剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
收到 抢劫进行中 劫匪开过枪
Copy. 211 in progress. Shots fired.
地点 杰斐逊美国银行
Jefferson American Bank.
阿姆斯特朗街 21701号♥
21701 Armstrong.
空中14号♥ 前往中
Air 14's en route.
银行大楼内 保安可能受伤
Understand security guard possibly down inside.
快 快
Go go.
-情况怎样 -不知道
- How is it? - I don't know.
空中14号♥讯 两名男子跑入停车场
Air 14, we got 2 guys running through the parking lot.
伙计们注意 其中一名疑犯
Suspect number one --
穿着棕色工装服
He's got brown coveralls.
手持来步♥枪♥
He's holding a rifle, guys.
可能在楼内枪击了一名银行保安
Potentially shot a security guard inside.
保持警惕
Just use caution.
站住
Freeze!
警员下车追赶疑犯
Okay, I got officers in foot pursuit.
警员在徒步追赶疑犯
Officers are in foot pursuit.
有警员从爱迪生路向北前进
I got a northbound on Edison
跑向道格拉斯路 进行追捕
approaching Douglas in foot pursuit.
开枪 劫匪开了枪
Gunfire! Gunfire!
警员需要支援 需要支援
Officer needs help! Officer needs help!
我在爱迪生路上空 往北飞向道德拉斯路
I'm on Edison, coming up to Douglas!
警员需要支援 劫匪开了枪
Officer needs help! Shots fired!
有树挡住 失去追踪目标
I lost them in the trees.
飞行员 调整方向 转个弯
Partner, get me around there. Get me around.
重新发现目标 重新发现目标
Okay, I got them again. I got them again.
他们往东北方向跑
They're running eastbound on the south side.
是一幢白色大楼
The white building rightherehe
没错 在你们前面
Yeah, right in front of you,
伙计们 棕色工装男手持步♥枪♥
The brown coveralls with the rifle, guys.
保持警惕 他开过枪
Use caution. He's already fired once.
警车到达停车场 劫匪在你们前方
Black and white in the parking lot, that's them in front of you.
嫌犯棕色工装男 就是他
Brown coveralls -- that's your suspect. There he is.
伙计们 有枪声 劫匪再度开枪
And more shots fired, guys! Additional shots fired!
警员需要支援 需要支援
Officers need help! Officers need help!
在东南角
Southeast corner.
第二辆警车 劫匪就在你们面前
Second vehicle, right there in front of you.
劫匪进入大楼
He's going into the building.
劫匪进入东南角的一幢大楼
I got them going into the building the southeast corner.
警员待命 警员待命
Stand by. Stand by.
飞行员 调整方向 转个弯
Get me around, partner. Get me around.
梦幻厨房♥餐厅
商店名字是梦幻厨房♥餐厅
All officers read board Fantasy Kitchens
店内可能有人♥质♥ 别乱开枪
Possible hostages. Watch your fire.
感谢您致电梦幻厨房♥餐厅
Thank you for calling fantasy kitchens,
我们是您全家营养美食第一选择
Your family's first choice for quality materials.
梦幻厨房♥餐厅主营...
A fantasy kitchen spe--
已经试着联♥系♥了他们两个小时
I've been trying to reach them for two hours now.
他们好像无意接电♥话♥
It seems like they're screening their calls.
谢谢 祝您有个梦幻般的一天
Thank you, and have a fantastic day.
还是我 洛城警局的史蒂夫
Hey, this is Steve hayward of the L.A.P.D. again.
伙计们 接个电♥话♥吧
Please pick up the phone, guys.
希望我们大家都能和平了结此事
I want to make sure everyone gets through this in one piece.
感谢您致电梦幻厨房♥餐厅
Thank you for calling Fantasy Kitchens...
都已过去三个小时
It's been three hours.
他们还能死撑多久
How long can they hold up in there?
可以让机器人带个手♥机♥过去
We could send in a robot with a cellphone.
梦幻厨房♥餐厅接线员
A Fantasy Kitchen specialist
会在第一时间给您回复
will return your call as soon as possible.
感谢 祝您有个梦幻般的一天
Thank you, and have a fantastic day.
