剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
against Lieutenant Flynn for witness tampering.
并解封了一个谋杀调查局线人的案子
And re-opens a murder case of an FBI informant.
里奇
Ricky!
很抱歉屋里放了这么多箱子
So sorry for all the boxes.
我们搬家还没搬完呢
We're still moving in to our new facility.
你见过富林的搭档了吗
Have you met Andy Flynn's partner,
普罗文茨副队
Lieutenant Provenza?
他一直都很想见你
He's been so looking forward to meeting you.
单间感觉怎么样
How's solitary been?
一定很煎熬吧
Must be hard.
你看上去不像个喜欢独处的人
You don't seem to be a guy who likes to be alone.
你为什么这么想
Now, why would you think that?
因为你喜欢有人陪伴
Just that you're used to having company.
在县看守所那会儿 你有32个狱友
While in county, you had 32 roommates.
其中一些人一定跟你关系比较特殊吧
Some of them must have been special to you.
是不是 里奇
Weren't they, Ricky?
我不知道你指什么
I'm not sure what you're getting at.
你不会让一个陌生人
Well, you wouldn't trust a stranger
去杀富林副队的
to kill lieutenant Flynn.
天啊
Oh, my.
有没有人对你解释过
Has anyone ever explained to you the concept
无效重复这个概念
of ineffective repetition?
抱歉 我差点忘了
Oh, I'm so sorry. I forgot.
你更擅长记人脸啊
Uh, you're better with faces.
这是杰夫·达比
This is...Jeff Darby.
他和你在一个牢房♥里蹲了4个月
He was your roommate for four months.
相当长的时间啊
That's a long time.
其余的最多和你一起住三个礼拜
Your next closest roommate lasted only three weeks.
杰夫一定和你有特殊关系
Jeff must have been special.
那倒没有
Hmm. Not really.
但你们共进午餐
But you ate lunch together...
他出狱之后还来看你
...And he visited you even after he got out.
你和杰夫在一个牢房♥里
You and Jeff roomed together as cellmates
住了123天
for 123 days straight.
你们的关系已经不是室友这么简单了
In fact, you were more than just roommates,
是不是
Weren't you?
你和杰夫早已情同手足
You and Jeff formed a-a real bond between you.
如果你暗示我们有肉体关系的话
If you're implying a physical relationship...
随便你
Okay.
你和杰夫·达比相爱了
You were in love with Jeff Darby.
没有
No.
但是我在狱中
But I'm in prison.
杰夫陪我打法无聊时间
Jeff relieved the tedium.
杰夫却不这样想
Jeff feels differently.
事实上 他很合作
In fact, he's been very cooperative.
听着 我不知道杰夫对你们说过什么
Look, I'm not sure what lies Jeff's been telling you,
但他对我很着迷
But he was obsessed with me.
一开始我可怜他
At first I felt sorry for him,
但后来他就把我缠住了
but then he got all clingy.
说实话 他年轻 喜欢成熟男人
To be fair, he's young and likes older guys.
我深知这一点
I get it.
但是就像我对你的感觉一样
But in kind of the same way I feel about you,
我希望他滚蛋
I wish he'd just go away.
可以收工了吗
Now, can we wrap this up?
我不想谈下去了
I'd like to go now.
好吧
Okay.
等等 等一下 桑切斯警官
Wait, wait, wait a minute, Detective Sanchez.
这样怎么样
How about...
我和你赌20美元
How about I bet you 20 bucks...
赌我能让你认罪
I can get you to confess?
你真是自找难堪
Now you're just embarrassing yourself.
抬高赌金怎么样
Okay, what if we raised the stakes?
100美金赌你认罪
What if I bet you $100 you'd confess?
我一定会赢的 这不公平
I'd just be taking your money. Hardly seems fair.
头儿 我认为我们应该再赌大点
Chief, I think we should up the ante here a bit.
这样行不行
How about this?
1万美金
How about $10,000?
你懂什么
You know what?
咱们赌40万
Let's make it $400,000
赌我能否让你心甘情愿的认罪
I can get you to tell me everything I want to know.
好的 我接受赌局
Fine. I'll take that bet.
你的押金呢
What do you got?
杰夫·达比带我们去了
Jeff Darby led me
你的地下小金库
to your storage space.
我赢了
I'm a winner...
因为我还没认罪
Because I'm still not confessing.
能否把我的钱装起来
Now, will you please pick up my money?
等我出去的时候
Because when I'm free,
我要一张一张的仔细数数
I'm going to count every single bill
以防你偷偷摸摸留下一些
and make sure that you didn't slide a few of them
装到你的破钱包里
into your cheap purse.
公民把现金
There's nothing illegal
藏在仓库不违法吧
about a citizen keeping cash in a storage space.
千真万确 通常是这样的
Well, that's true... Usually.
但是这些钱 它们都有标记
But all this money? It's marked!
你也许没明白 但是1995年
You may not realize this, but in 1995,
你从联邦调查局线人手中夺走了40万美金
You took $400,000 from an FBI informant.
这些老版纸钞
And every one of these old bills
每一张都是可追踪的
is completely traceable to him.
你说这钱是你的
By saying this is your money,
你不仅承认了洗钱行为
You just confessed not only to money laundering,
还有毒品勾当
But to selling drugs...
贿赂证人
And to bribing a witness...
还有密谋谋杀害警♥察♥
And conspiracy to murder a police officer!
我才是赢家
So, whoo-hoo! I win!
你欠我40万美元
You owe me $400,000.
我来告诉你吧
I'll tell you what --
我会把钱还给联邦调查局的
I'll give all this money back to the FBI,
而你会在死囚牢房♥度过余生
you spend the rest of your life on death row,
这才叫公平
And we'll call it even.
我觉得应该把这个还给你
I thought that you might like this back.
富林的档案 他已经被无罪开释了
Flynn's package. He's completely cleared.
谢谢你
Thank you.
出什么事了
So what's...been going on?
你怎么突然变得这么好了
Why have you been so nice?
我还想问你呢
I could ask the same about you.
我变得好说话了吗
I've been nice?
才怪
No.
但是很合作
Uh, well, cooperative.
我有个想法
I had a thought.
德尔克局长正在起草改革方案
While Chief Delk is completing his transition plans,
或许你我可以出个主意
maybe you and I could figure out a way
使调查科和重大罪案组能更好的共享信息
for F.I.D. and major crimes to better share their cases.
我不知道 或许午餐时间
Say over a -- I don't know -- working lunch or...
-午餐 -好的
- Lunch? - Great.
我来订时间
I'll set it up.
霍华德探员
Agent Howard.
顺便说一句 合作愉快
By the way, nice working with you.
非常棒
It was great.
我也是 队长
And you, captain.
一切顺利吗
Is everything all right?
我想是的
I think so. Yes.
听着 我知道你不想听
Look, I know you don't want to hear this,
但是
But...
你应该好好考虑一下了
You should really start thinking about...
你想在保罗的哪个抽屉放满糖啊
Which one of Pope's drawers you want to fill up with candy.
一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
得了吧 布兰达
Brenda, come on.
这很好笑啊
It would be great.
另外 想想看
And besides, think about it.
如果哪位蠢才取代了保罗
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表