剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表
他已经被处理完了 今天下午就要去赖克斯岛了
He's been processed already. He's on his way to Rikers this afternoon.
法律扶助协会说他抵达之前不得探视
Legal Aid says he gets no visitors until he gets there.
- 抱歉 我束手无策 - 一起吃晚餐 不上♥床♥
- I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do. - Dinner tonight, no sex.
我一定要见他
I need to see him.
你可真难搞 好吧 来
You are a piece of work. All right. Come on.
你好 又见面了
Hello again.
记得我吗
You remember me?
这样的脸蛋谁能忘记
Face like that, who'd forget?
那天你提到了一个叫杰克的人
You mentioned someone named Jack the other day.
- 对 他怎么了 - 我想和他谈谈
- Yeah, what about him? - I was wondering if I could talk to him.
你能帮我给他带一句话吗
Do you think you could give him a message from me?
怎么带
How?
不知道你注意到没有 我被关在监狱里呢
I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm locked up in jail here.
我就是觉得也许你能做到
I just thought that maybe you can.
就说你能吧
Say you can.
就说我能...
Say I can...
这是个假设
hypothetically.
- 假如你能 - 好吧
If you can--
你能跟他说 我只是想和他谈谈吗
Could you tell him that I just wanna talk to him?
- 好 - 我只是想帮忙
- Yeah. - I just wanna help.
当然 没问题
Sure. Done.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
嘿 他们说我要去赖克斯岛
Hey, they say I'm going to Rikers Island.
真有这么严重吗
Is it really that bad?
不是太严重
Not too bad.
看起来你认为很严重
It looks like you think it's pretty bad.
总之 谢谢你来看我
Anyway, thanks for coming to see me.
不客气
Of course.
这不是约会
This is not a date.
是 “带意大利辣肠和香肠披萨来我家
Yeah. "Bring a pepperoni and sausage pizza to my house,
因为我的孩子在楼上睡觉” 这件事并不浪漫
because my kid's upstairs asleep," didn't exactly scream romance.
你要了额外的芝士吗
Did you get extra cheese?
我去了他之前租住的房♥子
I went to that old boardinghouse where he was living.
- 请解释一下“去了” - 就是走进去了
- Define "went to." - Went into.
至少有人给你开门吧
Did somebody let you in at least?
门没锁 行吗
The door was unlocked. Does that help?
- 不行 这是擅闯民宅 - 糟糕
- No. That's breaking and entering. - Oops.
你是怎么找到那里的
How did you even find that place?
房♥子在榆树岭的榆树路 记得吗
The boardinghouse was on Elm Road in Elm Ridge, remember?
- 嘿 莱娅 你想干什么 - 我找到了他母亲
- Hey, hey. What are you doing, Rya? - I found his mother.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
他叫丹尼沙利文 这是她的地址
His name is Danny Sullivan, and that's her address.
我还在壁炉里找到了这个
I also found this in the fireplace.
你认得她吗
Do you recognize her?
这是洛克菲勒中心那个女孩 如果描述准确
That's the girl from Rockefeller Center. At least if the description is accurate.
你是否认为这些都是受害者
Do you think-- Do you think these are all victims?
也许吧
Maybe.
但这个人不是
But not this guy.
这幅画的画风杂乱无章
The style of this drawing is disorganized.
这个画面在这个画本中多次出现
And this image is repeated throughout this book again and again.
好吧 这是谁
Okay, who am I looking at here?
他身后是大本钟
Well, that's Big Ben-- That tower behind him.
是
Right.
这副眼镜和我在房♥子里找到的一模一样
These glasses are just like the ones I found in the house.
你该不会把眼镜也偷出来了吧
You didn't happen to steal those too, did you?
也许这就是杰克
Maybe that's Jack.
杰克...
Jack? Jack.
告诉那小子不要说出名字的人
The one who told the kid not to give his name.
- 就是...说了也没用 - 对 怎么
- That it wouldn't serve. - Right. So what?
你觉得这个人算是同伙吗
You think this guy's an accomplice?
你说丹尼的措辞和说话方式
Well, you said that Danny's diction and his speech pattern
和你第一次讯问他时不同
was different the first time you interviewed him.
- 是 - 好
- Yeah. - Okay.
你觉得他有英国口音吗
Would you say that he had an English accent?
并不是一直有
Not all the way through.
