剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
图雷利 那个男孩死在
That boy was found in the store, Turell,
一个从店里任何角度
in an area...
都看不见的位置
you couldn't see from anywhere else in the store.
你刚才说你看见店主死在柜台后面
You just said you found the owner dead behind that counter.
但你当时不仅没有逃离现场
But instead of "Boning" out of there,
反而决定在现场转一转吗
you decided to, what, wander around?
当时全是血 你知道吗
There was blood, you know?
像一条血路
Like a til on the floor.
我跟着它找到了那个小孩
I just followed it until I found the kid.
图雷利 看这个
Turell, look.
那里没有血路
There was no blood trail.
那个男孩被人追着躲进了储藏室
That boy was chased into the storage room
然后才被杀了
before he was shot!
听着
Look.
我不知道怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you, all right?
但事情就是这样的
That's how it went.
听着 图雷利 听好了
Listen to me, Turell. Listen.
我跟你讲过如果你撒谎
I told you that immunity agreement goes away
豁免协议立马失效
if you lie,
而你现在就在撒谎
and that is exactly what you've done!
地上根本没有血
There was no blood on that floor!
雷吉的辩护律师
Reggie's defense lawyer
会把这些证词直接丢出法庭
will have that statement of yours thrown out of court,
雷吉会被释放
and Reggie will walk.
他除了不会对便利店凶杀案负责
And not only will he walk
也不会对你哥哥的死负责
for the convenience store murders, but he will walk
他会被无罪释放
for killing your brother, as well.
我现在再给你一次机会
Now, I'm gonna give you one more chance,
T脑袋
T-ball.
这一次如果你不立刻...
And if you don't tell me the truth this time --
马上给我真♥相♥...
and I mean right now --
我就送你回家
I'm gonna send you home,
然后送你的家人也回家
release your family,
同时释放雷吉
and let Reggie back out on the street.
你觉得那样的话会发生什么
How do you think that will turn out?
对店里发生的事情
I can say anything I want
我可以想说什么就说什么吗
about what happened in that store?
只要是实话就可以
As long as it's the truth, yes, you can.
这些证词不会在法庭上用来指证我 对吗
And it can't be used against me in court?
是的
Okay.
好吧 都是我做的
Fine, then. I did it.
你做了什么
You did what?
天啊
Oh, my god.
雷吉没有杀店里的任何人
Reggie didn't shoot nobody in that store.
那些人都是我杀的
I did. I killed those people.
图雷利·贝勒同时杀了两个人吗
Turell Baylor's a double murderer?
没人能预料到会是这样
No one saw this coming.
我时不时会去那个店
I go to the store now and then.
喝些啤酒 你知道的
Take some beers, you know.
那老头不知道
Thinking the old man owed up
我们对他有多好
for how good my boys be treating him.
我们从不小题大作
Dude never made no fuss.
但那一天
Except this one day,
他走向我
He steps to me.
对我说我一直占他便宜
Telling me I'm taking advantage.
我不停得说着
I kept saying,
"给我那该死的啤酒"
"Just give me the damn beer."
他却没有后退
but he won't back off.
他对着我吼
He's yelling at me,
逼近我的脸...
getting in my face...
说着他要怎么在我的同伙面前揭穿我
talking about how he gonna rat me to my boys.
我可忍♥受不了这些
Well, I ain't standing for that.
一个精神有问题的傻瓜
Nah. Some broke-down fool
要让我出丑吗
is gonna make me look bad?
所以我把我的9毫米口径手♥枪♥掏出来
So I pulled out my 9,
向他开了枪
and I shot him.
开心了吗 少校
Happy, Major?
所有的事情你都清楚了吗
That clear everything up for you?
那个小男孩呢
And the boy?
我不知道他在那里
I didn't know he was there.
直到我看见他在门道上哭
Then I see him crying in the dorway.
他看着我
He's looking at me.
就像他会牢记下我的脸似的
Like he's gonna remember who I am, you know?
然后他撒腿就跑...
When he started running...
我就
I just...
追过去
went after him.
你杀了那孩子后呢
And after you shot the kid?
逃出去的时候碰见雷吉
Ran into Reggie on my way out.
我知道我惹上他了
I knew I was in trouble with him
因为我本不该把这搞砸
'cause I shouldn't have been messing around there.
所以你就报♥警♥ 把这个嫁祸给他
So you called the police and blamed it on him.
是的 为了救我自己
That's right. To save my ass.
我没有其他选择
Ain't like I had a choice.
我们有两个独♥立♥的案子
We have two separate perpetrators.
昨晚雷吉在俱乐部外杀了3个人
Reggie's triple murder outside the club last night
2个星期前图雷利在便利店里
and Turell's double murder at the convenience store
杀了2个人
two weeks ago.
基于目前的情况
And due to recent events,
便利店凶杀案算是无果了
that double murder case is now dead.
图雷利说雷吉看见他
But Turell said that
从店里逃出来
Reggie saw him walk out of the store.
雷吉可以成为
That makes Reggie your witness
图雷利凶杀案的目击证人
against Turell.
让雷吉做证
But Reggie would also want a deal
他可能也会提要求
to testify against Turell.
任何公诉人
And no prosecutor,
包括我
including me, would ever offer him anything
都想让他判死刑
less than the death penalty
他杀了3个士兵
for shooting three soldiers.
如果我们不能找到新的证据或证人
So, unless we find new evidence or a new witness,
图雷利就可以自♥由♥离开了
Turell walks.
除非你得到证词
At least you got your confirmation.
少校 是吧
Right, Major?
虽然这不是你想要的结果
So this is not the outcome you wanted,
但我们现在知道
But now we know for sure
雷吉开枪杀人的动机了
why Reggie pulled the trigger last night.
你可以逮捕他
You can make your arrest,
-然后起诉他 -我们不能
-and then we can proceed - No, we can't.
我们没有物证
We have no physical evidence
证明雷吉跟昨晚的凶杀案有牵连
tying Reggie to last night's murders.
他的作案动机成立 我们可以...
His motive is legally established. We could --
少校 动机不能作为证据
Motive isn't evidence, Major.
你是指 这个杂种也会自♥由♥离开
You're saying this bastard walks, too?
是的 就是这个意思
That's what we're saying.
除非他自己供罪
Unless he confesses.
他请了律师后
And considering we can't even talk to him
我们没有机会跟他说话
since he lawyered up...
我会让他撤回律师辩护权
I will get him to revoke,
如果我可以继续在豁免协议前
if I can just go back to the plan I was carrying out
准备实施的原定计划
before this immunity deal was forced on me.
你有办法
You see a way
因谋杀那些军人而逮捕雷吉
to arrest Reggie for killing those servicemen?
是的 因为逮捕雷吉的目标
Yes, Major, I do, because Reggie was never aiming
不是那些军人
at those servicemen.
把所有
Write down everything
发生在那家便利店的情况写下来
that happened at the convenience store.
加州南部的房♥产市场
Is Southern California's housing market
最终有所好转了吗
finally on the rebound?
第一个月的价格...
Prices for the first month...
我就不能打电♥话♥吗
Yo, don't I get a phone call or something?
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表