剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
因为 杰里米
Well, I mean, Jeremy,
他和他的家人都住在英国
He's with his family in England.
奥力参加了棒球训练营
And Ollie went to a baseball camp.
我也不知道鲁本死到哪里去了
I don't know what the heck happened to Ruben.
等一下 你说的是鲁本吗
Excuse me. Did you say Ruben?
他说的是艾弗里·迪斯肯提过的鲁本吗
You think it's the same Ruben Avery Disken was talking about?
公园的玩伴吗
His friend from the park?
你见过这个孩子吗
You ever see this kid before?
他叫艾弗里
His name is Avery.
没见过
Um, no. Unh-unh.
桑切斯探长 麻烦你给梅尔斯警官打个电♥话♥
Detective Sanchez, would you please call agent Meyers at ice
让他查一下案宗里有没有鲁本的名字
And see if he has a Ruben in his files?
谢谢
Thank you.
能告诉我去哪能找到鲁本吗
Leo, can you tell us how to find Ruben?
我没有他的联♥系♥方式
No, I don't have his phone number or anything.
我们是在网上认识的
But we're facebook friends.
阿德里亚娜没事吧
Is, uh, Adriana okay?
你们找着她了吗
D-did you guys find her?
我们正在联♥系♥她在墨西哥的家人
We're trying to locate her family in Mexico.
艾弗里 鲁本多大了
Avery, how old is Ruben?
和我差不多吧 也许比我小点
My age, I guess, maybe a little younger.
阿德里亚娜是不会回墨西哥的
Adriana wouldn't go back to Mexico.
怎么回事
What's going on?
迪斯肯先生 你好
Mr. Disken, hello.
你无权到我家来盘问我儿子
You have no right to barge in here and question my son.
是你妻子让我们进来的
Your wife let us in.
没事 爸爸就是关心而已
It's okay. Daddy's just concerned, okay?
没事的 别怕
It's all right. Don't worry.
你们太过分了
This has gone way too far.
你不能让我的孩子也牵扯进来
You cannot bring the children into this.
我们没告诉他阿德里亚娜的事
We haven't told them about Adriana.
我也没说啊
Neither have I.
我向你保证
Sir, I assure you.
你没明白我的意思
you are not hearing me.
让你的人滚出我儿子的房♥间 马上
Get your people out of my son's room now!
先生 这案子就要水落石出了
Sir, I'm very close to solving this case,
而如果你妨碍办案 我就逮捕你
And if you interfere with me any more, I will arrest you.
已经有联邦探员在另一个嫌疑人家里调查了
I already have an FBI agent at the home of another suspect.
我也可以让你享受同样的待遇
I'd be happy to do the same for you.
我怎么会是嫌疑人
What makes me a suspect?
你现在肯定很愤怒
Well, you certainly have a lot of rage.
嫌疑犯的一贯表现
That fits the bill.
站远点 保持安静
Now stand out here and be very, very quiet.
没事了 继续
It's all right. Go on.
鲁本好久没更新自己的动态了
Ruben hasn't updated his status in a long time,
可是 看这儿
But, uh, here he is.
个人资料界面只写了 鲁本
Now, the profile page just says "Ruben."
你知道他姓什么吗
Do you know his last name?
他没跟我说过
Unh-unh. He -- he never told me.
这是他的相册
This is his, uh, photo page.
这人是谁
Who's that?
鲁本的爸爸吧 应该是
Ruben's dad, I-I guess.
天哪
Oh, my.
桑切斯警官
Detective Sanchez,
你告诉梅尔斯警官调查鲁本了吗
Were you able to contact agent Meyers about Ruben?
他不在办公室 我给他手♥机♥发了条短♥信♥
He wasn't in the office. I left a message on his cell.
要给他家里打吗
Do you want me to try his house?
梅尔斯警官
Agent Meyers?
我是强生副局长 有空吗
Deputy chief Johnson. Is now a good time?
梅尔斯警官
Agent Meyers?
在这儿
In here!
走开 出去
Go away! Get out!
没事了 别动
It's okay. Don't move.
