剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
that he used to launder all of the money
赚来的钱
That he made selling cocaine.
他还时不时的杀掉他的合作伙伴
He also periodically killed his business partners.
富林卓越的警♥察♥工作
Now, Flynn's brilliant police work
使这个混♥蛋♥因其中两宗谋杀而被定罪
helped put this creep behind bars for two of those murders.
然而 突然间
But then, suddenly,
这个祖曼获得了重审
this zuman gets a retrial
因为 风云突变
Because, out of the blue,
这个叫弗洛里亚·斯滕泽尔的主要证人
The chief witness against him, this Floria Stenzel,
宣称富林逼她推♥翻♥了里克的不在场证明
She claims flynn forced her to back out of rick's alibi.
富林真那么做了吗
Did Flynn do that?
别告诉我 我不想知道
Don't tell me. I don't want to know that.
所以 祖曼得到了重审
So, Zuman gets a new trial.
是呀 但是并不是因为安迪·富林
Yes, but not because of Andy Flynn.
我跟你说 局长
I'm telling you, chief,
有人付钱给这个女人让她改证词
Somebody paid this woman to change her testimony.
她没有工作
She has no job,
她信♥用♥卡♥刷爆了
she maxed out her credit cards,
但过去这两年
but over the past two years,
她像疯了似地花钱
she's been spending money like crazy --
买♥♥了新车 做了美容手术
New car, elective surgery.
当然这些都发生在她改变证词之后
And of course this is after she changed her testimony.
我们能证明有人付钱让她这么做吗
Can we prove somebody paid her to do that?
不能 所以我需要一些保护措施
No, which is why I need a protection detail.
- 保护谁 -弗洛里亚·斯滕泽尔
-Protection for whom? - Floria stenzel.
谁来保护
Protection from whom?
我们
Us.
你好 女士
Hello, ma'am.
这位是泰勒长官 我是加布里埃尔警探
This is commander Taylor. I'm detective Gabriel.
我们洛杉矶警局的 你是弗洛里亚·斯滕泽尔吗
We're from the L.A.P.D. Are you Floria Stenzel?
是
Yes.
我们的记录显示你是一宗即将开庭的
Our records indicate that you're a witness
谋杀案的证人
in an upcoming murder trial --
暨加州诉里克·祖曼一案
California vs. Rick Zuman.
我们来通知你 你很可能会有危险
We're here to notify you that you might be in danger.
为什么
Why?
我改了证词 我改了
I changed my testimony. I recanted.
我有什么好担心的
W-what reason would I have to be worried?
事实上 女士 我不是很清楚这个案子
Actually, ma'am, I don't know too much about the case.
我只知道你是我们剩下的最后一个证人了
I just know you're the last witness we have left,
我们不想失去你
and we do not want to lose you.
我是最后一个证人是什么意思
What do you mean I'm the last witness left?
调查案子的警官被捅死了
The investigating officer was stabbed to death,
另外一个和这个里克·祖曼有联♥系♥的人
And another person connected to this Rick Zuman --
几天前被谋杀了
He was murdered a few days ago.
好消息是 我们有这个嫌疑人的画像
Now, the good news is we do have a description of the suspect.
他是个拉丁裔 男性 身高约1米73
He is a latino male, approximately 5'8",
穿着一件褪色的蓝色套头衫
wearing a faded blue hoodie.
距此几公里处有人见过他
He was seen a few miles from here
开着一辆老旧的棕褐双色格兰瑞斯
driving an old two-tone, brown-and-tan Grand prix.
我们认为应当让你完全了解自己的处境
We just thought you should be fully informed,
因为最近的这些谋杀
given the brutality and heinous nature
都非常残忍♥且没有人性
of the most recent murders.
如果你不介意 我们需要你在这份表上签字
If you don't mind, we need you to sign this form
说明你已经了解到
That states that you were notified
自己可能处于轻伤害
and may be under threat of bodily harm,
重伤害 甚至死亡的威胁下
serious injury,And even death.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里吗
Here?
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
还有 你家里有武器吗
And, uh, do you have any weapons in your home?
没有 我应该有吗
No. Should I?
-不 -不
- No. - No.
