剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
我不能做出任何让他们觉得
and couldn't consider doing anything
我不可靠的事情
that would make me less than trustworthy.
你可能也知道 我跟联调局也有联♥系♥
As you may know, I'm somewhat connected to the FBI myself.
是的 如果我能...
Yeah, if I could just --
我不知道你跟联调局说了什么
I don't know what you've shared with the FBI,
但我现在需要立刻检查
but I need to examine the materials
跟上次爆♥炸♥案有关的材料
connected to that previous bombing case immediately.
当然 我顺便告诉你 你会找到什么 杰克
Sure, and I'll tell you what you'll find -- Jack.
我们接手这案子三个月后
We had the case for three months,
我们找到了杰克
and we found Jack.
联调局接手21个月后
The FBI had it for 21 months,
他们也找到了杰克
and they found Jack.
也许你们和联调局还没真的找到杰克
Well, you and the FBI may not have found Jack,
但我找到了 而他的真名根本不是杰克
but I did, and his name isn't Jack!
真的吗 你已经找到他了吗
Really? You've found him?
也就是说我接手这案子不足8个小时
Which means that I've had this case for less than eight hours,
就已经找到比你和联调局
and I'm already farther
花了2年找到的线索还要多的线索
along than you and the FBI after two years.
说句公道话 你有指纹这点优势
To be fair, you did have the benefit of new fingerprints.
我很好奇
I'd be curious
你能在接下来的三个小时内调查到什么
how much farther you'll get in the next three hours.
三个小时
Three hours?
这是联调局答应在他们接手你的案子前
Because that's how long the FBI has agreed
留给你查看他们材料的时间
to share their material before they take over your case.
就是这样安排的
That's what's been arranged.
我没有同意
I did not agree to that.
幸好我不用听从你的命令
It's a good thing I'm not taking orders from you.
不管怎么样 现在我说了算
Yeah, believe it or not, I'm actually in charge here.
至少在接下来的几天内还是如此
At least for the next few days.
强生局长 因为这个案件
And since this case seems to be more serious
比我们一开始想象的严重
than we first imagined, Chief Johnson,
我确信你会愿意和联调局
I'm sure you would like the FBI
共享你的分♥析♥结果
to have the benefit of your analysis.
而且我希望你们俩合作愉快
And I would like the two of you to work together amicably.
你去向联调局报告凯文·梅森的事情
You'll inform the FBI about Kevin Mason,
我们会按照计划办事
and we will proceed as arranged,
在德尔克局长陪同下
with Chief Delk present
重案组查阅资料
while major crimes examines the files.
而接下来的三小时 则是FBI时间了
And then three hours from now, it's the FBI's ballgame.
-大家都清楚了吗 -是
Is that clear to everyone? Sir.
明白
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么我买♥♥了个他妈的电动轮椅
Why'd I buy some fancy damn electric wheelchair
每天都要修
if it's always out for repair?
我说过三天内会修好的
Told you I'd have your chair fixed in three days. Yeah.
那时候 你会享受到
Until then, you should be
世界上最好的椅上生活的
enjoying the world's most overqualified chauffeur.
没错 给你 拿着
Yeah. Here, hold this.
好的
All right.
准备好了吗 一 二 三 走
Ready? One, two, three. Yeah. Here we go.
好 现在好了
All right, easy, now.
给我遥控器
Give me the remote.
好的 我知道
Yeah, I got it.
由于最近预算减少 预计项目
Given the recent budget cuts, it's expected that the programs
将在三个月内被淘汰
will be phased out over the next three months
除非萨克拉曼多能得到紧急资金援助
unless emergency funding is approved in Sacramento.
因为两名急救人员因公逝世
The entire Southern California community
整个南加州沉浸在悲恸中
is in mourning, as two Paramedics lay dead.
安娜·瓦加斯 35岁
Anna Vargas, 35,
安东尼·席尔瓦 39岁 3个孩子的父亲...
and Anthony Silva, 39, father of three...
你还曾想在消防局工作
You wanted to work for the Fire Department.
天堂公园附近 大约凌晨1点钟左右...
...Elysian Park area at approximately 1:00 A.M...
你也可能会撞上这事
That could've been you.
确信是一名40岁左右男子
...Believed to be a man in his 40's
据称持枪
allegedly pulled a firearm
并射击两名急救人员
and shot both Paramedics several times,
致使两人当场死亡
killing them instantly.
