剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
根本没有证人
there ain't no such witness.
真的吗
Really?
是那证人出了什么意外吗
Did something happen to that witness?
你知道些什么
What do you know?
听着 女士
Listen, lady.
我会跟你说我给其他警♥察♥说过的话
I'm gonna tell you like I told them other cops
不管是谁来找我
who was coming at me.
我要律师
I want a lawyer.
该死的
Damn it.
少校 我是助理局长威尔·保罗
Major, I'm Assistant Chief Will Pope.
泰勒长官给我汇报了这里的情况
Commander Taylor brought me up to speed.
有什么我可以帮你的吗
How can I help you?
富林副队 麻烦你带雷吉
Lieutenant Flynn, why don't you put Reggie here
去我的会议室等他的律师
in my conference room while he waits for his attorney?
顺便打开新闻给他看
And, turn on the news for him.
让他了解现在这事件的最新情况
Let's keep him abreast of current events.
谢谢
Thank you.
进来
Come in.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
我们需要让图雷利开口
We need Turell to tell us what he knows.
这个时候跟他签豁免协议
And offering him an immunity agreement
是一步错棋
is the wrong play to make at this time.
我刚设了让雷吉招供的圈套
I have just set up Reggie to confess.
怎么做 他说了他要律师
How? He asked for his lawyer.
只要你给我时间让他继续看新闻
If you allow me to keep him watching the news,
他会招的
he'll revoke.
我只需要再给我四个小时
I just need four more hours.
你在要求更多的时间吗
You're actually asking for more time?
不敢相信
I don't believe this.
少校
Major.
图雷利在这个案件中做过的
Turell's involvement in this case
不可告人的事让我们无法给他豁免权
is way too murky right now to offer him a pass.
如果到时他说他是雷吉的同谋
If he tells me that he was Reggie's accomplice,
那他应该跟亲手♥枪♥杀了那个小男孩的人
then he is as responsible for the death of that little boy
付同样的责任
as if he pulled the trigger himself.
我们不能给他豁免权
We cannot offer him immunity.
事实上...
Yeah. Actually...
你在考虑这个建议吗
You're considering this?
我不关心图雷利
I don't care if Turell,
还是T脑袋或者不管谁
or T-ball, or whatever his name is
是不是那个便利店谋杀案的证人
was a witness to what happened in this convenience store
或者同谋
or an accomplice.
我关心的只是
All I care about is Reggie Moses
我非常明白你此行目的
I'm well aware of your objectives.
以谋杀我的士兵们的罪名逮捕雷吉·摩西
arrested for the murders of my soldiers!
如果豁免协议可以做到这个
And if the immunity agreement can do that,
那就签豁免协议
that's it.
我会让雷吉招供的
I will get Reggie to confess.
我只需要四个...或者三个小时也行
Just give me four -- make it three more hours.
只需要再给我三个小时
Just three more hours.
你已经没有时间了
You're out of time!
要么签豁免协议 要么我打电♥话♥
So make the immunity deal, or I make my call.
告诉我你的决定
Let me know what you're gonna do.
布兰达
Brenda, look,
不管这里发生了什么
whatever else happens here,
那个枪杀了三名士兵的男人
the guy who shot and killed three soldiers
不能再离开我们的视线
cannot leave our custody again.
这不是我叫你下来的目的
This is not what I asked you down here to do.
这就是
Yes. It is.
让地方检察官起草好豁免协议
Have the D.A. draw up an immunity agreement,
叫图雷利签名然后向你招供
get Turell to sign it and tell you what he knows.
如果你想有一点机会
If you want to have any chance
成为下一任警♥察♥局长的话
of being the next Chief of Police,
就不要跟军队的人起冲突
you cannot start a war with the army, here.
把这案子搞定
Get this over with.
为了你自己好
For your own sake.
助理局长 威尔·保罗
Assistant Chief Will Pope
图雷利·贝勒的"免牢狱"豁免卡
Turell Baylor's "Get out of jail free" Card.
如果真的走到这一步的话
If it comes to that.
你让图雷利放弃法律援助权了吗
You got Turell to give up his right to counsel?
我以为这可以加快调查速度
I thought it might expedite things.
听着 如果没有证人
Look, without a witness of some kind,
你没有案子可以给雷吉·摩西定罪
you don't have a case against Reggie Moses.
如果图雷利告诉我们
Yeah, well, what if Turell tells us
他和雷吉一起抢劫的那家店呢
that he and Reggie robbed that store together?
如果他们都有罪
And they're both responsible?
结果图雷利被无罪释放
Then Turell walks free.
我同意 那很糟糕
I agree. It sucks.
但无论如何我们先这样做 好吗
But let's do it anyway, okay?
我当你已经读了豁免协议 图雷利
I take it you read the immunity agreement, Turell.
当然
You bet.
你明白 除非你说的全是真话
You understand it's good
不然它就不会生效
only as long as what you tell me is true?
是的
Yeah.
你们不能用任何我的证词来指控我
And you can't use nothing I say against me.
对吗
Right?
是的
That's right.
那你在这里 这里
So, you initial here, here,
还有最底下签名
and you sign down at the bottom.
我们同意在你当我们的证人
And we agree to provide you and your family protection,
指证雷金纳德·摩西的期间
so long as you are deemed a cooperative witness
提供你和你的家人
when charges are filed
警方保护
against Reginald Moses.
很好的交易
Sweet deal.
你说雷吉·摩西
You stated earlier that Reggie Moses
曾经两次企图谋杀你
made two attempts on your life in order to silence you.
因为我知道他就是
'cause I know he the dude
杀了店里两个人的凶手
who killed those two at the store.
好的
Here we go.
告诉我 你是怎么知道的
Tell me how you know that, Turell.
我只是去买♥♥苏打水
I was just going there for a soda.
雷吉推门冲出来 红着眼
Reggie comes busting out the door, crazy-eyed.
我看见他拿了一把9毫米口径手♥枪♥在手上
I see he's got the 9 in his hand,
我还在想"怎么回事"
I'm like, "What's up?"
我以为他要抢那店
thinking that he robbed the place.
结果他跑了
He just took off.
然后我进去看那个老头子躺在柜台后面
Then I go inside and see old dude behind the counter
胸口中了一枪
with a hole in his chest.
我吓到了
I freak.
我看了看周围
I'm looking around,
看见那个小孩在后面的屋里
find the little kid in the back room...
雷吉 那家伙
Reggie, man.
他爆了他的头
He shot him in the head.
所以我给了警♥察♥雷吉的名字
So I gave the cops Reggie's name.
结果那些笨蛋只把他带去问了几个问题
But those fools just brought him in for a few questions.
然后就把他放了
Then they put him back on the street,
他知道是我出♥卖♥♥♥了他
where he knows I'm the one who dropped the dime on his ass.
你们觉得他之后会做什么
What do you think he's gonna do then, huh?
就这样而已吗 图雷利
Is that all, Turell?
你什么意思 女士 "就这样而已"
What you mean, lady, "Is that all"?
这就是事实真♥相♥
That's what happened.
今天早上
Earlier this morning,
你说你不想惹上麻烦
you said you didn't want to get in trouble.
但就你这些口供而言
But according to that statement,
你根本没有做错什么
you haven't done anything wrong.
那为什么你需要豁免权
So why do you need immunity?
你提到的那个店里的小男孩
You mentioned that boy in the store.
你以前在那里见过他吗
Had you ever seen him there before?
没有
No.
那你怎么知道要去找他呢 图雷利
Then how'd you know to go look for him, Turell?
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表