剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
you still have the license plate
是你偷的
that was used in the robbery.
更糟的是你蹲过点 把这家银行当做了目标
And worse, you cased the bank as a target.
这就足够让你成为同谋
That makes you an accessory,
也就是说
which means you are as responsible
你要为保安被杀负责
for the murder of that security guard
如果不是因为你的话
As your friend and your brother,
你的朋友和兄弟
neither of whom would have been there
也不会去抢银行
if it weren't for you.
我是怎么推测出这点的呢
And how do I know that?
因为他们没那么聪明
Because they're not smart enough.
等会
Hold on. Hold on!
等一下
Wait a minute!
贝利先生 什么事
Yes, Mr. Bailey?
我不是你所说的
I'm not the kind of criminal
那种罪犯
you're making me out to be!
贝利先生 我很清楚你是怎样的人
Oh, I know precisely who you are, Mr. Bailey.
你是杀害你兄弟的凶手
You're the man that murdered his brother.
你的速度可真快
That was fast.
你们肯定急于给银行劫案结案
Y'all must be anxious to close your bank robberies.
就像你急于结束你的谋杀案一样
Just like you are to finish your murder.
博伊德认为他是来谈
Boyd thinks he's here to talk about
关于逃跑用车的事情
driving the getaway car.
你让基恩免去所有加州政♥府♥的指控
You get Gene a deal on all state charges?
他昨天没去抢银行
He wasn't at the robbery yesterday,
也不是他计划的 他是你的了
and he didn't plan it, so he's all yours.
你有提到联邦政♥府♥
Did you happen to mention the federal government
会提出指控的吗
would have their own charges to press?
我可能忘了
Oh, may have slipped my mind.
你好 博伊德
Hello, Boyd.
昨天你逃得那么快
You drove off so quickly yesterday,
我还没来得及介绍我自己
I didn't get a chance to introduce myself.
我是副局长布兰达·雷·强生
I'm Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson.
你好吗
How do you do?
我很好
Well, I'm just fine and dandy.
但是你被捕了
But you're under arrest.
我不可能被逮捕
I can't be under arrest.
我跟联邦调查局有协议
I-I made a deal with the FBI.
把我们的协议告诉她
Tell her about the deal we made.
你们那个协议是针对银行劫案
Your deal is for bank robbery.
你不是因为那个坐牢
You're not going to jail for that.
你会因为谋杀罪坐牢
You're going to jail for murder.
但是他说
But he said --
博伊德 这不是辩论 这是逮捕
This isn't an argument, Boyd. This is an arrest.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What's going on? What's happening?
再见
Toodles!
你想对我说什么吗
Is there anything you want to say to me?
如果我一开始
If I hadn't shown up at the crime scene
没出现在犯罪现场的话
in the first place,
你根本不会知道
you never would have known
有三个嫌疑犯
there were three more suspects.
我很高兴
I'm happy.
我很高兴你在那
I'm happy that you were there
协助我的调查
to help me with my investigation.
还有呢
And?
谢谢你
And thank you.
但是
But --
这就够了
You were doing so well.
请进
Come in.
这是你要的
Here's the apology to Detective Hayward's
关于海伍德警探声誉的道歉书
Union rep you asked for.
我在信的开始和末尾
I noted your objection to holding him
都有提到你一直反对拘留他
at the beginning of the letter and the end.
好的
Good.
很高兴这都结束了
Glad that's over.
等一下
Wait. Wait, wait.
我只是
I-I just...
我希望我可以
I wish I could handle
更好地处理局长甄选的事
this whole selection process some other way.
你知道的
You know.
用一些
Some...
更好的方式
better way.
没事 威尔
It's okay, Will.
没关系
It's fine.
我希望
My hope is that, uh...
当整件事情结束时 我们可以
you know, when this whole thing is over, we can...
用一些办法
somehow, you know,
找到一些方式来保持我们的关系
find some way to -- to keep our relationship.
我们会的
We will.
我们会的
We -- we will.
等等
Wait, wait.
我是保罗局长
Chief pope.
好的 终于出来了
Good. Finally.
然后呢
And?
我预料到有他了
Uh-huh. Him I expected.
还有谁
Who else?
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
很感谢
I appreciate it.
再见
Yeah. Bye.
威尔
Will?
最终名单已经公布了
Well, the short list is out...
你入选了
And you're on it.
我没有
And...I'm not.
开玩笑的吧
You're kidding.
威尔
Oh, Will.
很抱歉
I'm -- I'm so sorry.
几分钟之后
And, uh, you'll be getting a call
你会接到电♥话♥
any minute now, and, uh,
楼下有些记者
there are reporters downstairs --
我本来都不想竞争这个岗位
I don't even want the job to begin with. Well...
我肯定选不上
I'm never gonna get appointed.
不 去吧
No, no, just -- go ahead. Please.
我应该退出
Just -- I should just drop out.
求你了出去吧
Please get out!
请你出去 好吗
Please.
到外面去接吧
Take that outside...
离开
...and go.
拜托了
Please.
我是副局长布兰达·雷·强生
Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表