你是说当这个小型爆♥炸♥装置
You said when the small explosive ignited
在国税局大楼前点燃时
in front of the I.R.S. Building,
是附近消防队的消防员发现的吗
the responding Firemen came from a nearby station?
59号♥消防站
Firehouse Number 59.
就在...就在这
It's right -- right there.
这哪算附近
That's not nearby.
根本只是在马路对面
It's practically across the street.
所以火才灭得那么快
Which is why the fire was extinguished so quickly.
好吧 这发生在清晨6点33分
Okay, and this happened at 6:33 A.M.
那么联调局认为这家伙聪明到
Okay, so, the FBI thinks some guy is smart enough
能制♥造♥一个不可追踪的炸♥弹♥
to build a bomb from untraceable parts,
却又很马虎地把炸♥弹♥放在
but then sloppy enough to leave it
消防站的马路对面吗
right across the street from a firehouse?
可能他没注意到吧
Maybe he didn't notice that.
我觉得他都考虑到了
I'm thinking he notices everything.
所有的洛杉矶消防站都在早上6点30换班
All L.A.F.D. Stations change shifts at 6:30 A.M.
30名消防员 整整2个队
30 firefighters, 2 full crews,
都该对第一次爆♥炸♥有所反应
could have responded to that first explosive.
没错 等等
Well, wait a minute.
你意思是说...
Are you suggesting that...
留下卡车的人意图不在国税局
Whoever left the truck wasn't aiming at the I.R.S.?
对 而且我认为
No, he wasn't. And I don't believe
那个小型炸♥弹♥不是另一个大炸♥弹♥的引信
that the small explosion was a detonator for a larger bomb.
而是为了吸引大家的注意
It was bait to attract first responders.
那么你认为没电的手♥机♥
So you think the failed cellphone
是主要的引爆器 而非备用方案
was the primary, not the backup.
这家伙是为了杀死尽可能多的消防员
This person was looking to kill as many firemen as possible.
所以 假定是凯文·梅森
So, assuming that Kevin Mason
设计了9月24号♥的袭击
engineered the first September 24th attack,
那么他重出江湖不仅是要杀掉两名消防员
why would he resurface to kill only two firemen
而是要杀死一堆的消防员
when he previously aimed to kill dozens?
可能杀死席尔瓦和瓦加斯只是个烟雾弹
Maybe shooting Silva and Vargas was the inciting incident,
是为了安排一场更大的杀戮
the small explosion leading to a larger one.
布兰达 德尔克局长
Brenda, Chief Delk.
很高兴见到你们俩
Good to see you both.
也很高兴见到你 霍华德探员
And you, Agent Howard.
按照协议 我们的人来
As previously agreed, our people are here to
接手这件案子
take this investigation off your hands.
事情有变
As it so happens,
德尔克局长和我重新评估了此案
Chief Delk and I have been re-evaluating the case,
我们都认为...
and we both think that --
我们应该按上头安排和联调局交接
that we should keep our arrangement with the FBI
履行诺言
and our end of the bargain.
你们的了
Your files.
这些是弹壳
There were bullet casings.
弹道中心的
NIBIN's got them.
但每年他们都要取回去
But it's taking six hours
做六个小时的数据库备案
for every year they go back in their database.
一旦有任何发现
As soon as they record a hit,
-我会立刻上交调查结果 -谢谢
- I'll forward the findings. - Thank you.
好的
Yes.
我很抱歉 局长
Gosh, I'm sorry, Chief.
我以为咱俩是一边的呢
I thought we were on the same page.
两年来 联调局一直在调查
For two years the FBI has been investigating
国税局大楼的袭击案件
a federal attack on an I.R.S. Office.
现在 就算你是对的
Now, even if you're right,
梅森确实是针对消防员
and Mason was aiming at the firemen,
他们会因为面子而死不承认
they'd be too embarrassed
长久以来的调查方向都是错的
to admit they were on the wrong track for so long.
所以我们就把案子拱手让人吗
So we just give the case back to them?
我们没办法控制已经发生的事
We couldn't have said anything to change what just happened.
但现在 联调局可以尽他们所长...
But now the FBI can do what they do best --
去追寻失踪的亡命徒
find the missing fugitive --
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表