霍华德探员
Agent Howard.
好了伙计们 听着 别挂电♥话♥
All right, listen, guys. Don't hang up.
我们还是谈谈吧
Let's talk this thing out.
恕我直言 请海涵
My apologies to the FBI,
事件已不单是抢劫银行
but this is no longer just a bank robbery.
劫匪枪杀了一名安保
They killed a security guard.
听说了 餐厅里有几名嫌犯
Yeah, we heard. How many suspects in the store?
两个人
Two.
我们希望与他们谈谈
We'd like to speak with them,
要活着的
You know, alive?
如果愿意 我可以帮助你们
I can help you if you let me.
若他们愿意接个电♥话♥就能安排
Maybe we could arrange that if they'd pick up the phone.
伙计们打住
Guys.
我们准备投降
Yeah, we're ready to give up.
没有弹♥药♥了
We're out of ammo,
你们别开枪
So no more shooting.
人♥质♥会从前门放出
We're gonna send people out front.
很好
Okay, good.
你们手上有几人
How many folks you got in there?
里面有三个人
We got three people in here.
是所有人吗
Is that everybody, then?
所有人 你这话什么意思
What do you mean, is that everybody?
是说我撒谎吗
You saying I'm a liar?
没有 不是那个意思
No, no. Not at all.
我们已经决定 放了这些人
'Cause we're seriously letting these people go.
这就让他们出来
We're gonna send them out.
全部三人
All three of them.
走吧 出去
Go on. Go on. Go!
我数数 一 二...
I count one, two...
全部三名人♥质♥
Three hostages.
感谢上帝
Thank god.
做得很好
Okay. Terrific.
伙计们 谢谢配合
Thank you, guys.
等几分钟 让人♥质♥情绪稳定一下
Now, just give us a second here to get these folks situated,
我保证一切很快结束
and this will all be over real soon. I promise.
嫌犯从后门出逃并开火
Suspects went out the back door firing.
两人都被击毙
Both of them down.
该死
Damn it!
怎么 我喜欢皆大欢喜
What? I love happy endings.
-我们要亲眼看看尸体 -为何
- We need to see the bodies. - Why?
在我看来 这不是皆大欢喜
This doesn't feel like a happy ending to me.
棕色工装服
Brown coveralls.
你知道隐情
What do you know?
我得先确认劫匪相貌
I need to see his face.
揭掉面罩
Come on.
还有三名嫌犯在逃
You're still missing three suspects.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
穿棕色工装服的家伙是一职业
Guy in the brown coveralls belongs to a professional group
银行结伙团的成员 我们称"亲爱的简结伙"
of bank robbers we call the "Dear Jane Gang."
很顺口嘛 有什么来头
That's catchy, but what does it mean?
"亲爱的简"结伙给女出纳员的勒索信
Dear Jane Gang always pass a robbery note
总是以她的姓名为开头
to a female teller that starts with her name.
例如 "亲爱的简"
"Dear Jane," for example,
"我们绑♥架♥了你丈夫和孩子
"We're holding your husband and kids hostage.
想让他们活着见到你的话
If you want to see them alive again,
准备好银行的全部现金"
You'll empty all the cash drawers."
他们知道孩子和丈夫的名字
Now, they know the kids' names, the husband's name...
他们做足了准备工作
So they really do their homework.
今早没有收到勒索信
There was no note this morning.
我要看看银行的监控录像
I want to see the security footage
好确认一下
from the bank to be sure of that.
你们把这些废品拉哪里
Where are you guys going with all this junk?
这些是其中一名银行劫匪的...
It belonged to one of our dead bank robbers --
不是那个棕色工装男 是另外
Not, brown coveralls but the other guy?
杰森·麦克诺德的
Jason Mcdonald.
对
Yeah.
拿到搜查令后 所能查到的所有证物
This is all the evidence we collected on the warrant.
我猜局长要查看这些
I guess the chief needs to see this,
但是谋杀案询问室的门口
But the front of the murder room
挤满了银行劫案证人
is filled with witnesses from the bank robbery.
副队 那你想让我们放哪里
Where would you like us to put it, Lieutenant?
我倒是很怀念
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表