剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
But I have a lot of cops in my family,
你们没有足够证据拘留我
and you don't have enough evidence to hold me.
而且对警♥察♥说谎也不违法
And lying to the police isn't against the law.
没错
That's true.
但对FBI撒谎则是犯罪
But it is a crime to lie to the FBI.
这意味着你已经被捕了 托雷斯先生
That means you're under arrest, Mr. Torres.
是吗
Yeah?
你们想这么玩吗
You want to play it that way?
我要叫律师
I want a lawyer.
我们还是希望他的DNA和犯罪现场的吻合吧
Well, let's hope his DNA matches what we found in the victim.
你确信她明天会去面谈吗
Will you make sure she gets across the street tomorrow?
我会带她去
I'll walk her myself.
你希望的话 我会给他留个案底
I'll open a file on him if you want.
但等他提审时 你得用谋杀罪行
But when he's arraigned, you're gonna want to swap
替换"向FBI撒谎"的指控
those "Lying to a federal agent" Charges with murder.
希望如此
Well, that's something to look forward to.
别迟到了 明天对你很重要
Don't be late. You got a big day tomorrow.
每个人都对我这么说
So everyone keeps telling me.
当然 如果他是个酒鬼 就好说了
If he were a drunk, of course, it would be more obvious,
但性瘾就是性瘾
but addiction is addiction.
他只是旧瘾复发
And he just fell off the wagon.
施里纳女士 你未婚夫在过去两周内
Ms. Shriner, your fiance has had 11 dates that we know of
有过11次约会
over the past two weeks.
听着 你男友不仅是"旧瘾复发"
Look, your boyfriend didn't just "Fall off the wagon."
他是全身心投入啊
He jumped with both feet.
还把人家给杀了
And then he pushed the wagon over the cliff.
不是马克的错 是那毛病造成的
It's not Marc. It's the disease.
这些肮脏的女人
And these horribly enabling women
还在网上给自己做广♥告♥
advertised themselves on line.
这些娼妇们
these -- these whores.
我恨她们
I hate them!
抱歉打扰了
Sorry for interrupting.
不好意思 施里纳女士
Pardon me, Ms. Shriner.
我查了朱迪的电脑
I was going through Judy's computer,
发现了她视频博客的最新上载
and I found the last entry to her vlog.
但在发送前她就死了
But...She died before posting it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你左右戴反了
You got the left to the right and the right to the left.
对 左边 上帝啊
Yes, that -- left. Oh, for heaven's sakes!
不 是右边 糟糕 真糟糕
No, the right -- terrible, terrible.
对了 这次对了
Yeah, you got it.
好吧
Okay.
我不能说太久... 但...
I can't talk...Long, but...
这是真的 没错
This is raw, all right.
他说 我给他的那种冲动就像是
He said that... I gave him that rush you feel
你第一次碰到自己喜欢的人
when you meet the first person you like
也对你有着同样爱意
who really likes you back.
然后
And...
我沦陷了
I fell for it.
然后接下来 就是紧接着
And then the second -- and I mean the very second --
他结束了
he was through,
他说他必须离开
he got off me and he said he had to go
走之前他要洗个澡
and could he take a shower first.
天 我是个傻子
God, I'm an idiot.
最后的女人约会正式结束了
Last woman dating is officially over.
还没有来得及让我倾诉之前...
But not before the part where I tell him off...
...就结束了
...which is coming up next.
好 这就是你所谓的娼妇
So, that's how it went for that so-called whore
你未婚夫的最近一次旧病复发
last time your fiance had a relapse.
那是她的感受
That's how she felt.
你看到马克的夹克了吗 就在她身后的床上
You see Marc's jacket, there on the bed behind her?
我对她的事很难过
I'm sorry for this woman.
我知道看起来就像是
And I know how it must seem to you,
马克和她可能打了一架 但是...
like Marc and she got into some kind of fight, but...
但不能光看表面
It's not how it looks.
慢点 小姐 我送你出去
Whoa. Slow down there, miss. I'll walk you out.
你认为她在说实话吗
You think she's telling the truth?
我不知道 但她有件事说对了
I don't know, but she's right about one thing.
巴斯
Buzz...
不能光看表面
It's not how it looks.
有人在后面吗
Anybody back there?
对 我在
Yeah, I am.
你能帮我拔掉插头吗
Could you get me unplugged?
没问题
Sure.
你好 陶副队 我在...
Hello, Lieutenant Tao? I was --
好 谢谢你 我在看...
fine. Thank you. I was looking at the --
对 让人兴奋 面试
yes, it is very exciting. The interview.
但是我在...
But I was --
副队
Lieutenant!
我有个问题
I have a problem.
马克·托雷斯说受害人划花了他的车
Marc Torres said that the victim keyed his car,
但她其实没有
but she couldn't have.
在他洗澡的时候
While he was in the shower,
朱迪录了一部深情的播客视频
Judy made a very emotional entry to her online diary.
我的问题是 是谁划花了卡马罗
So, my question is, "Who scratched the Camaro?"
我要你查出来 可以吗
Here's what I need you to do. Okay?
快 再播一遍朱迪的视频日志 巴斯
Now, Judy's vlog again, Buzz.
局长
Chief...
你看上去很美
You look great.
谢谢 队长
Well, thank you, Captain.
我已经在楼下为咱俩预定了一个
I've made a reservation for us down the --
说实话 我真没时间吃早饭
oh, I don't have time for breakfast, actually.
为什么
Why?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
试着找出
Trying to find out the exact time
马克·托雷斯的车子被划的确切时间
Marc Torres' car was keyed.
好 你后退
Okay, you're going backwards...
后退 等一下
Backwards... Wait.
停在那里
Hold it.
找到了
There it is.
看到没 没有划痕
See? No scratch.
然后...
And then...
有了划痕
Scratch.
我们看不到是谁干的
We don't see who did it.
是的 头儿
No, Chief.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
那意思就是我花了很多上午
It means I've been spending a lot of the morning
在找一个我看不到的东西
looking for things I can't see.
划痕是在晚上9:45出现的
That scratch happened at 9:45 P.M.,
那时朱迪正在约会
when Judy was on her date.
请你把马克·托雷斯带过来
Would you bring Marc Torres up from holding, please?
我要问问他
I may need him.
还有 您的一堆小设备 谢谢
And, um, your bag of tricks, too. Thank you.
局长 这事肯定能行
Chief, surely this can it.
我不会错过会面的 队长
I won't miss my appointment, Captain!
我保证
I promise.
我保证 我保证 我保证
I promise, I promise, I promise.
吉福德 非常感谢你让我们进来
Gifford, I want to thank you so much for letting us in.
我们花不了几分钟
We shouldn't be but a minute.
你们犯了个大错
You're making a big mistake.
除非你宣布放弃律师权利
Hey, you don't talk
否则就别说话
unless you're revoking your right to an attorney.
吉福德 既然你帮助
Oh, uh, Gifford, since you helped
有线电视公♥司♥安装了这些
the cable company get everything installed,
你能否帮我们把这些东西归回原位
do you think you could help us put it back the way we found it?
-行 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
你准备说话了吗 托雷斯先生
You ready to talk yet, Mr. Torres?
还没有吗 小心血迹
No? Mind the blood.
我觉得电脑是装在这里的
So, I think the computer was set right here.
你记得润滑剂是从哪儿来的吗 托雷斯先生
Do you remember where the lubricant came from, Mr. Torres?
别回答哦 先生 你的律师会很失望的
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表