没事了
It's okay. Ow!
别动 头儿
Don't move. Chief.
是电击枪里的子弹
Darts from a stun gun.
你们不能进来 快出去
You can't be here! Get out!
鲁本 没事了
Ruben, it's okay.
我们是警♥察♥ 我们是来救你的
We're the police. We're here help you.
我已经很可怜了
I'm already in so much trouble.
是谁害你这样的
Who? Who? Who are you in trouble with?
我爸爸
My dad.
我打电♥话♥叫救护车
I'll call paramedics.
鲁本 告诉我你♥爸♥爸去哪了
Ruben, can you tell me where your dad went?
不知道 他开车走了
No, he -- he took the van from work. He's gone.
桑切斯警探 你留下等护理人员
Detective Sanchez, stay here until paramedics arrive.
头儿 梅尔斯不在 当然不在
Chief, Meyers is not here. Of course not.
老天 我把我知道的信息都告诉他了
Oh! I told him everything I know about the case.
慢点 放松放松
Slow. Easy, easy.
想想 想想 想想 想想
Think, think, think, think, think, think.
他会去哪儿 他会去哪儿
Where did he go? Where did he go?
梅尔斯的目标是非法入境者
Meyers was targeting illegal aliens.
阿德里亚娜是美国公民
But Adriana was an American citizen.
他把她杀了
That's why he killed her.
因为他不能用驱逐出境威胁她闭嘴
He couldn't silence her with deportation.
天哪
Oh, my god.
他肯定是去找玛丽索了
He's going after Marisol.
他那么做没有用
Why would he bother?
我们有他的DNA
We have his DNA.
这点我没告诉他
That's the one thing I didn't tell him.
他现在非常暴怒
He's really angry.
不 福瑞茨 你离这儿只有五六个街区
No, Fritz. You're only five or six blocks away.
在山谷那右转 明白吗
Just turn left on valley ridge, okay?
现在这个时候 如果他在这儿
At this time of night, it's gonna take SWAT at least an hour
反恐特警赶到也至少要一个小时
To get in position, assuming he's here.
他在 那是他的车
He is. There's his van.
陶 富林 封锁 马上封锁
All right, Tao, Flynn, box him in. Box him in now.
我们上
let's go.
头儿 回来
Chief, get back!
回来 回来
Get back, get back!
别过来
Back away!
别过来 别过来
Back away! Back away!
放下武器 放开她
Drop your weapon and let her go now!
好 好 不要做蠢事
Okay, okay, okay. Let's not do anything stupid.
我是认真的 马上把你们的车挪开
I am serious. Move your cars now!
放开她 我们好商量
Let her go, and then we can talk, okay?
我不会傻呆在这 等着特警收拾的
I'm not standing around, waiting for SWAT.
把车挪开 要不她就得吃枪子儿
Move your cars, or I will put a bullet in her head.
局长 回来
Chief, back up!
好了 保持冷静 好吗
Look, look, look, let's j-just keep our cool, okay?
马上把车挪开
You move your cars right now,
要不然我就打爆她的脑袋
Or I will blow her brains all over this sidewalk!
闭嘴
Shut up!
紧急情况
Critical situation.
警员有危险
Officers in jeopardy.
请求支援
Uprs have been requested.
-救我 -闭嘴
- Someone help me. - Shut up!
步♥枪♥准备
Rifles now.
后退 局长
Back up, chief. Chief, back up!
梅尔斯探员 冷静点
A-agent Meyers, let's just calm down.
保持冷静 我们都可以安全离开
Let's just keep our cool. We can walk away peacefully.
把车挪开 退后
Just move your cars and back away now.
退后
Back away!
闭嘴
shut up!
你放下武器 跟我走
There's only one way for all of us to get out of here alive,
这是我们都活着离开的唯一办法
And that is for you to drop your weapon and come with me.
退后
Back up.
等我离开这后会放她走的
I will let her go when I am out of here.
这还容得你商量吗梅尔斯探员
This is not a negotiation, Agent Meyers.
把枪放下
Drop it!
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表