剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
我们有严格的制衡
We have an elaborate set of checks and balances
防止不明来源的器官进入我们的系统
To prevent undocumented organs from entering our system.
等等 那你的意思是说
Wait. Wait. So are you saying there is no way
如果不排队等器官
To get a transplant
就不可能得到器♥官♥移♥植♥吗
Without waiting in this line of yours?
也有可能不在我们数据库之列
Well, it would have to go through our database,
除非有直接捐献者
But there are directed donations.
某些愿意为特殊病人直接捐献
People who want to donate a kidney or bone marrow
肾或者骨髓
to specific patients.
很少见 但自有天使在人间
It's rarer, but there are some angels among us.
我的受害人可没长翅膀
My victims didn't have wings.
你们的数据库
So this database of yours --
包括了所有寻求器官捐献
It would include everyone who's out there
的病人吗
Searching for an organ donor?
对吗
Is that correct?
我想你们可能想看看这名单上有谁
I suppose you want to see who's on that list.
不 瑞德小姐 我们想看看没有谁
No, ms. Reid. I want to see who isn't.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
我们在参照比对在前两个月内
We're cross-referencing a database of people
谁在南加利福尼亚州
Who were looking for transplants in southern california
寻求过器♥官♥移♥植♥
Two months ago.
并且排除那些至今还在等待的
And eliminating those still waiting today.
为什么
Why?
因为肾 肺 尤其是心脏
Because kidneys, livers, and especially hearts
不会储存很长时间
Don't last very long.
所以从受害人身上取走器官的人
So whoever took those organs from our victims
需要尽早移植出去
Had to transplant them pretty quickly.
而移植过的就不会在等待名单里了
And those people wouldn't still be on the waiting list.
没错 我们看
All right. Here we go.
在前两个月内
Over the last two months,
共有319个病人列入名单
A total of 319 people fell off the list.
其中74人没等到移植就已经死了
74 of them died before getting a transplant,
排除掉他们
Eliminating them.
在洛杉矶地区还有245个病人
Okay, so that leaves 245 people in the l.A. Area
接受到了器♥官♥移♥植♥
Who received organs.
还有38人接受了直接捐献者的器官
38 of whom were recipients of direct donors.
好 赶紧查一下佩德罗被害的48小时内
Okay, so let's look 48 hours
别的地方有没有人接受器♥官♥移♥植♥
On either side of the day that Pedro was found.
我们得找出在他死后接受捐赠的人
We need to find someone who matches him pretty closely.
奥斯卡·加西亚 今年16岁
How about Oscar Garcia, age 16?
和佩德罗·莫塔差不多大
Roughly the same age as Pedro Mota.
同样的种族
Same ethnicity.
奥斯卡移植的是肾
Oscar got a kidney.
那好 富林副队
Okay, uh, lieutenant Flynn,
你去把奥斯卡及其监护人带过来 好吗
Would you please bring Oscar down here and a parent?
既然受害人已经找到
So, if you've identified your first victim,
你怎么还不通知他妈妈
Why haven't you notified his mother yet?
孩子失踪了一个月妈妈才报♥警♥
She waited over a month to report him missing.
她根本就不着急
She's in no rush to know anything.
怎么...
And what...
你又怎么了
What is the matter now?
我告诉过你处理这案子要低调
I asked you not to sensationalize this case.
你现在搞得好像人们走在街上
Now you're making it look like people are being hunted down
都有被人卸下器官的可能
In the streets of l.A. for their organs.
如果奥斯卡的肾是偷来的
If this Oscar kid has a stolen kidney,
你打算怎么办 再要回来吗
What are you gonna do...ask for it back?
谢谢你来 加西亚先生
Thank you for coming in, Mr. Garcia.
我们现在经济危机
We are so low on funds right now
连罐煤气都算家当了
that every tank of gas really counts.
会不会是医院搞错了
W-what is it you think the hospital might have done wrong?
一切 皆有可能
Hopefully, nothing.
您请
After you, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
这位是强生副局长
Deputy chief johnson,
这两位是豪尔赫和加西亚
This is Jorge and Oscar Garcia.