但是没错 现在你一提 有时确实有
But, yeah, sometimes, actually, now that you mention it.
假如...
What if...
丹尼就是杰克呢
Danny is Jack?
你说什么
Excuse me?
如果丹尼有人格分♥裂♥呢
What if Danny has a split personality?
拜托
Come on.
马蒂 丹尼的事你说对了
Matty, you were right about Danny.
他有种特质一直困扰着我
Something about him just stays with me.
他的情绪不稳定 易变
His affect was labile and fluid.
就算是临床直觉或预感吧 但他有些不对劲
Call it a clinical intuition or a hunch, but something's off about him.
如果丹尼有另一个叫做杰克的人格呢
What if Danny has another personality named Jack?
- 也许这个人格在为他做事 - 为他做事 比如杀人
One who maybe does things for him. He does things for him? Like kill people?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
也许是杀很多人
Like, maybe, kill a lot of people?
也许他变成杰克时不知道自己在做什么
Maybe he's unaware of his actions when he's Jack.
或他认为是其他人的行为
Or he thinks somebody else is doing them.
- 你是认真的 - 马蒂 如果我是对的
- You're serious. - Matty, if I'm right,
丹尼也许是无辜的
Danny may be innocent.
这到底是什么原理
How the hell does that work exactly?
因为是他的其他人格犯下的罪行
Because it's his other personality who's the criminal.
好吧 祝你好运 和陪审团去说吧
Right. Good luck telling that to a jury.
- 好 - 或者...
- Okay. - Or--
或者你的终身教职委员会
Or your tenure committee.
这会是对病症的一种确定 对
That would be a validation of the condition, yes.
而你则能得到一笔丰厚的研究经费
And you get a big, fat grant.
我就能帮助很多人
And I'd help a lot of people.
好吧 听着 假如...
Okay, okay. Look. Just say--
假如他有人格分♥裂♥
Say he's got the split personality thing.
然后呢
What then?
首先必须说服他本人
Well, the first person you'd have to convince is him.
如果他不清楚自己的病症 有人在他做好准备前告诉他
And if he's not aware of his condition, and somebody tells him before he's ready,
他可能会崩溃的
he's likely to have a breakdown.
所以他必须先信任某个人
So he needs to trust somebody first.
信任
Trust?
就这么简单
It's as simple as that?
是也不是
No. And also, yes.
那个某人就是你
And that person is gonna be you?
那个人就是我
That person's gonna be me.
你具体打算怎么做
And how are you gonna do that exactly?
你把他法律扶助协会律师的名字告诉我
You're gonna give me the name of his Legal Aid lawyer,
我会试着去和杰克谈
and I'm gonna go and try to talk to Jack.
(洛克菲勒中心事件三周后)
(纽约法律扶助协会)
(法律扶助协会 201)
嗨 斯坦卡米萨吗
Hi, Stan Camisa?
今天不行 好吗 备审案件满了
No, not today, okay? Docket's full.
我是为丹尼沙利文而来 他是洛克菲勒中心的枪手
I'm here about Danny Sullivan, the Rockefeller Center shooter?
- 他怎么了 - 我叫莱娅古德温
- What about him? - My name is Rya Goodwin.
是心理学家
I'm a psychologist.
多伊尔警探叫我来当顾问
Detective Doyle brought me in on a consult,
我相信你的委托人 患有一种罕见的精神疾病
and I believe that your client is suffering from a rare mental disorder.
对 那小子是个怪胎
Yeah. That kid's a wack job.
你知道...
You know...
- 这么形容他并没有用 - 不好意思
- ...those terms aren't very helpful. - Forgive me.
我见过丹尼 我的专业看法是...
Having met with Danny, it is my professional opinion
他有分♥裂♥人格
that he has a split personality.
等等
Wait.
像莎莉菲尔德那种
That's the Sally Field thing?
《心魔劫》
Sybil?
对 这部电影讲一位患有同样病症的女性
Yeah, it's about a woman with the same condition.
你是在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
是恶作剧吗
Is this a gag?
怎么 你想来一个
What? You want one?
卡米萨先生 你的委托人病了
Mr. Camisa, your client is sick
他应该进医院 而不是监狱
and he needs to be in a hospital, not a jail.
- 你希望我怎么做 - 你是他的律师
- What do you want me to do about it? - You're his lawyer.
我还是会这么问
剧集 | 拥挤的房间(2023) | 导航列表