绝对不要
Absolutely not.
如果你有任何问题
If you do have any problems
或见到任何人符合我们描述的
Or you see anyone matching the description
体貌特征 为了你自己好
That we gave you, please,
请你给我们打个电♥话♥ 好吗
for your own sake, give us a call. All right?
非常感谢 祝你今天愉快
Well, thank you very much. You have a good day.
就是她 桑切斯警探
That's her, detective Sanchez.
要和她有眼神交流
Make sure you make eye contact.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
911 您有什么事情
911. What's your emergency?
这里有个...
Okay. There is...
有个人...
there is a man...
在我家屋外
Outside my house.
他穿着一件带帽子的套头衫
He is wearing a blue sweatshirt with a hoodie.
请冷静 女士 请再说一遍
Calm down, ma'am. Say that again?
我在试着搞清你遇到的紧急情况
I'm trying to figure out what your emergency is.
是个墨西哥人 是个墨西哥杀手
It's a Mexican! It's a Mexican killer!
他有武器吗 女士
Does he have a weapon, ma'am?
他穿着一件蓝色戴帽衫
He is wearing a blue hoodie!
女士 请不要挂电♥话♥
Okay, ma'am. Please hold.
稍等一下
Hold on just a minute.
副队
Lieutenant?
我是普罗文茨副队长
Lieutenant provenza.
这里是洛杉矶警局
This is L.A.P.D.
我们接到了弗洛里亚·斯滕泽尔打来的报♥警♥电♥话♥
We got a 911 call from a floria stenzel
我们被告知回应她之前要先给你们打电♥话♥
and were told to call you before responding.
是的 不要派人过去
Uh, yeah, don't send anyone over here.
忽略她所有的电♥话♥
And ignore her calls.
我们在监视斯滕泽尔女士的家
We've got Ms. Stenzel's house under surveillance.
不错 这招管用了
All right. It's working.
桑切斯警探
Detective sanchez,
去指定地点 给她一个惊喜
Let's get into position for the big surprise.
天啊
Oh, my god.
就是他
It was him!
就是那个穿蓝帽衫的男人
It was the guy with the blue hoodie!
就是他
It was him!
幸好我们早些时候去拜访过
It's a good thing we stopped by earlier.
天呐 他就在我的房♥门外
Oh, my gosh. He was right outside my door!
这太可怕了
Oh. Oh, that's just terrible.
我肯定这太可怕了
Horrible, I'm sure.
你给我们打电♥话♥是对的
You were right to call us.
谢谢你签署了同意书
And I want to thank you for signing the consent form
允许我的警探们在你的房♥子里戒备
and allowing my detectives to secure your home.
他们会确保你的生命及财产安全
They'll make sure everything is safe for you
包括我们在你梳妆台里发现的
and the $30,000 in old $20 bills
这1500张老版20元钞票
we found in your dresser.
你看
Look...
你可以留下那笔钱
...You can keep the money.
对
Yeah.
我想坚持我原先针对里克·祖曼
I want to go back to my original testimony
的不利证词
against Rick Zuman.
我犯了一个可怕的错误
I made a horrible mistake,
求求你 你一定得帮我
and, please, you have to help me.
就这样 现在高兴了吧
There. Huh? Happy now?
她承认了收钱改证词
She claims she was paid for her testimony,
但是她这样就成了一个不可信的证人
but she's hardly the most reliable witness.
如果对富林副队的调查要结案
If I'm to close my investigation into lieutenant Flynn,
我需要知道是谁付钱给她
I need to know who paid her.
我想要保护你 弗洛里亚 真的
I want to protect you, floria, I do,
但是如果我不知道你怎么和里克·祖曼联♥系♥
But until I know how you communicate with Rick Zuman
还有你从哪儿得到的钱
and where you got this money,
我就帮不上忙
There's not much I can do.
好吧
Okay.
有个男的 叫杰夫
There is this man -- Jeff.
他来我家 提出如果我能翻供
He came to my house, he offered me this money
说案发时我和里克·祖曼在一起
If I would go back to saying that Rick Zuman
就给我这些钱
was with me during these murders.
就这些 我就知道这些
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表