剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
记得那是我第一次做死亡通告
It's my first death notification
当时我有点紧张
and I'm a little nervous.
打算说"您祖父的死我感到遗憾
"Sorry about what happened to your grandpa,
这是我的名片"
here's my card,"
那套陈词滥调
You know, blah, blah, blah.
但就当我快走到门前时
Anyway, I'm about halfway out the door
我的搭档雷对我说
when my partner, Ray, says to me,
白♥痴♥ 在家属过来确认尸体之前
"Hey, knucklehead, before they show up to see the body,
你最好进去告诉他们
"you maybe want to go inside and tell the family
死者头部至今下落不明
that grandpa is missing his head!"
他们的祖父是个
The grandfather had...
无头鬼
no head!
我敢说你们俩不会跟
So, I'm sure you two don't date
所有的头等舱的乘客约会吧
all of your first-class passengers.
当然不
No, no.
只和那些可爱的约会
Just the cute ones.
你这一路开心吗
Are you, enjoying your drive?
如果你累了的话
Because if you're tired...
怎么会呢 亲爱的 我还可以玩通宵
Not at all, darlin'. I could go all night.
您即将抵达目的地
Your destination is ahead.
气氛很不错
The skies look very friendly.
你东西都备齐了吗
You got everything you need?
我朋友莱恩在客房♥
My friend Ryan's in the guest room.
你知道怎样才能安静点吗
Do you know how to be quiet?
也许吧
I think so.
那太糟了
Well, that's too bad.
因为我只知道怎样才能更大声
'cause I only know how to be loud.
我的上帝啊
Oh, God.
我太喜欢这个奶牛的家居主题了
I love the bovine motif.
-是吗 -当然了
- Do you? - Yeah!
我一直觉得我上辈子是只奶牛
I think I may have been a cow in another life.
我来给你"难摩难摩"
Hey, how 'bout a little "Moo-sage"?
浴室里有婴儿油
There's baby oil in the bathroom.
二十分钟
20 minutes.
只需二十分钟 婴儿油
20 minutes. Baby oil.
十五分钟
15 minutes.
十五分钟
15 minutes.
警官先生
Hey, Mr. Policeman...
你觉得这个如何
what do you think about these?
给你来一副真的如何
How would you feel about a real pair?
怎么了
What?
你的朋友莱恩
Your friend Ryan...
他是不是有六英尺高
is he about 6 feet tall?
身上有很多纹身 不太健谈
Lots of tattoos? Not so talkative?
怎么这么问
Why?
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
那是谁啊
Who is that?
你真不认识他吗
You really don't know him?
当然不认识
No!
我的天呐 我的天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
华氏93度[约摄氏39度]
It's 93 degrees.
没有强行入室的迹象
So, there's no sign of forced entry,
也就是说失踪的飞行乘务员莱恩·韦德
suggesting that our missing flight attendant, Ryan Wade,
要么是开门让被害人进屋
either opened the door for the victim or he
就是半路带他回家玩一♥夜♥情♥的
possibly picked him up, brought him home for a hook-up.
真的假的
Really?
这么大年纪了还在光天化日之下
People still pick up strangers for sex
找陌生人玩一♥夜♥情♥
in this day and age?
好吧 女士
All right. Ma'am...
你朋友莱恩是会带男人回家的那种人吗
was your friend Ryan the sort to bring home
就像是死在浴缸里那样的男人
someone like the man lying dead in the bathtub?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的意思是 我也说不准
I mean, I can't say.
那你到底是不知道还是说不准呢
Which is it... you don't know or you can't say?
我和莱恩不算熟
I barely know Ryan.
如果我知道他会带那种人回来
But if I ever thought he'd bring a man like that home,
我是绝对不会让他住进来的
I never would have given him the key.
副队 你是想这么坐着看热闹呢
Lieutenant, rather than just sit here,
还是想站起来和我们一起调查呢
why don't you get up and join the investigation?
头儿 我不认为
You know, Chief, I don't think
现在站起来是个好主意
standing up is such a good idea right now.
头儿 被害人无身份证明
Chief, the victim's got no I.D.,
验尸官说他浑身淤青
Coroner's investigator says he's almost full lividity,
肝脏温度为华氏93度
liver temperature's 93 degrees,
死亡时间大约是在晚上9点
placing time of death around 9:00 P.M.
好消息
That's good news.
为什么
Why?
姑娘们班机抵达之后回到这里
The girls came back here after our flight,
但是晚上8点 我们在
but by 8:00 pm, we were all out having dinner
穆索夫兰克餐馆用餐
at Musso and Frank's.
是嘛 副队 自家警员为凶杀嫌疑人
Yes, Lieutenant, it's always good news
提供不在场证明
when suspects in a homicide
真是"妙不可言"啊
can point to us for their alibi.
头儿 我认为凶手到处都
Also, Chief, I think our killer
留下了他又大又粗的指纹
Left big, stubby fingerprints practically everywhere.
有些指纹
Well, some of those fingerprints
有可能是
might be...
我的
...mine.
洗脸池旁的两只手印
Two hands on the sink?
镜子上的手掌印
Palm on the mirror?
凶器上不会也是你的吧
Not the murder weapon?!
是的 陶 都是我的
Yes, Tao, yes!
行了吧
All right?!
首先 我并不知道这是凶案现场
Look, at first, I didn't know I was in a crime scene,
还有 我没有擦掉我自己的指纹
and I didn't clean up after myself because
是因为我不想不小心
I didn't want to run the risk of
再把凶手的指纹擦掉
wiping away the killer's prints.
我的行为自始至终
My actions throughout
都和平时一样具有极高的专业精神
Have been as highly professional as always.
头儿
Chief.
这个需要登记为证物吗
Do you want me to book these into evidence?
算了吧
No.
我会把包括"无名氏"在内的所有指纹
I'll run everything, including our Juan Doe's prints,
通过指纹自动识别系统仔细检查
through AFIS.
我想问一下
Just to be clear...
这是一起重大案件的原因是
we're calling this a major crime because...
只要是我编队里的警员无意间发现尸体
Look, whenever a member of my division stumbles
调查就会自动成为重大案件
on a body, it is automatically a major crime.
好了 加布里埃尔警探
All right, Detective Gabriel,
请你和我一起去停尸房♥
with me, please, to the morgue.
富林和普罗文茨副队
And Lieutenants Flynn and Provenza,
请你们带嫌疑人回局里
let's take our suspects downtown,
宣读她们的权利
read them their rights,
和她们开心地聊聊
and try to keep them happy and talking.
头儿 小事一桩
Easy enough, Chief.
我们之前就聊得很愉快
We were keeping them happy and talking before.
是啊
Yeah.
艾什莉相信
Ashley believes
她上辈子可能是只奶牛
that she might have been a cow in a previous life.
你能站起来了吗
Can you stand up yet?
再给我五分钟行吗
Give me five minutes, would ya?
行啊 但按广♥告♥上说的
Fine, but according to the ad,
时间再长点 你就得去看医生了
pretty soon you're gonna have to call a doctor.
颈椎第二节被击碎
The second cervical vertebrae is shattered,
这会导致横膈麻痹
which would have caused paralysis of the diaphragm
并导致瞬间窒息
and instant suffocation.
等等 你的意思是凶手用棒球棒
Wait, wait, are you saying the killer broke this guy's neck
打断了死者的脖子
with a baseball bat?
应该不是
Doubtful.
我是指 有你这样体格的运动员
I mean, an athlete with your physique
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表