剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
You know what to do, my boy. And you know that you should do it.
好孩子
Good lad.
我知道你认为我毫不重要 杰克
You know, I get that I am of no significance to you, Jack.
对 这个过程包括一些我的开明的自利
And yes, this journey has included some enlightened self-interest on my part.
没错 但你让我当众出丑 这令我很不好受
Sure. But making a fool of me is very hard to swallow,
毕竟我只是想帮助你而已
considering all I've been trying to do is help you.
我知道你能听见我说话 丹尼
I know that you can hear me in there, Danny.
如果你想稍作抗争 你可以的
And if you wanted to fight a little bit, you could.
但你显然是想进监狱
But you clearly want to go to prison,
否则你昨天就不会演那么精彩的一出戏
or you wouldn't have put on that fantastic fucking performance yesterday.
你随意吧
Be my guest.
为了这个破案子 我赌上了自己的整个职业生涯
I put my entire fucking career on the line for this bullshit.
我不知道自己为什么还来
I don't know why the fuck I came.
求求你
Please.
我脑子里有很多声音
There are voices in my head.
有其他人在
There's other people in here.
我求求你
I'm begging you.
请帮帮我
Help me. Please.
我在
I'm here.
(如果你或你认识的某人需要帮助)
(请前往apple.com/heretohelp)
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表