剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
Michelle Landale's financials,
她在半夜一点前在贫民区的中♥央♥大街
and I found an ATM withdrawal a little before 1:00 A.M.
的一个柜员机上取款
on central avenue, skid row.
我联♥系♥了银行
I contacted the bank.
我让他们传来了监控录像
I had them e-mail me the security footage.
这就是他们传过来的
This is what they sent over.
那么 这就是米歇尔·兰戴尔
So, that's Michelle Landale.
这是那把匕♥首♥
There's the stiletto,
奔驰车在那里
and that's the mercedes in the background.
从这儿看
And from the looks of it,
我们的嫌疑人开始不耐烦了
our suspect is running out of patience.
她试着自救
She tried to save herself.
但失败了
Unsuccessfully.
他做所有这些的时候
And he managed to do all of that
一直挡着脸
and still keep his face hidden.
我看不下去了
I don't need to see it.
你还好吧
You all right?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我怎么会把这些事都搞错
How did I get this all so wrong?
因为你习惯于站在受害者一边
Because you're used to siding with the victim.
瘾君子们就是这么看待自己的
That's how addicts see themselves when they're using.
什么事都不是他们的错
Nothing -- nothing is ever their fault.
好吧
Okay.
我来给他个人责怪 看看会有什么效果
I'll give him someone to blame and see how that works.
警探 谢谢你
Thank you, detective.
这里交给我吧
I'll take over from here.
你确定吗 局长
Are you sure, chief?
是的
Yes.
当你把我带出来的时候
When you brought me back up from holding,
我还以为我父母可能会在这里
I kind of thought my parents might be here.
他们在路上了
They're on their way.
真的吗
Really?
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
我和你父母进行了
I've had some pretty serious conversations
非常正式的谈话
with your mom and dad,
我觉得他们会听取你的意见
And I think they're finally ready to listen to you.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
我对之前的表现道歉
I'm sorry about what I did to the other room.
我爸会赔的
My dad will pay for it.
我想让你知道
I want you to know that I'm...
我好多了
I'm better.
你知道
You know,
我好多了
I'm much better.
那就好
Well, good,
刚才我还在担心你呢
'cause I was worried about you there for a minute.
现在我只需要你
Now, all I need from you
帮我找出
is to help me to sort out
谁要为昨晚的事情负法律责任
who's legally to blame for what happened last night.
什么事情
To blame for what?
你知道吗
Are you aware
在受到麻♥醉♥药♥物影响的12个小时以内
that someone under the influence of a narcotic
只要当事人曾试图寻求治疗
is technically not responsible for any crime they commit,
他们所犯的罪行
as long as they were seeking treatment
均不予以追究
within a 12-hour window?
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
我们的记录表明
And since we can document
你从康复中心出来到被捕
that you were at credence recovery center
间隔才9个小时
nine hours before we picked you up.
我们不能因为你在早上10点前
We can't arrest you for anything
做的任何事情而逮捕你
that happened before 10:00 a.m.
可是我...
I-I wasn't --
我被捕时没在康复中心里
I wasn't in rehab when I was arrested.
那是因为他们让你出来了
That's 'cause they let you out,
他们收了你的治疗费
Which is also illegal
这样做是不合法的
considering what they'd been paid.
我们已经对科利登康复中心
In fact, we're opening an investigation
展开了调查
into credence recovery center,
因为我认为他们应该
because I think we're gonna have to hold them accountable
对昨晚的事件负责
for what happened last night.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
特雷伊 我明白
Look, Trey, I understand why
你当初为什么有所保留
you didn't tell me everything earlier.
你当时神志不清 可能忘了一些细节
Probably don't remember it all -- the state you were in.
或者是你害怕会有麻烦
Or you were afraid that you'd get into trouble.
但你没有麻烦 现在还没有
But you're not in any trouble...yet.
但我要提醒你
Still, I have to warn you...
你现在已经清醒过来了
that since you're no longer under the influence,
12小时的期限已过
that 12-hour window has closed,
从此刻开始
and you are now responsible
你就要对发生的事情负责任了
for anything that happens from this moment on.
那你还会帮我吗
But you're still gonna help me?
我是说 你还会让我见我父母吗
I-I mean, you're gonna let me talk to my parents?
那当然 只要你能对我坦白
Provided you're honest with me, yes.
我们越早理清头绪...
So the faster we clear all this up --
等等 理清什么的头绪
Wait. Clear what up?
关于你衬衣上的血迹 特雷伊
The blood on your shirt, Trey.
你我都知道那不是"中士"的血
We know it didn't belong to Sarge.
也许是我的
M-maybe it was mine.
也许我在打架时...
Maybe our fight was --
特雷伊 我们对你进行过光身搜查
You were strip searched, Trey.
你没有流血
You weren't bleeding.
够了 你衬衣上的血迹
No. We've matched the blood
已经和米歇尔·兰戴尔的对应上了
on your shirt to the body of Michelle Landale.
我们在一辆奔驰车的
She was found dead
后备箱里找到了她的尸体
in the trunk of a mercedes.
天呐
Oh, god.
而那辆奔驰车的钥匙
And the key to that mercedes
正是你被捕时
was the one that you threw out of your pocket
从口袋里丢出去的那把
when you were arrested.
我的天呐
Oh, god.
听我说 特雷伊 听好了
Now, listen to me, Trey. Listen.
你做的这些事都发生在
All that happened within the 12-hour window
12小时赦免期内
I was telling you about.
当时你嗑药了
You were high then.
你一直在找医生
You had been seeking treatment.
米歇尔的死与你无关
Michelle's death is not your fault.
看着我 特雷伊 看着我
Now, look at me, Trey. Look at me.
这很重要
'cause this is important.
开那辆奔驰车的女孩依然下落不明
The driver of that mercedes is still Missing.
而你能帮我们找到她
A-and you can help me find her.
对这一切我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry for all of this.
我当然明白这些
Don't you think I know that?
我是在帮你啊
Why do you think I've been helping you?
但如果那个女孩有个三长两短...
But if anything happens to that other girl --
在我们找到她之前
If she's alive, for example, but hurt,
因为伤重不治而亡
and she died before we were able to get to her,
她的死 你便难逃其咎
you would be responsible for her death.
所以你必须帮我们找到她
That's why you have to help me find her.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我一直都在帮你
I've been helping you.
你能帮我这个小忙吗
Can you help me? Just a little?
我告诉你她在哪
I'll tell you where she is.
金柏莉 你在里面吗
Kimberly, are you in there?!
急救员
Paramedic!
让急救员赶快过来
Get paramedic here now.
急救员
Paramedic!
亚当斯女士告诉我们
According to Miss Adams,
那晚她和米歇尔·兰戴尔
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表