很高兴认识你 早上好
Pleased to meet you. Good morning.
谢谢你们过来
Thank you so much for coming in.
荣幸 谢谢你们过来
Pleasure. Thank you for coming.
这位是医学会的大卫·加布里埃尔
This is David Gabriel from the state medical board.
他是来帮我们的
He's here to help us today.
希望不会占用太多时间
Hopefully, this won't take too long.
我们就是想对加州南部地区的
We just need to do a follow-up
器♥官♥移♥植♥者进行后续调查
On transplants here in southern california.
我没必要告诉你
I don't have to tell you
这些器官有多么来之不易
How hard these organs are to come by.
我们收到一些投诉
And we've had a few complaints,
小心一点总比事后后悔强
So, better to be safe than sorry.
先说句题外话 奥斯卡 你感觉如何
Before we start, Oscar, how are you feeling?
你还好吗
You doing all right, buddy?
我很好
I'm doing great.
身体也正在恢复
And I felt like that right away, too.
是的
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
他一切正常
He's...he's doing a lot better.
感谢上帝
Thank god.
他以前身体状况一塌糊涂
You'd never know how bad he was before.
不 我了解
No. I wouldn't.
你非常幸运能找到捐赠器官的人
And you were very lucky to find a direct donor.
据我了解 配型的时间刚刚好
And just in the nick of time, I understand, too.
根据地方登记表的记录 捐献给你器官的人
Now, the local registry lists your donor's name as a...
叫桑乔·鲁伊兹 对吗
Sancho Ruiz? Is that correct?
恩 是奥斯卡的二表哥
Mm-hmm. Oscar's second cousin...
她妈妈那边亲戚的孩子
On his mother's side of the family.
好的 那桑乔住在洛杉矶吗
Okay. And does...does Sancho reside here in Los Angeles?
不不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
他住在墨西哥
He...he lives in Mexico.
之前我们都不知道桑乔
We'd never even heard of Sancho.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
可我们找到他之后
But when we found him,
发现他跟我能够配型成功
And it turned out he was a match for me,
桑乔说他很乐于助人的
Sancho said he'd be honored to help.
这样很伟大吧
Isn't that wonderful?
我的经验是 像桑乔这样的人不多
Doing my job, I don't meet a lot of people like Sancho.
我可以保证
I can tell you that.
既然你们之前不认识他
How on earth did y'all find him
那又是怎么找到他的呢
If no one had ever heard of him before?
通过Ancestry.Com
Ancestry.Com.
我们这个家族有很多人
See, a lot of our extended family
还一直住在墨西哥
Still lives in Mexico.
你们是通过什么方式联♥系♥的
And you contacted Sancho how?
举个例子 你和桑乔有没有通过电♥话♥
For example, did you speak with Sancho on the phone?
没有 我是被送进手术室才知道
No. I didn't even know about him
他的名字
Until we were headed for surgery.
爸爸不希望我期望过高
Dad didn't want to get my hopes up.
等我们都出院了
After we were through it all,
我给他写了一封感谢信
I wrote him a letter thanking him.
对吧 爸爸
Didn't I, dad?
是吗
Really?
寄到哪里 那封信
Where'd you send it? The letter, I mean.
桑乔住在哪里呢
I mean, what's Sancho's address?
我们仨想和他聊聊
We would all really love to talk with him.
不行
No.
加西亚先生
Mr. Garcia...
我们需要你提供桑乔的联♥系♥方式
...I need you to give me Sancho's contact information.
这些都不属于奥斯卡手术的后续问题
These are not follow-up questions to oscar's surgery.
我们来这到底是为什么
I mean, what -- what the hell is going on here?
加西亚先生 不如我们重新开始
Mr. Garcia, why don't we start over?
这次我要宣读你的权利
Only this time, I need to advise you of your rights.
算了 不用麻烦
You know what? Don't bother.
在我和律师通话之前
Cause I am not answering any more questions
我是不会回答你任何问题的
Until I speak to an attorney. Okay?
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表