真的
And my heart breaks for you, it does.
因为你不应被这样对待
Because you did nothing to deserve it.
所以我不会怪你
So, no, I wouldn't blame you.
完全不会
For anything.
但我希望如果你出庭作证
But my hope would be that if you take the stand,
你也许终于可以不再责怪自己
you might finally be able to stop blaming yourself.
马林
Marlin.
你知道自己在要求什么吗
Do you understand what you're asking?
内疚或悲伤...
Guilt or grief...
你能承受哪一个
which one can you bear?
你培根做得太多了 这对我身体不好
You make too much bacon. It's not good for me.
因为你喜欢吃 我才做的
I only make it because you like it.
是 我也喜欢健康生活 少做点吧
Yeah, well, I like living too. So, cut back.
我们面对现实吧 我该减减肥了
Let's face it, I could lose a few.
我们得互相关照才行
We've got to look out for each other.
回头见
See ya.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
我想过来一趟 上去看看你
Thought I'd come by. See you up there.
我不蠢 坎迪 我知道你为什么来
I'm not a stupid man, Candy. I know why you're here.
我知道你会说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
我甚至不会叫你不说
I'm not even going to tell you not to say it.
你按自己的想法做就好
You do what you want.
但我作为丈夫有责任告诉你
But I wouldn't be doing my duty as your husband if I didn't tell you
你说的话...
that the words you say--
这可怕的谎言 会在一夜之间改变你生活的世界
that this terrible lie will change the world you live in overnight.
大西洋与太平洋茶叶公♥司♥ 会有人侧目 闲言蜚语满天飞
I mean, people staring at the A&P and whispers all over town.
“什么样的母亲会允许这种事发生 ”
"What kind of mother would allow such a thing?"
当然 你会失去丈夫
Well, you'll lose your husband, of course.
你还会丢掉饭碗 慢慢失去房♥子
You'll also lose your job and your home, eventually.
最糟糕的是 你会失去自己身份的假象
Worst of all, you will lose the illusion of who you are.
没了它 所有人都会看清 你纵容了什么 默许了什么
And without it, all anyone will see is what you allowed and what you admitted.
丹尼只会看到这些
That's all Danny will see.
所以你也会失去他
So, you'll lose him too.
丹尼童年是怎样的孩子
What was Danny like as a kid?
他是个好孩子 很贴心
He was a good boy. Sweet boy.
-但他总是与众不同 -怎么不同
- But he was always different. - Different how?
我想是太敏感吧 太温柔
Too sensitive, I guess. Tender.
生活不易 我们只有彼此
The world's a tough place, and we were all each other had.
里德女士 我现在要问你一些艰难的问题了
Ms. Reid, I'm gonna have to ask you some difficult questions now.
你可以想好了再回答 好吗
You can take your time answering them, okay?
你是否相信你的儿子丹尼 曾遭到过性♥虐♥待
Do you believe your son, Danny, was ever sexually abused?
反对
Objection.
除非她亲眼目睹了虐待 否则任何答案都纯属猜测
Unless she personally witnessed abuse, any answer will be pure speculation.
法官大人 大多数虐待 是在没有证人的情况下秘密发生的
Your Honor, most abuse happens in secret without witnesses.
如果孩子的母亲无法很好地证明
If the mother of a child isn't considered an expert witness
孩子在自己家里遭遇了什么事 那谁还能证明
on what happened to her son in her own home, who is?
反对无效 继续
Overruled. Proceed.
里德女士 你是否相信丹尼 曾遭到过性♥虐♥待
Ms. Reid, do you believe Danny was ever sexually abused?
不相信
No.
-抱歉 我再问一次 -我不相信他被虐待过
- I'm sorry. Let me ask that again. - I don't believe he was abused.
里德女士 我知道这对你来说很难
Ms. Reid, I understand that this is very difficult for you.
我只是想提醒你 你是发过誓的
I just want to remind you that you are under oath.
你确定没有任何虐待行为吗
Are you sure there wasn't any kind of abuse?
反对
Objection.
你确定什么都没听到过
Are you sure you didn't hear anything?
回答过了
Asked and answered.
-你确定没看到任何... -反对有效
- Are you sure that you didn't see any-- - Sustained.
里德女士
Ms. Reid?
没看到
No.
没有更多问题了
No further questions.
理查兹女士
Ms. Richards.
没有问题 法官大人
No questions, Your Honor.
证人可以离席了
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表